how do i talk to oneitis jfl

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
i dont wanna make one of these gay ass threads again but wtf do i do? cant just go up to her and say hi can i

Dont do it she will reject you because you are ugly and you probaly have a small dick

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, john2, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
If she isn't talking to you then she isn't interested and you're just gonna set yourself up for disaster.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 1100 and hebbewem
If she isn't talking to you then she isn't interested and you're just gonna set yourself up for disaster.
i know shes into me i just need to not make it awkward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
i dont wanna make one of these gay ass threads again but wtf do i do? cant just go up to her and say hi can i
You can, actually, but personally, I wouldn’t bother doing so unless I’d know how to actually keep the conversation going without the awkward pauses and shit. Maybe DMing her over Instagram or something else will be better for you.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
You can, actually, but personally, I wouldn’t bother doing so unless I’d know how to actually keep the conversation going without the awkward pauses and shit. Maybe DMing her over Instagram or something else will be better for you.
fuck if only i had instagram

then id still need hers

fuck

unless she has ever started a conversation with you first or continously acknowledges your presence every time you see her with a hi or how are you then don't bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, CristianT, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
unless she has ever started a conversation with you first or continously acknowledges your presence every time you see her with a hi or how are you then don't bother
or Iois, that works

fuck if only i had instagram

then id still need hers

fuck
Create an account, somehow figure out how to get her Instagram trough people who know her or just her directly and then start a conversation over text. It should be a lot easier than talking to her. Once you’re comfortable enough with her you can actually start talking in real life, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
does 2 secs of eye contact instead of a hi work

i mean why would she just out of nowhere say hi? do people do that at your school?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 1100
just fuck her right in the pussy

• JFL
does 2 secs of eye contact instead of a hi work

i mean why would she just out of nowhere say hi? do people do that at your school?

im not in school anymore but yes a girl who i see frequently always goes out of her way to say hi to me even when i don't know she's there and tries to awkwardly make small talk once in a blue moon. last time she talked to me she wouldn't shut the fuck up.

this same girl has also held eye contact with me for five seconds straight while smiling. these are the true iois.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3202, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
Write her a letter. It's what the cool kids are doing these days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
stop putting her on a pedestal

• +1
Don’t be an AutisticBeaner that’s a start

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and AutisticBeaner
just talk to her like you would talk to any of your friends but make it clear you like her, if she likes you already you dont really need to worry about being friend zoned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
just talk to her like you would talk to any of your friends but make it clear you like her, if she likes you already you dont really need to worry about being friend zoned

that's the problem, though. if she hasn't made it clear that she likes him already then it's not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765 and hebbewem
Didn’t read lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SayNoToRotting, Alexanderr and 1 other person
  • +1
Go up to her say hi and aks about a class you both have together then go on from there

this is the truth.

my oneitis took forever to answer any messages. i have taken the hint and wont bother her again.

Need a wingman ? :what:

Step 1:be good looking.
Step 2:don't be unattractive.

• +1