How do i tighten my lower eyelid?

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
I have pct, and it looks good, but my lower eyelid is flat, and droops a little when i am tired. I have been sleeping a lot more and it is getting better. Should i do eye exercises to make it tighter - since it is a muscle. Thanks

Permasquinch

Infraorbital rim + canthoplasty

lol, it was tight before, im not getting a surgery for this bs. Let alone anything else.
Well cope then. Blepharoplasty is the only way :LOL:

lol, it was tight before, im not getting a surgery for this bs. Let alone anything else.

Gravity and collagen loss causes the sagging so just hang upside down theory to reverse the dmg and vitamin c max + hgh

Gravity and collagen loss causes the sagging so just hang upside down theory to reverse the dmg and vitamin c max + hgh
collagenmaxx, sleepmaxx, drink 4L of water everyday and try to squint a lot too (only raise your lower eyelid and make it tighter)

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Well cope then. Blepharoplasty is the only way :LOL:
nah, im just going to sleep more,i used to sleep for like 6-7 hrs a day, no i sleep for 8 - 9 hrs. i drink a lot of water now as well.

that was xxxtentacion's pubg name
I remember watching that tbh. All this RIP jah shit from last year ruined his legacy. It's so fucking annoying.