How do i talk to this girl?

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
Last year in April one of my friends sent my number to some really pretty girl on whatsapp without me knowing it. When she messaged me she was acting very very aspie and I thought she was off one. But then I saw a picture of her and realised she was very beautiful. The last time we talked was in October and I'm not sure what to say know

Last edited:
1606425213657-png.830014

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, IdiAmin and Deleted member 8080
measure her ratios and rate her gonial angle

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and IdiAmin
Last year in April one of my friends sent my number to some really pretty girl on whatsapp without me knowing it. When she messaged me she was acting very very aspie and I thought she was off one. But then I saw a picture of her and realised she was very beautiful. The last time we talked was in October and I'm not sure what to say know
MJ would trash talk her, told her "Shoot it you fucking midget" or something, go for that, lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rainman988 and Deleted member 8244
And if she's aspie, you can say anything and you will mog her with your social skills anyway, so go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Don’t message her now it’s pointless move on if ur going to message her do it in the summer

• Woah
Reactions: Rainman988
Say you mog her.

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS