How do I voice Maxx?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
My voice sounds like I'm taking while underwater jfl. I actually had speech therapy class in elementary school because I couldn't say the letter "r". Looking back, that was the first sign of my subhumanity.

I'm trying to fraud my voice by recording myself talk, then I fix any mishaps that I heard. Anyone else do this?

Socialize with normies if you don’t already, do it online as well, or do it as a substitute if you’re too high inhib IRL.

Speak slower and clearer maybe? Try to annunciate all your words idk tbh

try becoming a youtuber

Before each vocaroo I do I gargle 2 cups of pure grain alcohol and then log into grindr to find the closest cock to suck then and only then do I grace the forum with my beautiful voice

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Whiskey and cigars, no but seriously they do make your voice deeper because the irritation causes the folds on your vocal cords to become thicker.

Steroids also accomplish a similar effect without the irritation:

Also, kinda normie tier advice but there could be something useful mixed in there with neck exercises and breathing deeper strengthening the folds:

@0:21

@1:52 ignore the normie tier late night cringe btw

Last edited:
My voice sounds like I'm taking while underwater jfl. I actually had speech therapy class in elementary school because I couldn't say the letter "r". Looking back, that was the first sign of my subhumanity.

I'm trying to fraud my voice by recording myself talk, then I fix any mishaps that I heard. Anyone else do this?
Speak more, if you get more practice your body will subconsciously pick up on ways that make your voice project more. Its just like any other physical activity where if you keep practicing you will naturally get better over time. Autists who try to "learn" how to talk in a more alpha way usually come across as forced and dont seem natural. Remember the most important thing you can do to be nt/normal is act like your natural self, even if you are "weird" or whatever, otherwise people will notice that you feel the need to compensate for something, which makes you seem like a retard