How do I tell her I don’t actually want to eat her new bfs cum

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I messaged the girl that ghosted me earlier and told her “once you finish your new guy off come over and dont worry about cleaning up cuz I can clean u up😏” and she called me disgusting then removed me, now she’s telling everyone that I’m gay because I didn’t get hard when we had sex and also said I want to eat her boyfriends cum, I didn’t mean to say that thought somebody from here convinced me it would help get her back, how can I bounce back from this? I really don’t want to eat her boyfriends cum I’m not gay, so far 10 people have dmed me asking if I’m gay because she posted our messages and told them about my limp penis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OldRooster, ManzareK, thecel and 10 others
Brutal

Delete all socials leave this site go monk mode and reevaluate your life

Even I am angry at you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Blkpill Godfather, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Brutal

Delete all socials leave this site go monk mode and reevaluate your life

Even I am angry at you
No I need to bounce back from this, do you think she’ll take me back if I tell her a bully took my phone and sent her that?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18244
what did you expect to happen dumbass

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson
No I need to bounce back from this, do you think she’ll take me back if I tell her a bully took my phone and sent her that?
No your problem is you are a pathetic weak boy

You would lick a mans cum for pussy now you make up lies for pussy

You are a pussy chaser and not a man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262 and Niklaus Mikaelson
No your problem is you are a pathetic weak boy

You would lick a mans cum for pussy now you make up lies for pussy

You are a pussy chaser and not a man
I am a man and I wouldn’t lick a mans cum I’m not a pathetic weak boy

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheSloth
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Gaygymmaxx
THE POWER OF WHORE

Larp. You never had sex.

Attachments

• 2E3203D8-0024-461A-BFD8-94B392A57D67.jpeg
    2E3203D8-0024-461A-BFD8-94B392A57D67.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheSloth
1. She called you disgusting.
2. She thinks you are gay.

You should try to cancel her for being homophobic.

1. She called you disgusting.
2. She thinks you are gay.

You should try to cancel her for being homophobic.
But I want to win her back I’m not gonna cancel her that’s mean

But I want to win her back I’m not gonna cancel her that’s mean
Don't be a cuck. Why do you care about a foid who ghosted you, called you disgusting, and is spreading rumours that you're gay? You probably will never "win her back" if that's what you are hoping for.

I messaged the girl that ghosted me earlier and told her “once you finish your new guy off come over and dont worry about cleaning up cuz I can clean u up😏” and she called me disgusting then removed me, now she’s telling everyone that I’m gay because I didn’t get hard when we had sex and also said I want to eat her boyfriends cum, I didn’t mean to say that thought somebody from here convinced me it would help get her back, how can I bounce back from this? I really don’t want to eat her boyfriends cum I’m not gay, so far 10 people have dmed me asking if I’m gay because she posted our messages and told them about my limp penis
Very nice

Don't be a cuck. Why do you care about a foid who ghosted you, called you disgusting, and is spreading rumours that you're gay? You probably will never "win her back" if that's what you are hoping for.
Why would you call me a cuck

She does care about me how do you know she doesn’t
How do you know that she does care about you? Don't delude yourself. I may not know the situation as well as you, but the fact that she ghosted you and spread rumours is enough. I also don't have the same bias that you have because you wish for her to care about you, while I am indifferent.

I gave you a rare pity react. Wear it proudly gay man.

• Love it
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
How do you know that she does care about you? Don't delude yourself. I may not know the situation as well as you, but the fact that she ghosted you and spread rumours is enough. I also don't have the same bias that you have because you wish for her to care about you, while I am indifferent.
Because I know she still care about me shes just doing this to impress chad

Because I know she still care about me shes just doing this to impress chad
I guarantee she doesn't care much. She might care somewhat about you if you simp for her. She would kill you without hesitation to save herself. What are you to her, and what is she to you? Do you have a crush on her? If so, I'd recommend forgetting about her because crushes are a harmful thing to have.