How do i straighten my eyebrow

Simbatron

Simbatron

Iron
I just noticed the right side of my face looks better and i think it's because my eyebrow is straighter, also the left side of my face just kinda looks "off" like something is wrong. Any tips appreciated, I'm open-minded.

Attachments

• 20240904_092346.jpg
    20240904_092346.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240904_092335.jpg
    20240904_092335.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and imthesupremecel
I mean how can i make my left eyebrow look more like my right one
nigga I don't see any asymmetry but if you want them to look better ig just remove that piercing or get another one

Screenshot put into tiktok inverted filter or in ur gallery settings invert it, it is asymmetrical
its so little that not even .org users notice it. Bhai you need to worry about the rest of your face not your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Ok i said any tips appreciated, what do i work on?
get surgery asap. But honestly you look pretty appealing idk you can get a gf with your looks you just can't be the type of guy to steal girls at the club

get surgery asap. But honestly you look pretty appealing idk you can get a gf with your looks you just can't be the type of guy to steal girls at the club
Im too broke for surgery but i am considering a rhino, because that's a reasonable price and will have the most impact on my looks since my nose is crooked and roman. Any Softmaxxing tips?

Im too broke for surgery but i am considering a rhino, because that's a reasonable price and will have the most impact on my looks since my nose is crooked and roman. Any Softmaxxing tips?
rhino is not gonna do shit. Your problem is your maxilla and your soft bones

Im scared of looking uncanny
you won't if you actually get good surgeries not just trash saggy fillers. The type of surgery that breaks your bones and rearranges them. Either mog or die trying

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
When you go to get surgery do they show you how you will look after it

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
you won't if you actually get good surgeries not just trash saggy fillers. The type of surgery that breaks your bones and rearranges them. Either mog or die trying
Mog or Die trying truest statement

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I think something wrong in those photos at least is the fact that ur gonion is so high above mouth could just be angle tho

Both, try dark brown instead of dark.
Nice keep going man
I'll try, do you know any free apps that will show me how ill look like after? I tried on tiktok but it puts a bunch of retarded shit on ur face and morphs it completely