How do i taper off arimidex

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
im getting on test and getting with arimidex since cant find aromasin, i have no clue how to taper of arimidex cant find any video explaining it or any reddit post or any post here

or since im 16 could i just stay on it for ever to keep plates open if not

How to taper someone pls explain cant find anything on this

im getting on test and getting with arimidex since cant find aromasin, i have no clue how to taper of arimidex cant find any video explaining it or any reddit post or any post here

or since im 16 could i just stay on it for ever to keep plates open if not

How to taper someone pls explain cant find anything on this
You can use arimidex to delay growth plate closure but from what I've gathered it wont do much unless you have familial idiopathic short stature.

As for arimidex, I assume by taper you mean to slowly come off it and from what I know, you don't have to ween off the compound.

You can use arimidex to delay growth plate closure but from what I've gathered it wont do much unless you have familial idiopathic short stature.

As for arimidex, I assume by taper you mean to slowly come off it and from what I know, you don't have to ween off the compound.
I read sum ab it not being a suicide inhibitor, i think that just means e2 goes up instantly while with aromasin it slowly goes up i think idrk, so u think i should use aromasin for growth plates? Growth closure is caused by estrogen above 20 and arimidex lowers e by 50% vs aromasin 38% so id assume below 20 e it wouldnt matter so both would do the same thing for growth plates

I read sum ab it not being a suicide inhibitor, i think that just means e2 goes up instantly while with aromasin it slowly goes up i think idrk, so u think i should use aromasin for growth plates? Growth closure is caused by estrogen above 20 and arimidex lowers e by 50% vs aromasin 38% so id assume below 20 e it wouldnt matter so both would do the same thing for growth plates
Aromasin is the better AI because unlike Arimidex, Aromasin DOES NOT CAUSE estrogen rebound. This means that after you have hopped off the compound, you body won't just start producing more estrogen. Aromasin also recovers your estrogen levels back gradually.

Arimidex causing estrogen rebound is a highly unwanted side and can mess up your cycle.

Aromasin is the better AI because unlike Arimidex, Aromasin DOES NOT CAUSE estrogen rebound. This means that after you have hopped off the compound, you body won't just start producing more estrogen. Aromasin also recovers your estrogen levels back gradually.

Arimidex causing estrogen rebound is a highly unwanted side and can mess up your cycle.
But… u just said i dont have to ween off? The whole point off weening off is to avoid rebound…

I found how to taper off tho:

Weeks 1-12 (During Cycle):
- take 0.25 whenever needed or go up

Week 13-14:
waiting time before pct so 0.25

Week 15 (Start of PCT):
- 0.125 mg every day for this week.

Week 16:
- 0.125 mg every other day.

Week 17:
- stop arimidex

Just stop nigga