How do I use azelaic acid and tretinoin at once

thomasjiooo

thomasjiooo

Let the games begin
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
1,999
Reputation
2,246
Do I do azelaic acid in the morning instead
Currently I just cleanse and moisturise but I could add azelaic acid

At night I just cleanse tret then moisturise
 
use tret only 2 days a week if ur gonna do azeleic acid 20%, and dont use azelaic acid on days ur doing tret otherwise ur gonna fuck your skin

on tret days
tret+moustirize

on azelaic
azelaic+moustirize

preferably apply at 5-7pm because UV is the lowest, definetly apply sunscreen if you’re outdoors.
 
Last edited:
Do I do azelaic acid in the morning instead
Currently I just cleanse and moisturise but I could add azelaic acid

At night I just cleanse tret then moisturise
you got to apply to face i think
 
use tret only 2 days a week if ur gonna do azeleic acid 20%, and dont use azelaic acid on days ur doing tret otherwise ur gonna fuck your skin

on tret days
tret+moustirize+sunscreen

on azelaic
azelaic moustirize+sunscreen

preferably apply at 5-7pm
What about 15%, rn I’m just using Tret and I want to start azeliac acid, I use tret every other day
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
What about 15%, rn I’m just using Tret and I want to start azeliac acid, I use tret every other day
15% is also quite effective but

you should NOT apply tret and azelaic on the same day

so pick 2 days to exchange
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
15% is also quite effective but

you should NOT apply tret and azelaic on the same day

so pick 2 days to exchange
Ok so tret one day, azeliac acid the next, and repeat? Would that work
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
ofc! sorry i ran out of reps ill rep back when i can😭 IMG 1104
 
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Используйте третиноин только 2 дня в неделю, если собираетесь применять 20% азелаиновую кислоту, и не используйте азелаиновую кислоту в дни применения третиноина, иначе вы испортите свою кожу.

в дни применения третиноина
трет+мустириз

на азелаиновом
азелаик+мустиризировать

Наносить солнцезащитный крем желательно с 17:00 до 19:00, так как в это время уровень ультрафиолетового излучения самый низкий. Обязательно используйте солнцезащитный крем, если находитесь на открытом воздухе.
Нормально ли, что стадия обострения началась буквально через 4-7 дней? Боюсь, это может означать, что мой третиноин низкого качества или SPF не работает должным образом. Кожа почти не чешется, и покраснения почти нет, я просто начинаю замечать слегка воспаленные прыщи на тех же местах, где они были раньше.
 
Нормально ли, что стадия обострения началась буквально через 4-7 дней? Боюсь, это может означать, что мой третиноин низкого качества или SPF не работает должным образом. Кожа почти не чешется, и покраснения почти нет, я просто начинаю замечать слегка воспаленные прыщи на тех же местах, где они были раньше.
ya it is normal, if spf wasnt working youd see burns not pimples probably just very healthy skin barrier
 
No reason, just don’t run into any ace people on here for obvious reasons lol
ya i get it to be honest i dont even know wtf is ace lmao those terms arent in my vocab
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
5
Views
69
dreamz
dreamz
resting
Replies
4
Views
61
resting
resting
BraveCake
Replies
3
Views
55
BraveCake
BraveCake
cold_nano
Replies
11
Views
78
cold_nano
cold_nano
carvxx
Replies
0
Views
9
carvxx
carvxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top