How do incels over 25 cope with depression

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
This is not a hate against oldcels

It’s a genuine question. I myself, who is young and not an incel, get extremely depressed sometimes. Esp when I feel lonely and worthless.

I cant even imagine how that would feel like to someone who is even lonelier and just overall sad.

When I’m depressed I just cant do anything. I just sleep all day. Unironically I’m most active on .org when I am not depressed.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Me personally, i cope by being happy about the fact that I look the same now as I did when I was 17(besides more facial hair) and have no collagen loss.
This is probably due to bbc genes and a raw meat diet though.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and UZB_Strebl
Nigga your life revolves around stinky pussy that’s why you re depressed. Stop being a brokie and do something with your life

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
same way 68 year olds like me do i guess. just bit your lower lip and take the cosmic ass fucking like a man. nothing you can do, you will have a mostly uneventful life where nothing will happen then you will die. you can cope with muh travels, muh achievements, muh job, muh art, muh career. all perishable things that don't mean anything. you might as well have spent your life exploring virtual worlds like i have.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: IRL_Reject, vermillioncorefan, iMogEveryone and 1 other person

It’s a genuine question. I myself, who is young and not an incel, get extremely depressed sometimes. Esp when I feel lonely and worthless.

I cant even imagine how that would feel like to someone who is even lonelier and just overall sad.

When I’m depressed I just cant do anything. I just sleep all day. Unironically I’m most active on .org when I am not depressed.
shut up fakecel ur a fucking incel and u know it:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
same way 68 year olds like me do i guess. just bit your lower lip and take the cosmic ass fucking like a man. nothing you can do, you will have a mostly uneventful life where nothing will happen then you will die. you can cope with muh travels, muh achievements, muh job, muh art, muh career. all perishable things that don't mean anything. you might as well have spent your life exploring virtual worlds like i have.
Wtf you actually 68?

They prolly just thug it out and go to work and go on with their life bottling the depression all up coz if they don’t they’ll lose their bone and be even more miserable and depressed

are you legit 68? gotta follow you if so I need ur wisdom

I do not cope I suffer from the fact reality is so trashy

• +1
Reactions: aber and BadmanGangstar
@optimisticzoomer @UZB_Strebl GRAHGH stop laughing at me its true! look at my pics im still full of collagen

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@optimisticzoomer @UZB_Strebl GRAHGH stop laughing at me its true! look at my pics im still full of collagen
I'm laughing at raw meat diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and IRL_Reject
I'm laughing at raw meat diet
oh yeah
ive been eating raw meat for like 6 yrs now
i forced myself to stop eating goyslop by developing bulimia, every time I ate anything like chips I would make myself vomit
it hurt so bad tht I quit eventually

• JFL
U ain't getting enough Pussies bud
I recommend following this
4136201 Zero Pussy

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Shut up pussy and get ur obo already
Kill yourself
I cancelled consultation with giant cos he kept telling me dates and never showing up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and UZB_Strebl
How much money u got
Enough for one or the other, for at least a couple of years

Seeing as giant had no interest in me and bimax is a lot more predictable, I'm going with that

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Obo ascend hardest tho
It's also a much larger cosmetic risk, with no results, and a surgeon known for botching bimaxes, and a designer who tells u a date and constantly never shows up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and UZB_Strebl
It's also a much larger cosmetic risk, with no results, and a surgeon known for botching bimaxes, and a designer who tells u a date and constantly never shows up
Life is about risk 😉

• +1
I get mse placed in 2 weeks

• +1
As an oldcel you should cope by fucking teenage girls.
That's what I am doing and it seems to be working.

You merely feel lonely and worthless. I am lonely and worthless.

I find food helps my soul pain

Hookers and cocaine