what was my grandfather?

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
i know a bit about him,what i know is from my father that told me about him.

For what i know he was 64 yo when my father was born,obviously an accident,he had my father with a woman that wasnt his actual wife.

Also besides his wife he had other girlfriend and women friends with who had sex at that old age,accordint to my father.

What my doubts are...how he attracted women if he was that old and ugly,knowing hypergamy it wouldnt make sense,he was also rich so it could be that but he was known to be very stingy with his money,althought he was paying various food pensions to other women he fucked.My theory is that he had a big dick,its the only option because not sharing money ist not attarctive to gold diggers,so it was that he was a bull.

My other doubt is if he ever was a bull,so we hypothesize that he had a big dick,and the dick size mostly grows at age 12 when puberty starts,so he had a big cock very young,so he could was a bull in a very young age,but he was not attractive,he was balding very young, had a very tall and big forehead and had a narrow jaw,his only redeeming feature was his big chin and height (6,0 foot comparing my dad with him in photos that heights 5,7,my grandfather was like a head taller).So maybe he wasnt a bull in highschool or even college,because of his balding and female hypergamy in that age,he also growed poor so another failo,also he married a women,wich is cucked and beta,that shows that he believes in true love,forming a family,a carrer for providing for his family,etc, wich is bluepilled as fuck,but i think that over time he started to notice the blakcpilled reality of looks,maybe the marriage didnt go well,how he was waiting,he remembered how no women in his prime liked him or wathever, and he wanted live that,to live what was lost,what he couldnt do in his prime and youth years because of female hypergamy and he beign bluepilled thinking a good carrer will give him the good life with a woman that he wanted,something got broken on his life,mind,wathever, so he started to beign a womanizer and living the bull life thanks to his big dick that he couldnt use in his youth years.

He was a faggot that’s what he was

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bump.

someone read the whole post?:feelswhere:

i trued to read but failed sorry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and imabetanumale
Bump,

Any opiniones on my theory?:unsure:

I'm sure he was a great dude, but if you never knew him then it's probably not that important.

• Love it
Reactions: imabetanumale