How do I stop minoxidil?

nuisance

nuisance

Bronze
I've been using minoxidil on my hairline for about 3 months and ten days. I had a shed and it is growing back rn.
The issue is my face is hella bloated and im convinced its shitting on my skin. I look tired and my skin doesn't look that good it looks dull. I might be schizo to but i feel like my nasolabial folds are way more prominent and my face is sagging.

Im not 100% sure its the Minox or lack of sleep but honeslt I think I need to stop it for my sanity, Shit is making me think im going turn into an old man if i Keep taking it.

Will my hair get worse than baseline if I stop. Im only going to be using finasteride from now on.

Finasteride side effects are overall worse

But if you hop off it will pretty much immediately revert to your natural norwood

Finasteride side effects are overall worse

But if you hop off it will pretty much immediately revert to your natural norwood
I get nipple pain occasionally from finasteride that's it. I already have puberty gyno so I'm probably gonna get the surgery anyway if it grows. I think I'll stop minoxidil my hair wasn't even that bad after Finasteride. It just helped a little.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I get nipple pain occasionally from finasteride that's it. I already have puberty gyno so I'm probably gonna get the surgery anyway if it grows. I think I'll stop minoxidil my hair wasn't even that bad after Finasteride. It just helped a little.
Hair is law never forget

Hair is law never forget
That's why I'm scared to stop min just cause I don't want to go below baseline since I've used it for 3 months. Some poeple say the nonbalding hair gets reliant on Minox. But yeah looks like the consensus is it reverts to normal. Fin is doing a good job at stopping hair loss. I was stupid to use min.

That's why I'm scared to stop min just cause I don't want to go below baseline since I've used it for 3 months. Some poeple say the nonbalding hair gets reliant on Minox. But yeah looks like the consensus is it reverts to normal. Fin is doing a good job at stopping hair loss. I was stupid to use min.
i used minox for 6 months for non MPB type hair loss, since none of my hair are norwooding, i didnt lose or gain any hair as i quit cold turkey

i did gain more hair on my face tho

i used minox for 6 months for non MPB type hair loss, since none of my hair are norwooding, i didnt lose or gain any hair as i quit cold turkey

i did gain more hair on my face tho
My beard filled in quick to and got way more body hair, and I don't like it. I think I'm stopping today.

I've been using minoxidil on my hairline for about 3 months and ten days. I had a shed and it is growing back rn.
The issue is my face is hella bloated and im convinced its shitting on my skin. I look tired and my skin doesn't look that good it looks dull. I might be schizo to but i feel like my nasolabial folds are way more prominent and my face is sagging.

Im not 100% sure its the Minox or lack of sleep but honeslt I think I need to stop it for my sanity, Shit is making me think im going turn into an old man if i Keep taking it.

Will my hair get worse than baseline if I stop. Im only going to be using finasteride from now on.
u indian?

finasteride will literally make you into a femboy faggot

I mean I have terrible aging genes i just eat collagen and use skincare products ive been using minoxidil for like 4 years now, but my face never really bloated. It was more just loss of collagen and lines forming.

My beard filled in quick to and got way more body hair, and I don't like it. I think I'm stopping today.
what the fuck are you eating it???

I mean I have terrible aging genes i just eat collagen and use skincare products ive been using minoxidil for like 4 years now, but my face never really bloated. It was more just loss of collagen and lines forming.
fin literally boosted my test and I feel horny on it nonstop. The only side effect is my nips hurt lowkey so I might get gyno. Id rather cut it out and have my hair tho.

how old ru by the way lines form mid 20s anyways