How do I TestestroneMaxx?

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
I get around 3-4 Random Erections a day not counting the morning wood which i guess are low, And Don't even get me started on my wank schedule, For some time ive been wanking everyday, Idk if i should or no, I want to maximize my test, What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: yen
for the softmaxxing side you can optimize your diet by getting your macros in and avoiding foods that would mess up with your hormojnes (countless of threads made here and look up online)
get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep every night.

non-exercise activity thermogenesis (or neat) everyday is good. walk like 10-15k steps everyday

for the supplements I'd recommend all the basic minerals like magnesium, phosphore, zinc

vitamin k2, d3

but these are optional the one you wanna take at all cost is omega 3 it's a game changer, you can abuse it if you want, I personally use the Mega Omega 3 by Biotech USA

for the softmaxxing side you can optimize your diet by getting your macros in and avoiding foods that would mess up with your hormojnes (countless of threads made here and look up online)
get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep every night.

non-exercise activity thermogenesis (or neat) everyday is good. walk like 10-15k steps everyday

for the supplements I'd recommend all the basic minerals like magnesium, phosphore, zinc

vitamin k2, d3

but these are optional the one you wanna take at all cost is omega 3 it's a game changer, you can abuse it if you want, I personally use the Mega Omega 3 by Biotech USA
OR

just pin roids
get them here https://basicstero.ws/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
increase calories

Get more sleep
I can’t get an erection when I am sleep deprived

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis