How do I tell if I have just regular face fat or genetic/big buccal fat pads

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Bronze
I have a lot of face fat despite having a lean body. I've always been naturally chubby, and although I lost a lot of my baby chubiness, it's still an huge flaw to my looks.

After doing my research I realized it was probally all just my buccal fat pads/genetics, as no matter what i did i couldnt get rid of it without surgery. However, I realized if it was only my buccal fat pads, I shouldn't have face fat in my jawline as well, also for my brother aswell.
Neither of my parents look like they have large buccal fat pads or chubby cheeks, however me and my brother have a lot of face fat even while having low body fat.

Im just wondering if I have it genetically or I can still lose them naturally. If not ill just get a surgery to remove them

• +1
Reactions: tramadone
Definitely possible especially for Asians some of them have babyfat till there 30s.

You could try Aqualyx injections

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
Definitely possible especially for Asians some of them have babyfat till there 30s.

You could try Aqualyx injections
can you provide more detailsa bout the aqualyx injections? also I don't wanna wait till 30 to get rid of my baby fat, I'd prob just get surgery by then

can you provide more detailsa bout the aqualyx injections? also I don't wanna wait till 30 to get rid of my baby fat, I'd prob just get surgery by then
You inject it into fat and it disolves it. Plenty of threads here, even on reddit.

follow this guide but use Aqualyx
Surgery is also a way but cost way more Aqualyx is pretty cheap.

• +1
You inject it into fat and it disolves it. Plenty of threads here, even on reddit.

follow this guide but use Aqualyx
Surgery is also a way but cost way more Aqualyx is pretty cheap.
wait, injections can decrease buccal fat pads? it hought surgery was the only option

I have a lot of face fat despite having a lean body. I've always been naturally chubby, and although I lost a lot of my baby chubiness, it's still an huge flaw to my looks.

After doing my research I realized it was probally all just my buccal fat pads/genetics, as no matter what i did i couldnt get rid of it without surgery. However, I realized if it was only my buccal fat pads, I shouldn't have face fat in my jawline as well, also for my brother aswell.
Neither of my parents look like they have large buccal fat pads or chubby cheeks, however me and my brother have a lot of face fat even while having low body fat.

Im just wondering if I have it genetically or I can still lose them naturally. If not ill just get a surgery to remove them
Bump

Have you tried debloating? Maybe its just fluid retention

Have you tried debloating? Maybe its just fluid retention
I have. It has helped a lot, but it has its limits, and i am still chubby. I think i still have regular face fat as well, as before I started working out and bulking my face seem skinnier. I am convinced it is mostly generic face fat though as i have a lean body and nobody what I do I can’t fully get rid of my face fat

I have. It has helped a lot, but it has its limits, and i am still chubby. I think i still have regular face fat as well, as before I started working out and bulking my face seem skinnier. I am convinced it is mostly generic face fat though as i have a lean body and nobody what I do I can’t fully get rid of my face fat
I think your face is because of cortisol , fluid retention and not 10%bf , stop taking cold showers and opt for lukewarm , take epelerenone and eat only animal foods

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and MyDreamIsToBe183CM
I think your face is because of cortisol , fluid retention and not 10%bf , stop taking cold showers and opt for lukewarm , take epelerenone and eat only animal foods
I take hot showers, but sometimes I ice my face to debooat.

Also I never knew cortisol can bloat you? And can you provide more details about epelerenone? I’ve been taking potassium but haven’t really seen a difference

I take hot showers, but sometimes I ice my face to debooat.

Also I never knew cortisol can bloat you? And can you provide more details about epelerenone? I’ve been taking potassium but haven’t really seen a difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-13-22-52-08-339_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-13-22-52-08-339_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-10-13-22-52-46-323_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-13-22-52-46-323_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Thanks dude. That actually could be one of the reasons why im so bloated mostly as I go through a lot of stress daily, but I used to take asheagadnha for it but stopped. You think I should start taking it again to help with my bloat/cortisol

Lipolabs/lemonbottle is cope, never seen someone on here post afters that show meaningful results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back