How do I stop hating myself

DinodMaxxer

DinodMaxxer

Iron
Joined
Jul 26, 2026
Posts
112
Reputation
53
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwards
IMG 2626
IMG 2816
IMG 2817
IMG 2749
 
  • +1
Reactions: mullatobonemasher, Gen1leman and GymAesthetics
its normal to be unsatisfied with your looks, even if you look good like you or look bad like me. if you just hate yourself because of it and its causing you mental issues it wouldnt be too bad of an idea to step off the space or take a break from social media for a month or 2
 
  • +1
Reactions: copingmyskinoff and Gen1leman
its normal to be unsatisfied with your looks, even if you look good like you or look bad like me. if you just hate yourself because of it and its causing you mental issues it wouldnt be too bad of an idea to step off the space or take a break from social media for a month or 2
I genuinely don’t have a life. I’m scared that I’m literally an npc like one of those people you see every day but you have no idea what their purpose is. I have no friends and I’ve been ugly my whole childhood, so I still carry the pain of being unwanted by women. I have the idea in the back of my head that I am like disgusting and every girl just finds me repulsive to look at. Im also neurodivergent so my social life is non-existent and I get scared talking to people my age. I just get overlooked and interrupted in every conversation. Genuinely just cooked all-around
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
I genuinely don’t have a life. I’m scared that I’m literally an npc like one of those people you see every day but you have no idea what their purpose is. I have no friends and I’ve been ugly my whole childhood, so I still carry the pain of being unwanted by women. I have the idea in the back of my head that I am like disgusting and every girl just finds me repulsive to look at. Im also neurodivergent so my social life is non-existent and I get scared talking to people my age. I just get overlooked and interrupted in every conversation. Genuinely just cooked all-around
Most pathetic thing I've ever read here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and DinodMaxxer
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwardsView attachment 5710457View attachment 5710459View attachment 5710461View attachment 5710487
I don't know what to say bro, maybe take some meds for your Nuerodivergence, I have found that Elvanse at a 20mg dose helps me basically become Neurotypical with the downside that I become super drowsy and tired after school

Are you autistic or some shit?
 
  • +1
Reactions: DinodMaxxer, Gen1leman and lebanesedude
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwardsView attachment 5710457View attachment 5710459View attachment 5710461View attachment 5710487
W htn complaining
 
  • Love it
Reactions: GymAesthetics
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwardsView attachment 5710457View attachment 5710459View attachment 5710461View attachment 5710487
prob stop posting on forums and getting made fun of jfl cuz people will clown u for anyth
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DinodMaxxer, Gen1leman and GymAesthetics
You so look so sexy, and handsome never kill yourself, until I kill myself, unless you want to rope max together.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: supremeltn and Gen1leman
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwar
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwardsView attachment 5710457View attachment 5710459View attachment 5710461View attachment 5710487
Bro idk if you're fishing
 
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwardsView attachment 5710457View attachment 5710459View attachment 5710461View attachment 5710487
Bro knows he's gl and kind saw your threads when you reply confidently so stf and slay
 
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwardsView attachment 5710457View attachment 5710459View attachment 5710461View attachment 5710487 gl
 
I think I’m a mentalcel. I am around mmtn do I look okay like above average but I just hate my own appearance, I feel undeserving of good things and like as if I will never be truly desired by women. The only thing that calms my anxiety for a short time is compliments from people online, so I post a lot trying to get people to give me motivation and tell me I’m physically attractive. Has anyone else gone thru this? Like idk what to do, I post like the fakest fucking staged photos of myself and I look for attention but when I get it I still feel empty afterwardsView attachment 5710457View attachment 5710459View attachment 5710461View attachment 5710487
you're less then the dirt under my shoes faggot
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: supremeltn
atleast you look good
 
  • +1
Reactions: DinodMaxxer
Whatever happened to Gary Cooper, the strong silent type?
 
  • +1
Reactions: DinodMaxxer
I don't know what to say bro, maybe take some meds for your Nuerodivergence, I have found that Elvanse at a 20mg dose helps me basically become Neurotypical with the downside that I become super drowsy and tired after school

Are you autistic or some shit?
Not autism i don’t think but something. Not many people enjoy speaking to me. My own family say that it is impossible to talk to me. Apparently I talk too much and I do people’s heads in. I find that I end up keeping a lot inside and I feel extremely lonely and it’s like an echo chamber in my head because I know that nobody wants to listen. When someone makes the mistake of giving me an opportunity to speak to them, I get overexcited and overwhelm people. I say too much and give too much detail and it’s like uncanny for them or something, idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: GymAesthetics
Not autism i don’t think but something. Not many people enjoy speaking to me. My own family say that it is impossible to talk to me. Apparently I talk too much and I do people’s heads in. I find that I end up keeping a lot inside and I feel extremely lonely and it’s like an echo chamber in my head because I know that nobody wants to listen. When someone makes the mistake of giving me an opportunity to speak to them, I get overexcited and overwhelm people. I say too much and give too much detail and it’s like uncanny for them or something, idk
bro stfu no one cares about you or your raggedy ass yap its over just rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Yeah prolly like I stopped even consciously doing it I think I talk so low of myself on purpose just so I can get morsels of validation from people as a habit
 
Bro knows he's gl and kind saw your threads when you reply confidently so stf and slay
Like sometimes i get a boost of confidence but most of the time especially at school idk I narrate in my head a lot like if some girl walks past and looks at me I microanalyse her expression and think like “she looked at me for only a split second then looked away quickly so that means that I just get immediately filtered out by people” and it lowk ruins my day somehow
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Like sometimes i get a boost of confidence but most of the time especially at school idk I narrate in my head a lot like if some girl walks past and looks at me I microanalyse her expression and think like “she looked at me for only a split second then looked away quickly so that means that I just get immediately filtered out by people” and it lowk ruins my day somehow
Well look like you've got nd get diagnosed and then improved as at this age your personality won't change much so either socialise or do learning btw sry I need to go but I'll type tomorrow
 
Not autism i don’t think but something. Not many people enjoy speaking to me. My own family say that it is impossible to talk to me. Apparently I talk too much and I do people’s heads in. I find that I end up keeping a lot inside and I feel extremely lonely and it’s like an echo chamber in my head because I know that nobody wants to listen. When someone makes the mistake of giving me an opportunity to speak to them, I get overexcited and overwhelm people. I say too much and give too much detail and it’s like uncanny for them or something, idk
Get that checked out brother, sounds like autism or ADHD
 

Similar threads

lovewillnevercome
Replies
2
Views
25
BarniJBG
BarniJBG
Relyze
Replies
4
Views
52
Heartache
Heartache
holybrutal
Replies
37
Views
240
holybrutal
holybrutal
S
Replies
3
Views
79
lacobus
lacobus
A
Replies
18
Views
152
asparagous
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SuicideBomber
Back
Top