How do I write long threads that people don’t ignore?

thecel

thecel

morph king

That old thread is shockingly successful. I didn’t expect a long, wall-of-text post to even be READ by more than a one-digit number of people.

Now in 2023 I still write long threads like that one; I post theories and arguments infused with incel jargon and PSL humor. Unfortunately things have really gone downhill; my recent threads fail to accrue the popularity that used to come easily to the content I post here.

My threads get DNRed and noreplied into oblivion. Thread after thread, bump after bump, and my work is just as invisible as I’d be in a crowd of 6ft-tall Chads and just as quickly ignored as I am by women. I sit in front of my computer rotting in utter despair as I stoop down to necroing my old threads, hoping to relive the glory days.

How do I write long threads that don’t get ignored? How do I repeat my old long threads’ successes? Are the good times on this site over for me? Should I give up on writing high-effort threads?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, sub5inchcel and sibience
Thread after thread, bump after bump, and my work is just as invisible as I’d be in a crowd of 6ft-tall Chads and just as quickly ignored as I am by women. I sit in front of my computer rotting in utter despair as I stoop down to necroing my old threads, hoping to relive the glory days.

@sibience Is this writing author-tier or nah?

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
Making a video might work

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Suimaxxer and sibience
@sibience Is this writing author-tier or nah?

This site is all about shitposting now.

This post that totally wasn't made by me was pretty successful:

Just create drama on the forum if you want attention like racebaiting and creating threads about psl models and popular users here.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25663 and thecel
Dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Making a video might work

You’re damn right. This video made the most reacted known post in Looksmax history:

32DE1D57 37A1 4C73 864A 9BBFFB018896

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Iblamejordan
Features of a good thread mainly are

- race-oriented
-a couple of subhumans thrown under the bus
- large font and colours with lots of pics and gifa
- delirious typing style
-completely deranged and insane OP
-Talk about liking 13-14 year old girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Don't be a trannie, troon. Maybe people will take you seriously for once.
YWNBAW.

• WTF
You're a tranny but insane high quality posts 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Inshallah keep the posts coming yakhi 🤙🤙🚬🚬😎😎😎🔪🔪

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Tabula Rasa
Just ad BBC to the title

• JFL