How do I stop smelling?

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
Ever since middle school I’ve had a body odor problem. After recess or gym I would always sweat a lot (especially down my back) and it would show and the clothes would stink and I would stink really bad that I got super self conscious about it

I started to tell myself to not go too hard in recess or gym even if I wanted to cause I would smell bad and sweat a lot

I would try to separate myself from others during class so they wouldn’t smell me or see the sweat stains from my clothes

This was really a problem in middle school and early high school like freshman year

I remember one kid asked what that smell was his friend saw the shirt smelled it and said “oh yeah that’s maxilofailo’s shirt” I was like wtf how did you know that He was like “you have a specific bo to you” he had gone to school with my since like 5th grade and was in some of my gym classes so he basically knew

And what’s most strange was like his reaction to it was so regular like it was just something you mention is a passing convo he wasn’t even outwardly disgusted to grossed out by it
It’s like he got used to my BO

it was so fucking brutal that at times during gym in hs I would sit out (you could do that sometimes) just to not smell or sweat that day

And when I say I smell bad it’s really bad like you don’t even have to be that close to smell me

I need to resolve this so if I ever, by some miracle, get some pussy in the middle of fucking I’m gonna start sweating and then smell like shut then it’s fucking over

Also I would like to mention that I smelled bad and sweat being high skinny (140lbs) and fat (205lbs) so I don’t think the weight has anything to do with it

I also almost forgot to mention that during freshman year my bio teacher sent and email to the nurse I was one of the boys that would come after gym and smell bad and the nurse I think like subtly mentioned it to me during a school checkup jfl brutal over

But I also want to do this for my own health. Around last year I think my room smelled so bad (like must and sweat) that I got sick from it literally first time that’s ever happened and that’s when I knew I had to do this outside of not smelling bad for others especially foids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecedingChin, hopecel and Deleted member 60975
Diet eat carnivore plus a little fruits and honey and no spices spices are the main reason I had body odor when I Eliminate them I smell better , also shower

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and wsada
Neglect your curry religion and put some roll-on ffs

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and arabcelxxx
Diet eat carnivore plus a little fruits and honey and no spices spices are the main reason I had body odor when I Eliminate them I smell better , also shower
I think it might be the spices
I had grown up in a household where most of the meals I was given (homemade) were VERY spicy
And I like those type of meals but tbh I might have to give them up
JFL at giving up my culture just to smell better

also shower
Only reasonable thing you said

1) Get a ventilation system above your stove so the stench from the food you cook doesn’t go onto your body
2) Shower in the morning and after working out
3) Apply deodorant
4) Use cologne

It’s not hard lad

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 60975
Me but I smell like balls it's a lot worse

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Ever since middle school I’ve had a body odor problem. After recess or gym I would always sweat a lot (especially down my back) and it would show and the clothes would stink and I would stink really bad that I got super self conscious about it

I started to tell myself to not go too hard in recess or gym even if I wanted to cause I would smell bad and sweat a lot

I would try to separate myself from others during class so they wouldn’t smell me or see the sweat stains from my clothes

This was really a problem in middle school and early high school like freshman year

I remember one kid asked what that smell was his friend saw the shirt smelled it and said “oh yeah that’s maxilofailo’s shirt” I was like wtf how did you know that He was like “you have a specific bo to you” he had gone to school with my since like 5th grade and was in some of my gym classes so he basically knew

And what’s most strange was like his reaction to it was so regular like it was just something you mention is a passing convo he wasn’t even outwardly disgusted to grossed out by it

it was so fucking brutal that at times during gym in hs I would sit out (you could do that sometimes) just to not smell or sweat that day

And when I say I smell bad it’s really bad like you don’t even have to be that close to smell me

I need to resolve this so if I ever, by some miracle, get some pussy in the middle of fucking I’m gonna start sweating and then smell like shut then it’s fucking over

Also I would like to mention that I smelled bad and sweat being high skinny (140lbs) and fat (205lbs) so I don’t think the weight has anything to do with it

I also almost forgot to mention that during freshman year my bio teacher sent and email to the nurse I was one of the boys that would come after gym and smell bad and the nurse I think like subtly mentioned it to me during a school checkup jfl brutal over

But I also want to do this for my own health. Around last year I think my room smelled so bad (like must and sweat) that I got sick from it literally first time that’s ever happened and that’s when I knew I had to do this outside of not smelling bad for others especially foids
You're probably nervous all the time and just used to it cause that's the way you've always been around peers. You don't know it. I can sweat a lot too. People can notice a smell but it's not bad. Nobody's ever bitched or tried making fun of it. I won't shower but once every 3 days usually and I haven't worn deodorant of any kind since 2011.

That's probably what it is. Wearing deodorant has to create a need for it. Like using carmex all the time makes your lips go dry extremely quickly without it, using deodorant probably causes problems too. Coupled with a chronically nervous disposition it's a recipe for terrible smell. And please tell me you aren't fat as well because if that's the case you ought not be asking. Lol, listen to me on here.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and wsada

Take 1000 showers sweety :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, raumDEuter and coispet
Are you African?

shower everyday with a scented soap bar

don't wear the clothes you wore yesterday, wear new clothes every day

and buy a proper perfume (an eau de parfum)

ideally the perfume you wear should be expensive and high quality, like all good perfumes should be

spray the perfume on your clothes and on your body every day

Are you indian ?

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

dw about stinking during sex, cuz girls like the smell of fresh sweat on certain men (the men they date) and they hate old sweat because it is a sign of dirtyness

deodorant +. fragrance. a good cheap starter fragrance for the winter is lattafa khamrah its a dupe of killians angle share and its like 30$ or for summer buy aqua di gio profondo or le beau le parfum. also take a shower and shampoo yourself everyday

you have some kind of underlying health issue causing this. one possibility is toxic mold in your house, as is of course a shitty diet and all other kinds of stressors accumulating, but with special attention given to a bacterial or fungal overgrowth in combination with perhaps chronic sleep debt/severe leaky gut causing systemic microbial translocation in other organs including the skin. sympathetic dominance/fight or flight response can also cause excessive sweating if thats an issue. healthmaxx research will help immensely propably if you nail the basics and find out what works for you. easier said than done i know.
use essential oils and perfume if u can handle the xenoestrogens to cover the stench as much as possible, it will still propably overpower people but it beats the stench at least, its a solid fraud and essential in your case.
showering daily is a must too but its propably overrated to an extend, as is scrubing. i will not speak with much authority on this.
take good care of your teeth, both for bad breath and systemic health. if you have amalgam fillings or root canals, could very well be the cause.
ask for honest feedback from people who will actually be honest with you, as humiliating as it might be, simply open up with "i take good care of myself and i have basic hygience but i seen to have some health issue and would like to know how it might affect others since its a taboo topic" this way it isnt that embarassing to someone with empathy. in fact, he might be glad to help since horrible body odor is a burden to everyone around you and they still might not say anything unfortunately.
research various ingredients that might help externally, like a premium roll on or something, i dont recall my research on it, but this is doubtful to resolve things on its own, bur still might greqtly help. and of course, changing clothes even many times a day is a must. best of luck, i get it, trust me i really do more than you can fathom hence why i bothered replying exhausted af rn

• Woah
Reactions: PseduoAryan
just take a shower bro !

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxilofailo and tigrxs