How do i vertically shorten the nose surgically?

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
Ive realised its my vertically long nose thats making my lower third look short despite having a tall chin average ramus and average mandible.

My nose tip is fairly droopy (ethnic nose yes ik its over) but what surgery would remedy this.

I guess ccw rotation with a high lefort 1 could probably raise my nose tip somewhat and also kinda pull up the rest of my nose and a rhino might help but i dont think actual vertical shortening is possible with rhino since it doesnt impact the actual nasal cavity in the face

My idea is something like with the nose being shortened vertically and then the chin and jaw lengthened to balance out the new philthrum length which may be avoidable anyway if the upper lip is raised during the procedure.

so basically this but obviously done more subtly and looking more harmonious

(btw my face is wider than the model here so i wouldnt look as horse faced as he does in the after)

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
@Nebula your time to shine.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Ive realised its my vertically long nose thats making my lower third look short despite having a tall chin average ramus and average mandible.

My nose tip is fairly droopy (ethnic nose yes ik its over) but what surgery would remedy this.

I guess ccw rotation with a high lefort 1 could probably raise my nose tip somewhat and also kinda pull up the rest of my nose and a rhino might help but i dont think actual vertical shortening is possible with rhino since it doesnt impact the actual nasal cavity in the face

My idea is something like with the nose being shortened vertically and then the chin and jaw lengthened to balance out the new philthrum length which may be avoidable anyway if the upper lip is raised during the procedure.

so basically this but obviously done more subtly and looking more harmonious
View attachment 2757826View attachment 2757828
(btw my face is wider than the model here so i wouldnt look as horse faced as he does in the after)
dnr but looks like your are actively shitting yourself in this photo

I think rhino could help. You need to see if your tip is excessively made of skin and cartilage. You can get it reduced then. But if it’s the bone that’s long,that makes things tricky