How do I stop looking at a girls profile?

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
There are a couple of girls on my Instagram that i used to have a crush on. I know they will never like me, I’m not a truecel and I am probably more attractive than by like a point but they would still reject me obviously.

If I unfollow them that will seem rude and I can still see their profile. If I block them then I am tempted to unblock them and look at their profile. The only thing I can think of is having them block me. I don’t hate these girls I just want to get them out of my mind.

there is no other way to go about it than just stopping. advice on the internet will get you nowhere, only you can help yourself and no one cares about you except yourself

There are a couple of girls on my Instagram that i used to have a crush on. I know they will never like me, I’m not a truecel and I am probably more attractive than by like a point but they would still reject me obviously.

If I unfollow them that will seem rude and I can still see their profile. If I block them then I am tempted to unblock them and look at their profile. The only thing I can think of is having them block me. I don’t hate these girls I just want to get them out of my mind.
Just tell them u like them and if they say they don’t like u back then block them

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
just grow some balls

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead