HOW DO I STOP SMELLING BAD? (AS A CURRY)

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
I've noticed literally every indian or Pakistani smells like absolute shit at the gym. The Asians, blacks, and whites smell good but the curry's smell like death.

How do I stop smelling bad? I assume it must be a genetic thing with us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, KingCartierrr23, 5.5psl and 6 others
For once, the "just shower breh" advice is appropriate :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 9779 and Jigen
For once, the "just shower breh" advice is appropriate :lul:
If it was that easy then why does literally every curry I walk past at the gym smell like actual dogshit? It must be genetic or diet related with us.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I've noticed literally every indian or Pakistani smells like absolute shit at the gym. The Asians, blacks, and whites smell good but the curry's smell like death.

How do I stop smelling bad? I assume it must be a genetic thing with us
You literally are what you eat.
Y

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 24940
If it was that easy then why does literally every curry I walk past at the gym smell like actual dogshit? It must be genetic or diet related with us.
I see plenty of Indians in Tbilisi and I have to say that the state of hygiene with them is quite atrocious. Someone got beat up in the bus a month ago for smelling like literal shit.
I wish I was joking.

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 31562, 5.5psl and 4 others
I see plenty of Indians in Tbilisi and I have to say that the state of hygiene with them is quite atrocious. Someone got beat up in the bus a month ago for smelling like literal shit.
I wish I was joking.
I swear it must be genetic. I live in Canada and have smelled all different races and none of them smell like curry's. Idk what's wrong with us.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25715, valhalar, Deleted member 17345 and 3 others
stop eating curry I assume.

• +1
Reactions: Rocketman, Deleted member 17345 and forevermirin
your houses always smell like your food and stuff that's why you stink showering doesn't work that smell is in your clothes and stuff it's over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22253, ascension, Vain786 and 2 others
your houses always smell like your food and stuff that's why you stink showering doesn't work that smell is in your clothes and stuff it's over
How do white people prevent this? What food do I cook to smell good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, eyelidcel and Htobrother
I wish I was joking.
Beat up for smelling like tuna booty

How do white people prevent this? What food do I cook to smell good?
we don't eat curry food start with airing your house first wash your clothes and stop making curry food and just eat a hamburger or something

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24940
I wish I was joking.
Ethnic on ethnic violence

Don’t be a currymuncher

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
stop eating curry I assume.
please change you're signature. i'm on semen retention .
I'm supposed to be too lol. I'm sorry it was just too sexy not to.

Don't spices produce stronger body odor? try eating less spices

• Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin
Stop eating curry nigga. That’s the fix.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
imagine giving up butter chicken because you want to be a fucking simp

Which seasonings cause stinkyness?
No seasonings. Processed and pesticide-infested food are the main cause you smell like a wet donkey.
Yeah ethnicity and race may also play a part in this, but it‘s not the cause. See it more as a „muliplier“ for intensity of your smell.
Also check if you have any illnesses or injuries in your gut/bowel this can also unknowingly cause you to smell bad.

clean your home with soap. Wash all your bed sheets/clothes/textiles. Use candle fragrances. Start cooking normal food. Take a shower 1 times each day, wash all your body with nice smelling body wash. Moisturise your body after. Put on deodorant and a popular good smelling fragrance (don’t too much!)
Wash your d*ck, ass and hands after toilet.
Just normal simple thing, and you’ll smell good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
clean your home with soap. Wash all your bed sheets/clothes/textiles. Use candle fragrances. Start cooking normal food. Take a shower 1 times each day, wash all your body with nice smelling body wash. Moisturise your body after. Put on deodorant and a popular good smelling fragrance (don’t too much!)
Wash your d*ck, ass and hands after toilet.
Just normal simple thing, and you’ll smell good.

It’s wen ur mummy cooks at home, all the stench starts associating with your clothes, wash yourself and your clothes more frequently, wear roll on deodorant, and use a nice cologne (NEVER ON UR CLOTHES U WILL SMELL LIKE DOGSHIT AFTER A WORKOUT), also stop going into the kitchen more than you need to and start opening more windows

and brush your teeth

Stop eating your parent's cooking and cook yourself pakis foods full of oil and spices you will get diabetes and stink

People make fun of white people’s food being bland then complain about stinking of curry in the gym
🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and bugeye