How do I turn my life around and disciplinemax before it's too late?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Title. I'm 19 and I've been rotting and procrastinating for the past few years but I still had good grades at school but now that I'm in Uni I can't do this shit anymore but I still procrastinate fuck. I want to turn my life around and start to actually do shit instead of procrastinating. I've seen a thread of some 40 year old virgin neet and I genuinely don't want to end up like him tbh (even though I used to think rotting with video games was the best thing ever but last year I didn't go to Uni cause depression and it made my situation and depression even worse). How do I stop being a weak soft zoomer and start being productive and disciplined before it's too late?? Don't tell me to inject T or whatever I know the benefits of hormones on mood but I wanna stay natural. Every advice is precious thank you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15854, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Title. I'm 19 and I've been rotting and procrastinating for the past few years but I still had good grades at school but now that I'm in Uni I can't do this shit anymore but I still procrastinate fuck. I want to turn my life around and start to actually do shit instead of procrastinating. I've seen a thread of some 40 year old virgin neet and I genuinely don't want to end up like him tbh (even though I used to think rotting with video games was the best thing ever but last year I didn't go to Uni cause depression and it made my situation and depression even worse). How do I stop being a weak soft zoomer and start being productive and disciplined before it's too late?? Don't tell me to inject T or whatever I know the benefits of hormones on mood but I wanna stay natural. Every advice is precious thank you
same problem here man. i think will drop most technology and only work on financial pursuits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
same problem here man. i think will drop most technology and only work on financial pursuits
yeah but I am too weak rn it's crazy... how do you replace the time you spend on the internet procrastinating while not being too brutal about it?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and poopoohead
wanting to stay natty just for the status of it is stupid when lying is a thing, sadly there is no cure for retardation

Only solution
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

yeah but I am too weak rn it's crazy... how do you replace the time you spend on the internet procrastinating while not being too brutal about it?
just set up everything and turn it off

just set up everything and turn it off
I just deleted all my video games on my pc and phone but there is still looksmax and youtube jfl

I just deleted all my video games on my pc and phone but there is still looksmax and youtube jfl
im making it my goal to leave this place ngl
I first need to make a looksmax regime and get a clear goal

• +1
if you are serious about it then just start grinding something so hard that your whole life will dance around it
+ dopamine detox
if you are able to set on that one goal then after months you notice that you are doing side quests and overall you are much more disciplined in everything you do

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 21796
if you are serious about it then just start grinding something so hard that your whole life will dance around it
+ dopamine detox
if you are able to set on that one goal then after months you notice that you are doing side quests and overall you are much more disciplined in everything you do
thx

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
wanting to stay natty just for the status of it is stupid when lying is a thing, sadly there is no cure for retardation

Only solution
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
really...

is it to get money to looksmax / surgery or just don’t wanna be a “loser”?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Get an irl job with as much socialization as possible. This is helping me get out of neetdom as I no longer fear being around people.

Next step try learning a skill or taking classes 20 hours a week. Do a 30-40 an hour job then try learning something or doing community college classes for 20 hours. If you spend 20 good hours on something like coding or another thing with real life applications you will be in a good spot in 6 months.

Having a job is good because it basically forces you to be around people. It also will increase dopamine. Most jobs are painfully boring half the time. So you are getting paid to essentially watch paint dry. This will mean outside of your job you will have more dopamine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21796, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
check adhd, ritalin is powerful shit

• +1
Piling up progress is what worked best for me as I was used to procrastinate hard with video games the first years of uni.

for example, first I started exercising 6 times a day for 15 minutes and progressively increasing, this was years ago. Now I workout 6 times a day for around an hour.

Applied the same logic to studying and now I am close to finishing my studies and only have 1 game installed which I play at most 1 day a week.

Don't get me wrong though, I still procrastinate with social media, yt shorts this shithole and such, but I dont feel like a loser and don't do it as long as before now.

Just don't try to drop everything at once, it won't work. Work everyday in little things

• +1
5 mg adderall plus 100 mg caffeine 2x daily

• +1