How do I tell my future gf that I lied about m age?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
so its way easier for me to pretend to be a low inhib mfer than be myself. 'just be yourself bro' got me laid like 2 times max. lying about my age and sometimes name gives me a huge SMV boost especially around JBs. currently fucking a 18 year old and she believes Im 21 but Im actually 24. :ogre: :ogre: :feelsthink:

but I caught feelings for her JFL this rarely occurs so is there anyway to salvage this?

@Amnesia you always lie about your age has a foid ever found out about your real age and what was the reaction ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Lmao
if she has daddy issues this might actually be a plus point

Just say you forgot how old you were.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cliff_Lee, Glacier, Deleted member 24347 and 6 others
Just say you forgot how old you were.
its literally on my tinder profile lmao thats where I met her so one lie I thought about is its my buddies tinder account and forgot to put it in the bio but idk about that one :incel:

its literally on my tinder profile lmao thats where I met her so one lie I thought about is its my buddies tinder account and forgot to put it in the bio but idk about that one :incel:
Just say take it or leave it.

Just as a rule of life you shouldn’t deceive girls just to exploit them sexually. This isn’t allowed under gods rule, enjoy your punishment. “Muh dark triad bro for lying to girls about everything “. Pathetic little weasel males,

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Jnumber01
Why would she care

Just as a rule of life you shouldn’t deceive girls just to exploit them sexually. This isn’t allowed under gods rule, enjoy your punishment. “Muh dark triad bro for lying to girls about everything “. Pathetic little weasel males,
Ok nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
so its way easier for me to pretend to be a low inhib mfer than be myself. 'just be yourself bro' got me laid like 2 times max. lying about my age and sometimes name gives me a huge SMV boost especially around JBs. currently fucking a 18 year old and she believes Im 21 but Im actually 24. :ogre: :ogre: :feelsthink:

but I caught feelings for her JFL this rarely occurs so is there anyway to salvage this?

@Amnesia you always lie about your age has a foid ever found out about your real age and what was the reaction ?
just don't really bring it up and say that you put fake age on tinder for privacy/not giving company your info

Alternatively you can say on tinder when your age was 24 you got 25+ yo single moms

Why would she care

Ok nigger
then don’t complain about “GIRLS ARE WHORES 😭 IM A WEASEL MALE WHO DECIEVES GIRLS JUST FOR SEX BUT WEHWEHWEH 😭 GIRLS ARE WHORES!”

then don’t complain about “GIRLS ARE WHORES 😭 IM A WEASEL MALE WHO DECIEVES GIRLS JUST FOR SEX BUT WEHWEHWEH 😭 GIRLS ARE WHORES!”
What are you yapping about tiktokcel

• +1
Say you have dyslexia and might chosen the wrong year

• +1
mixed reactions, some didnt care at all some stopped seeing me. Probably 80/20 with the 80% not caring

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 24347, the next o'pry and 3 others
yeah I don't expect long term relationships right now anyway cause Im still planning to get surgeries and dont want to explain a girlfriend why I got them so I would just break up before I get surgeries but idk that girl is kinda wife material so I agree I fucked up with her but it's whatever at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
mixed reactions, some didnt care at all some stopped seeing me. Probably 80/20 with the 80% not caring
these are stats I wanted to hear. Ill take those odds lmao thanks for answering my looksmax idol

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and Amnesia
probably don't ever tell her. she's not the one anyway, when you're 40 you won't want her any more so it's good to put a timer on the relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and sorrowfulsad