How do i unblackpill myself

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
62,883
Reputation
101,835
I want to think i can still fall in love with a girl and it's reciprocate. Hot girls approach me but i reject them because i think they want only sex from me. Can meds help?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Prince88, Deleted member 19157 and 8 others
Please i Just want a hot gf that cares about me i don't want to end up like doctorlooksmax or amnesia
 
Take your meds schizo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 25667 and Bashan
Forget about women. Revive the Roman Empire. The women would come...
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, gribsufer1, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
It annoys me how mentally ill you are
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Solar and Deleted member 21044
It annoys me how mentally ill you are
Exactly my problem. I have to stop bully him. I don't even hate him but I can't control myself since he's so far gone in his larps.
 
It annoys me how mentally ill you are
I'm not joking i'm actually seeking for advice. I don't want to deal with sluts anymore.
 
Exactly my problem. I have to stop bully him. I don't even hate him but I can't control myself since he's so far gone in his larps.
Bro please i'm not joking Just help me. How the fuck do i become bluepill again
 
Give these "hot Girls" a chance
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
quit this forum and try to socialize with normies. i should probably do the same tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 24444
Give these "hot Girls" a chance
I swear Bro blonde stacies approach me in the streets but i'm too far gone to Say something back. Too many girls used me only for sex and nothing else
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
I swear Bro blonde stacies approach me in the streets but i'm too far gone to Say something back. Too many girls used me only for sex and nothing else
Suffering from Success
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mediterranean, BigDom and Deleted member 24444
Bro please i'm not joking Just help me. How the fuck do i become bluepill again
Far from the eye far from the heart. If you quit the site and do other stuff you might bluepill yourself again since every meh couple would trigger a cell in your brain ''Oh, maybe it was all bullshit'' and without looksmax to verify you back all the time, you will become more and more bluepill. Get your driving licence, find a job, maybe rent a house with other people (cheaper) just to get out of your mama basement.

See if you live in a hospital disease and death is all you ever see and think about. If you go out and breath some fresh air, the world looks different. Then again, you might have a traumatic experience and crawl back here or just get back into the same mindset, but that's life. You can't always win. Be ok with losing I guess.
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
Far from the eye far from the heart. If you quit the site and do other stuff you might bluepill yourself again since every meh couple would trigger a cell in your brain ''Oh, maybe it was all bullshit'' and without looksmax to verify you back all the time, you will become more and more bluepill. Get your driving licence, find a job, maybe rent a house with other people (cheaper) just to get out of your mama basement.

See if you live in a hospital disease and death is all you ever see and think about. If you go out and breath some fresh air, the world looks different. Then again, you might have a traumatic experience and crawl back here or just get back into the same mindset, but that's life. You can't always win. Be ok with losing I guess.
I already have a job but Is not what i wanted and tbh hardly helps. When i play bball i feel refreshed but other days are Just painful. I got no other social circle than this forum because all of my Friends moved on with their Life. Becky gf or inkwells
 
Shotgun implants work. That’s how Kurt contain got over Courtney love
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I already have a job but Is not what i wanted and tbh hardly helps. When i play bball i feel refreshed but other days are Just painful. I got no other social circle than this forum because all of my Friends moved on with their Life. Becky gf or inkwells
You're not strong enough for a major change (I feel) I met some people in my life who truly said fuck this shit and just transformed their shit in 2 years. Some people just truly can't deal with being mediocre. God strike me dead or I'm not stopping. If there's a will there's a way. You're not deformed or have cancer, you can do this. Thing is, you don't have the aggressiveness and rage. You might have sparks of it from time to time but it's nothing.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Shotgun implants work. That’s how Kurt contain got over Courtney love
Cope. He roped because of his health (stomach issues) and drug addiction. If anything, that bitch killed him.
 
You're not strong enough for a major change (I feel) I met some people in my life who truly said fuck this shit and just transformed their shit in 2 years. Some people just truly can't deal with being mediocre. God strike me dead or I'm not stopping. If there's a will there's a way. You're not deformed or have cancer, you can do this. Thing is, you don't have the aggressiveness and rage. You might have sparks of it from time to time but it's nothing.
It's not that Deep i Just want to stop thinking all girls are whores and fall in love
 
It's not that Deep i Just want to stop thinking all girls are whores and fall in love
Nvm you're retarded why did i bother
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 25059
Nvm you're retarded why did i bother
I don't even know what the fuck are you talking about. Completely changing. I Just Need to get rid of past trauma with girls and whatever i discussed with you Absolute Worms.
 
It's impossible to meet normies too tbh
Easy to meet normies tbh, but I cringe too hard when they bring up retarded takes/opinions like feminism.

need to cuckmaxx to vibe with NTnormies
 
  • +1
Reactions: Solar
I don't even know what the fuck are you talking about. Completely changing. I Just Need to get rid of past trauma with girls and whatever i discussed with you Absolute Worms.
Yeah now I got it, you're not rational or really thinking about your shit. You're a cry baby who will die in his mom's basement.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25710 and Deleted member 24444
Yeah now I got it, you're not rational or really thinking about your shit. You're a cry baby who will die in his mom's basement.
you're just being vague to sound like whatever you say has some support. i just need some meds, not to completely change my life, i'm pretty much set besides not having a driving license.
 
Easy to meet normies tbh, but I cringe too hard when they bring up retarded takes/opinions like feminism.

need to cuckmaxx to vibe with NTnormies
no bro i can't become cuck i have strong moral values
 
No coming back boyo.

 
you're just being vague to sound like whatever you say has some support. i just need some meds, not to completely change my life, i'm pretty much set besides not having a driving license.
28 living with his parents
Virgin
No job
Mentally ill
Pathological liar
Average IQ or less

Yap pretty set bro

fallout-shelter
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25710, Deleted member 23819, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
do they make you losers in production?? you cannot help me because you're didn't even satisfy sexual desires
It seems like you wish to get your hands on Anti Psychotics. I think it's not a bad idea in your situation. Sure it's cancer but so are you.
 
ltr a becky then
 
It seems like you wish to get your hands on Anti Psychotics. I think it's not a bad idea in your situation. Sure it's cancer but so are you.
it's not cancer if it can help me get rid of your dalit theories inside my head
 
Easy to meet normies tbh, but I cringe too hard when they bring up retarded takes/opinions like feminism.

need to cuckmaxx to vibe with NTnormies
I agree

As a right wing, anti vax, antiwoke and lgbtq sexist its kinda hard to vibe with normies

but I guess I gotta force it lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
I agree

As a right wing, anti vax, antiwoke and lgbtq sexist its kinda hard to vibe with normies

but I guess I gotta force it lol
i'm not a forced cuck. i want to hang out with the lions
 
Don't look at any black pill content for years and maybe u will. Whether u like it or not it is a fact nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I have been trying
If your right wing, anti vax, antiwoke and lgbtq sexist, some communties on 4chan are probably exactly like that. Or the sub r/theleftcant meme is antiwoke and anti trans. Matter of time till it gets shut down
 
  • +1
Reactions: Solar
I agree

As a right wing, anti vax, antiwoke and lgbtq sexist its kinda hard to vibe with normies

but I guess I gotta force it lol
Need to learn to vibe with normies about other things and avoid talking about that type of shit. Just say u don't follow the news and don't really have strong opinions ngl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Solar
If your right wing, anti vax, antiwoke and lgbtq sexist, some communties on 4chan are probably exactly like that. Or the sub r/theleftcant meme is antiwoke and anti trans. Matter of time till it gets shut down
The thing is im trying to find ppl IRL

also its not like my stances are my entire personality but I cant deal with normies who are unironically feminists and for all this new woke gender crap lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
The thing is im trying to find ppl IRL

also its not like my stances are my entire personality but I cant deal with normies who are unironically feminists and for all this new woke gender crap lol
That is hard then. People even with your belief system won't even probably come out and say it cuz they will get shit for it.

People who have politics as their personality are just npcs in my mind. I can't deal with it either, i am arguing with some retard on reddit rn who says men can become women just cause they feel like it and then goes on about this gender identity bullshit. He then tries to justify it with some bro science JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Solar
I'm a nice guy. That would be sad, but inevitable. I just don't see any other option for you.
26 yo decent bodycount, master degree, make decent money, i have everything.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar
Can’t go back. The past is long gone, that’s shits never coming back.
 

Similar threads

Bizygomatic
Replies
4
Views
46
Bizygomatic
Bizygomatic
non-chalant
Replies
10
Views
67
Hadriannus
Hadriannus
jairichlarq
Replies
2
Views
41
Slavurik
Slavurik
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
6
Views
73
Sixatheconqueror
Sixatheconqueror
simematic
Replies
9
Views
29
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top