How do I tell the Girl i’m seeing that i’m wearing Lifts?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
She wants to go to the Beach, If I take out my lifts she like 4 inches taller than me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, 444, sub5c3l and 11 others
How tall are you ?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Damn I didn't knew 4 inch lifts existed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and PseudoMaxxer
That's why I don't ever bother with these temporary looksmaxxes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, JL~ and PseudoMaxxer
That's why I don't ever bother with these temporary looksmaxxes
If I didn’t wear them i’d be invisible to her.

I guess i’ll just tell her it’s for my heels (like I have a problem and I need them or it’ll hurt idk)

If I didn’t wear them i’d be invisible to her.

I guess i’ll just tell her it’s for my heels (like I have a problem and I need them or it’ll hurt idk)
You're entering a bottomless pit

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, smoth, JL~ and 1 other person
nigga thats fucking brutal, thank god iam 6,1. I love my leg bones.
Doesn't concern me since avg man height in my region is like 5'5 and average woman is 4'11 or 5 feet

• +1
You're entering a bottomless pit
nothing I can do about it bro, i’m already in the deepest pit in existence by being 5’6.

Atleast i’m trying right? Maybe if she falls in love she’ll accept it and don’t care.

They only care about what other people think, so if im as tall as her when outside it’s fine I guess.

Only tell her after you banged her, don't take your lifts off until then, if you really have to go to the beach wear silicone lifts and swim shoes.
Invisible-Silicone-Height-Increase-Insole-Silicone-Socks-Gel-Heel-Pads-Heel-Protectors-Heightening-Lift-Shoes-Sole.jpg
Men-Aqua-Shoes-Women-Diving-Socks-High-Top-Barefoot-Swimming-Water-Shoes-Upstream-Beach-Wading-Shoes.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dracosondracos, EggKing, marek937 and 3 others
Only tell her after you banged her, don't take your lifts off until then, if you really have to go to the beach wear silicone lifts and swim shoes.
Invisible-Silicone-Height-Increase-Insole-Silicone-Socks-Gel-Heel-Pads-Heel-Protectors-Heightening-Lift-Shoes-Sole.jpg
Men-Aqua-Shoes-Women-Diving-Socks-High-Top-Barefoot-Swimming-Water-Shoes-Upstream-Beach-Wading-Shoes.jpg
Super non NT, ill just avoid beaches until I know she’s completely in Love with me.

you gotta learn from the best

• Love it
  • Love it
@Amnesia don't gatekeep and suggest some to fellow short kings
I don't know, I have never told a girl I wear them

The few girls I have dated I suspect kinda realize it but never directly confront me about it cause they already love me and probably wouldn't care

• Love it

The few girls I have dated I suspect kinda realize it but never directly confront me about it cause they already love me and probably wouldn't care
How do you fuck then without showing you wear lifts? You just throw her on the bed and hide the shoes under it?

And what about on the beach during summer..

How do you fuck then without showing you wear lifts? You just throw her on the bed and hide the shoes under it?

And what about on the beach during summer..

I never understand how people genuinely keep asking me this question, as you get onto the bed u take off ur shoes at that point u just slide them under the bed yes

There are elevator sandals u can buy

and of course i made a thread about elevator slippers I made

But yeah there are certain things u can NEVER do like snowboard and ski, that's the sacrifice u make choosing to fraud with elevator shoes

• +1
heightfrauding always gets your ass

• +1

I meant suggestions like brand and shit like you did with elevator shoes

She wants to go to the Beach, If I take out my lifts she like 4 inches taller than me.
Tell her about Danny devito and how someone could be successful while being short then reveal your true form

• JFL
Super non NT, ill just avoid beaches until I know she’s completely in Love with me.
try going to a cove with rocks where those swim shoes are kind of expected

• +1
Tell her about Danny devito and how someone could be successful while being short then reveal your true form
True form? this nigga wants me to turn Super Sayan or what

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
How the fuck do you even walk around with 4 inch lifts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 64865 and PseudoMaxxer
I think im gonna come up with something that i cant go to the beach and suggest other activity where i can wear my lifts or idk
if she likes u she gonna understand it anyway

• +1
I think im gonna come up with something that i cant go to the beach and suggest other activity where i can wear my lifts or idk
if she likes u she gonna understand it anyway
yeah my plan is to make her fall in love before opening up on that, but it’s gonna be brutal.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
yeah my plan is to make her fall in love before opening up on that, but it’s gonna be brutal.
Luckily she would be 16.5 cm shorter than me without lifts so prob not gonna notice it

• +1