How do I study for the SAT

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
I might have ADHD but idk.. I do well in khanacademy questions, but on practice tests I can't focus for shit, at least on English. Are there any pills I can take to help me focus?

adderall and monster energy bro been running it this year a lot

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Hellcat and Deleted member 27148
Focus on the patterns on the test and which questions come up the most. Learn how to do active reading on the English and strategies to cope with it. Learn the most popular methods of answering the questions and strategies to do them. Study as much as you can prior to the test.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 27148
Actual strat - try reading books. It's the best way to do better on hte reading section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
Do practice tests from college board, take notes on the category of questions u commonly get wrong and review those, SAT is mostly objective and abt pattern recognition. UWorld subscription is good for math.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 6128
SAT is easy as fuck I got a 1490 first try with no revision holy fuck Americans are stupid

• +1
Reactions: zura, midlatinocel and TeenAscender
SAT is easy as fuck I got a 1490 first try with no revision holy fuck Americans are stupid
I have ADHD, cant focus for shit on English

Lmfao very true. Try taking the SAT on addy or moda or concert you’ll easily get into 1500s