How do I tell my parents I want to hardmax.

vma

vma

Iron
Currently 18 and i’ve been wanting to tell my parents about it for a while. I want to tell them all about it but I fear they’ll just call me crazy. Had several opportunities to express my feelings about how i’m treated differently because of certain falios but i’m just too scared. I don’t want them to pay for my surgeries but rather help me out with scans and consults, I could really use their guidance. Open to suggestions.

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
ur 18 if u dont want them to pay idk what theyll be useful for in ur hardmaxxing journey

Do what you want and need thats all. But then you need to acquire money yourself, without asking your mommy :lul:

ur 18 if u dont want them to pay idk what theyll be useful for in ur hardmaxxing journey
You usually need referrals to get consulted, that is it you don’t want to pay. My mom has connections and can get them for me easily. If I go and ask for it myself they’ll probably judge me for it since nobody ever gets jaw surgery for cosmetic purposes over here.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Yh nigga I did mention I don’t want them to pay for anything.
So then go and do everything you need by yourself :lul:
You cant get a scan and then pay for consultation or what? :lul::lul:

So then go and do everything you need by yourself :lul:
You cant get a scan and then pay for consultation or what? :lul::lul:
Someone said something similar in the thread earlier and I replied. Go read that since I can’t be bothered to type it out again.

Someone said something similar in the thread earlier and I replied. Go read that since I can’t be bothered to type it out again.
What? You want your mommy to book a consultation for you because you are scared to talk or what? What referrals are you rumbling about? What connections? Is your mom a daughter of Ramieri or what? They have all the contacts on their websites, go and do something :lul::lul::lul:

Welcome to the real world :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
What? You want your mommy to book a consultation for you because you are scared to talk or what? What referrals are you rumbling about? What connections? Is your mom a daughter of Ramieri or what? They have all the contacts on their websites, go and do something :lul::lul::lul:

Welcome to the real world :lul::lul::lul:
I don’t really understand why you’re even here if you don’t intend on answering my question. You’re clearly unaware of my situation and that gives you no right to comment.

Here you go now you are independent of your mommy :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah nigga I really needed mommy’s guidance to access Ramieri’s website. I live nowhere near Italy but I do plan on going there for my bimax. I’m just planning on hearing a few thoughts from qualified surgeons in my area since consults are free and then decide what’s best for me.

I don’t really understand why you’re even here if you don’t intend on answering my question. You’re clearly unaware of my situation and that gives you no right to comment.
What situation?
Have money -> consult -> get surgery
No money -> fuck off :lul:

No other situations, you are not a minor anymore and have same ability to fo something as your parents

• +1
Yeah nigga I really needed mommy’s guidance to access Ramieri’s website. I live nowhere near Italy but I do plan on going there for my bimax. I’m just planning on hearing a few thoughts from qualified surgeons in my area since consults are free and then decide what’s best for me.
Jfl at getting consults not from surgeon who you want to perform :lul:

What situation?
Have money -> consult -> get surgery
No money -> fuck off :lul:

No other situations, you are not a minor anymore and have same ability to fo something as your parents
Yh there’s really no point in talkin wit atp.