Orbicularis Oculi Training

It likely induces some changes, muscle tightening and toning will make you look better, as for sides some wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
It likely induces some changes, muscle tightening and toning will make you look better, as for sides some wrinkles
yeah i don’t expect to see significant changes however i think this is likely to make a pretty decent impact on tighten the lower eyelid therefore reduce sclera show and increase pfl ratio
possible a bit of canthal tilt too
do you think the wrinkles will be a lot tho?

yeah i don’t expect to see significant changes however i think this is likely to make a pretty decent impact on tighten the lower eyelid therefore reduce sclera show and increase pfl ratio
possible a bit of canthal tilt too
do you think the wrinkles will be a lot tho?
Wrinkles are not really a problem if you use products like tret and others

I've been doing the exercises he shows in this for a few weeks, I'll post about it in a few months if it works

Ok. I think the 3rd part about getting a deeper eyeset is massive fucking cope. You can change where your eye is located in the socket through hormones and fat but muscles is cope imo.

2nd one is interesting but I don't see how it could influence your canthal tilt at all.

He also took a before photo giga tired and probably underweight and then an after photo with better brows.

• +1
It's legit I've been doing it for over a year it takes time but it works, those who say no are so lazy that they don't try these simple softmaxx
Holy ascension, I’m currently working on this as well

Ok. I think the 3rd part about getting a deeper eyeset is massive fucking cope. You can change where your eye is located in the socket through hormones and fat but muscles is cope imo.

2nd one is interesting but I don't see how it could influence your canthal tilt at all.

He also took a before photo giga tired and probably underweight and then an after photo with better brows.
yeah 3rd part is defo giga cope
the idea behind the second one changing canthal tilt is debatable and i think it would tighten and strengthen lower eyelid im testing it for myself rn
just pulling the lateral canthus and blinking with a good amount of resistance every night for a couple minutes

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
One time I saw a guy in the gym with a weird constant blinking tick, he was some druggie roidcel fs. But istg his orbicularis oculi was visible, that shi was making like an impromptu brow ridge.
The drugs may impact it temporarily as well.

Last edited:
I have seen a few tiktoks floating around about this and was wondering what you guys think about it

The Orbicularis Oculi is the muscle surrounding the eyes seen in the picture View attachment 3177710

According to tiktokcels training this muscle here can tighten undereyes and reduce sclera show and also increase canthal tilt.
The function of it is for eyelid movement and it extends from medial to lateral canthus
The idea is that if you pull on your lateral canthus with your fingers and attempt to rapidly blink this should strengthen the orbicularis oculi and you can hypertrophy it the same as any other muscle and this should theoretically lead to strengthened eyelids therefore tightening the lower eyelid and also increasing canthal tilt.

What do you guys think
Cope or could possibly work

nigga it's gonna tone it not grow it

since it's a fine motor muscle you need muscle tone which is baseline level of contraction at rest so it's firm and in a responsive state (your CNS perma juice with some electric signal so it's perma ready)

hypertrophy or muscle growth is about building muscle tissue it's for gross motor muscles that need strength, former needs quick reactions

perma blinking isn't gonna do shit besides keeping it juiced and getting wrinkles
it's a fine motor control muscle it's not made to bulk up like quads and bipesse

One time I saw a guy in the gym with a weird constant blinking tick, he was some druggie roidcel fs. But istg his orbicularis oculi was visible, that shi was making like an impromptu brow ridge.
Thankyou all. I think I've now worked out the 2nd cause/reason regarding the aspie gaze and a potential solution. This is based on personal experience but now I have a theory on why it works. I've done some quick preliminary research and while papers have somewhat almost reached the conclusion they've never quite gotten there. But when you consider all the papers holistically you get an explanation.

It may be a new step forward in regards to autists masking and fitting in. May make a thread soon about it but I want to be 100% sure before I write it out. Quite a few users here need it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_ and NZb6Air
Thankyou all. I think I've now worked out the 2nd cause/reason regarding the aspie gaze and a potential solution. This is based on personal experience but now I have a theory on why it works. I've done some quick preliminary research and while papers have somewhat almost reached the conclusion they've never quite gotten there. But when you consider all the papers holistically you get an explanation.

It may be a new step forward in regards to autists masking and fitting in. May make a thread soon about it but I want to be 100% sure before I write it out.
what's the explanation nigga

• JFL

It may be a new step forward in regards to autists masking and fitting in. May make a thread soon about it but I want to be 100% sure before I write it out.
tag me in thread im curious