How do I switch to another school?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
So last year before I started looksmaxxing, I got too depressed and suicidal to even go to school. I was sick of being friendless, having to look at ppl in relationships, and getting mogged every single day. and I mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON in my school mogged me. It was a ghetto ass school too so nobody including myself paid attention in class. I eventually stopped going and finished the year with 2nd semester shit grades.

Now at least i'm not suicidal anymore, I cut my incel hair and got a perm, got rid of the majority of my acne and started lifting (Bench 165 x 8 at 15yr). No drastic surgeries yet although I plan to get on hGH (talked to my parents about it and they will pay)

I also want to switch to a predominantly asian school to up my chances of ascending, but I have shit grades and probably can't transfer. I live in California btw, switching from a near all Chad ghetto school to a ricecel school would almost guarantee ascension for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, TheDragon and Adriana Lima
Talk to the social worker and ask them?

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I had the same issue. I dropped out of high school because I had no friends and unlike my classmates in their senior year who were having fun socializing with friends without the fear of bad grades, I was showing up to school and sitting alone all day.

Through building a relationship with God and following the teachings of Jesus Christ, I am now more successful than all of my classmates. I was also able to avoid sin which is very enticing in college.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
I had the same issue. I dropped out of high school because I had no friends and unlike my classmates in their senior year who were having fun socializing with friends without the fear of bad grades, I was showing up to school and sitting alone all day. Through building a relationship with God and following the teachings of Jesus Christ, I am now more successful than all of my classmates.
no God can give you teen pussy back

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Moggie and Schery6
Go to a catholic school op in my country they are partly state funded so they are cheap private schools, make sure it is unisex though.

Highschool was fun as hell

Smoked weed everyday
And had many female friends

2 fuckbuddies as well

Ahh good times

After reading that he lived in California it's clear he is the dude who killed himself 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
What the fuck happened?

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali