How do indians deal with this?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Looked at the highest grossing bollywood movie each year over last 70 years, and who was the lead actor.

Basically in all but 4 cases, and those 4 were not prolific, they were more flash in the pan types based on couple good movies, they were all either born in, or more recently had parents/grandparents that were from what is not now India, or at least mainland India. That is to say they would today be considered and look more like someone from Afghanistan, Pakistan, or J&K region of India.

They are not at all representative of the 97% of Indians from India, so how do Indians lap it up, rather than get depressed?

1947 to 1971

1972 to 1996

Highest Grosser of The Year from 1990 to 2020 Salman Khan Aamir Khan Shah Rukh Khan dominate a

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, currylightskin, Beetlejuice and 2 others

I trace my ancestry to Northern Pakistan and Afghanistan as well, in fact many people in Delhi do.

Yet I am still incel. Even Indian girls were repulsed by me.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, currylightskin, Lmao and 2 others

I trace my ancestry to Northern Pakistan and Afghanistan as well, in fact many people in Delhi do.

Well yeah that's the point, Delhi is exception because of its history its where all the northern people from far north of empire migrated to for commercial and political reasons, and tbf Delhi is very northern.

This is why I saw many HTN+ in Delhi.

Point is these people are as alien to 95% of true Indians as saying Simu Liu is indicative of typical American lol.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, currylightskin and .🇹🇩.
Well yeah that's the point, Delhi is exception because of its history its where all the northern people from far north of empire migrated to for commercial and political reasons, and tbf Delhi is very northern.

This is why I saw many HTN+ in Delhi.

Point is these people are as alien to 95% of true Indians as saying Simu Liu is indicative of typical American lol.
most northern Indians do look quite similar. the migrants from the partition just look a shade fairer and have more Pashtun/Kashmiri features.

most Indians have the same genetics. whereas Asians and whites have completely different genetics.

most northern Indians do look quite similar. the migrants from the partition just look a shade fairer and have more Pashtun/Kashmiri features.

most Indians have the same genetics. whereas Asians and whites have completely different genetics.
Not my experience, I think it's pretty easy to tell people from UP apart from people from Punjab, and even punjabis tell apart those from indian side vs pak and afghan

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

your haryani, i think you have ukraianian schtyhian admixture, atlwast if your jatt

Not my experience, I think it's pretty easy to tell people from UP apart from people from Punjab, and even punjabis tell apart those from indian side vs pak and afghan
obviously basically theres 2 phenotypes among uppercastes. North Indian and mainland Indian. and both of them have same facial features but different shades of skintone.

north India includes

mainland

U don't look very afghan/pak, u look more like one of those nordic Indians people talk about here. Similar look to dharmendra

• +1
your haryani, i think you have ukraianian schtyhian admixture, atlwast if your jatt
I am not haryanvi.
my paternal grandparents came from Afghanistan and KPK

my maternal grandfather from north pakistan

my maternal grandmother from Kashmir,

I am 75% punjabi khatri and 25% kashmiri pandit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Chinacurry and sub5inchcel

It’s because your iris are too big covering your entire eye

I am not haryanvi.

Wow similar, except I'm 25 khatri (grandma from kpk) and 25 pandit

• +1
I am not haryanvi.

im cobfused, if most of your dna is fron kpk and north pakistan shiuldy you be pashtun?

• +1
U don't look very afghan/pak, u look more like one of those nordic Indians people talk about here. Similar look to dharmendra
its true because I am ugly and recessed. My paternal grandfather who came from Afghanistan had bright gray eyes and a solid bone structure overall especially around eyes.

even my father had decent bone structure. I am the only recessed person I know in my family with eyes like this

im cobfused, if most of your dna is fron kpk and north pakistan shiuldy you be pashtun?
Punjabi khatris have lived in central asia for thousands of years. and they are ethnically and linguistically punjabi but they used to speak punjabi in pashto dialect. their culture is also influenced a lot by pashto. they are hindus by religion and pashtuns Muslim.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
we need dalit movies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19398
Punjabi khatris have lived in central asia for thousands of years. and they are ethnically and linguistically punjabi but they used to speak punjabi in pashto dialect. their culture is also influenced a lot by pashto. they are hindus by religion and pashtuns Muslim.
Yeah think he's saying that us hindkowans are ethnically v similar to pashtuns, even if culturally we not.

Look at the pic at the top, lot of those old-school actors are hindkowans

• +1
True. It’s super cringe that native Indians worship them so hard.

The reason is that this is list of bollywood stars, hence hindi speaking people. that is why most of them are north indian.
simple as that.

• +1
The reason is that this is list of bollywood stars, hence hindi speaking people. that is why most of them are north indian.
simple as that.
I'm saying forget south India, I know they have their own ecosystem.

This is what's called north India, about 800m people live here, and these actors are not representative of these people, they are maybe representative of a population of 40m Indians in j&k, Punjab, uttarakhand, Delhi

3000599 2

Wdym by native Indians. Those actors are Indians as well.
He means the 95% of indian passport holders who are not of the iranic-afghan-pak ancestry that those actors are

This is what's called north India, about 800m people live here, and these actors are not representative of these people, they are maybe representative of a population of 40m Indians in j&k, Punjab, uttarakhand, Delhi

View attachment 1795093
Cope there are literal blue eyed and green eyed people in rajasthan, maharashtra and West Bengal and they are all natives to their respective states and has nothing to do with Kashmir or punjab

is his name @FailedNormieManlet
It's a foid.

Plus I don't think ur legit dalit, u look shudra, and there's a good amount of shudras who are making waves in India.

Most successful pimps, drug dealers, and people traffickers are shudra

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and FailedNormieManlet
Cope there are literal blue eyed and green eyed people in rajasthan, maharashtra and West Bengal and they are all natives to their respective states and has nothing to do with Kashmir or punjab
All 5 of them bhai?

View attachment 1795093
most of those actors are born in the orange region though

• +1
He means the 95% of indian passport holders who are not of the iranic-afghan-pak ancestry that those actors are
Higher castes look the same everywhere. Punjabi and Kashmiri (north indian) higher castes are just a shade lighter and taller

It's a foid.

Plus I don't think ur legit dalit, u look shudra, and there's a good amount of shudras who are making waves in India.

Most successful pimps, drug dealers, and people traffickers are shudra
so im a thugmaxxer

Wdym by native Indians. Those actors are Indians as well.
They worship Hrithik Roshan and put comments on Youtube videos like: Ooo we have HR most handsome guy in the world. Statistically insignificant of population in India look like him. Guy barely looks Indian in motion to normies and non-curries.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
most of those actors are born in the orange region though
The older ones, no.
The younger ones yes, but their parents/grandparents no.

Curries had a big migration around 1947, u may wanna read up on it bhai, Google Radcliffe line

They worship Hrithik Roshan and put comments on Youtube videos like: Ooo we have HR most handsome guy in the world. Statistically insignificant of population look like him. Guy barely looks Indian in motion to normies and non-curries.
Yep they are that retarded.

Another new curry retardation in youtube comments is about rishi sunak.

They think if he becomes PM then defacto India rules UK, and he is gonna struggle with split loyalties towards India.

Some also say rishi won't be PM cos brits won't want a brown guy to be PM after they ruled india, which prob is true for a minority of old white guys, but they are dumbest fucks ever.

Do Africans try and claim Jay Z or Floyd Mayweather ?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and .🇹🇩.
They worship Hrithik Roshan and put comments on Youtube videos like: Ooo we have HR most handsome guy in the world. Statistically insignificant of population look like him. Guy barely looks Indian in motion to normies and non-curries.
Cope. Hrithik looks Indian Af.

He is 75% punjabi khatri and 25% Bengali Brahmin.
No Anglo or European ancestry whatsoever.

The guys who rant about Some indians looking better than other here has never been or lived in India.

I have lived in India majority of my life and I can tell you that India’s very diverse. There’s no single phenotype of any region.

However higher castes in 1 region has different pheno from lower caste in that region only and there are thousands of regions.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Chinacurry and ChiefChad
The older ones, no.
The younger ones yes, but their parents/grandparents no.

Curries had a big migration around 1947, u may wanna read up on it bhai, Google Radcliffe line
bhai, I am Indian too.

and I do agree that more "white" indians get more roles in bollywood

• +1

I don’t buy it. 6’6 and your face is decent yet every girl is disgusted?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, ChiefChad and .🇹🇩.
bhai, I am Indian too.

and I do agree that more "white" indians get more roles in bollywood
cope.

I’d say more North Indian/afghan looking. Since if it was med white looking then

Neil mirin mukesh would have been a giga star, yet he is struggling.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and ChiefChad
I don’t buy it. 6’6 and your face is decent yet every girl is disgusted?
It’s not decent I’m squinting hard rn to make it look decent.

+ north India is mogging playground. Don’t buy into what retards say here.

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
cope.

I’d say more North Indian/afghan looking. Since if it was med white looking then

Neil mirin mukesh would have been a giga star, yet he is struggling.
true.

but this dude is def a chad, I have seen him before but I didnt know his name.

• +1

View attachment 1795093
Lmao Bengal is NOT North india we are our own entity always have been jfl stop lumping us into ur nonsense. Uttar Pradesh Rajasthan Bihar tc are all North Indians jfl stop always removing them cuz theyre the biggest subhumans around and the poorest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ChiefChad
Lmao Bengal is NOT North india we are our own entity always have been jfl stop lumping us into ur nonsense. Uttar Pradesh Rajasthan Bihar tc are all North Indians jfl stop always removing them cuz theyre the biggest subhumans around and the poorest
Stop coping bhai

Bengal is literally mainland India.

When I think of mainland India its the first state that I think of

Stop coping bhai

I dont know wtf a mainland India is nigger I just said Bengal is NOT North Indian unlike Bihar UttarPradesh Rajasthan Punjabland Kashmir etc which is true cuz we arent lol

Again we are NOT NorthIndian or whatever jfl even non brown people on anthropology say that we are distinguishable from other browns because of our Mongoloid admixture for good or bad idc

• +1
Stop coping bhai

opinions on bangladeshis

I dont know wtf a mainland India is nigger I just said Bengal is NOT North Indian unlike Bihar UttarPradesh Rajasthan Punjabland Kashmir etc which is true cuz we arent lol

Again we are NOT NorthIndian or whatever jfl even non brown people on anthropology say that we are distinguishable from other browns because of our Mongoloid admixture for good or bad idc
Cope cope cope.

North Indians are punjab, Kashmir and half of utter Pradesh.

The rest is all mainland except 7 northeast mongoloid states and the south Dravidian states.

Bengal is the biggest part in sheer population and size in the mainland (when counting Bangladesh as well)

Even the Bengali language is almost same as Bihari.

Keep em copes coming lmao.

Bengal is india. Bengali is the largest ethnicity of India.

India = Bengal.

Having 2-5% mongoloid in few % of your population doesn’t mean anything nigger.

• WTF
thankfully, my ancestry is mostly afghan. lifefuel for me.

Cope. Hrithik looks Indian Af.

He is 75% punjabi khatri and 25% Bengali Brahmin.
No Anglo or European ancestry whatsoever.

The guys who rant about Some indians looking better than other here has never been or lived in India.

I have lived in India majority of my life and I can tell you that India’s very diverse. There’s no single phenotype of any region.

However higher castes in 1 region has different pheno from lower caste in that region only and there are thousands of regions.
You are Indian yourself + autist.
That explains.

If I showed Hrithik‘s best picture to 10 different white guys in UK, at least 7/8 of them would never guess him as Indian lol.
If I showed that Neil guy, all of them would never guess him as Indian.

You are more likely to recognise your own race.

I am curry, it’s like asking me to distinguish between a Chinese and a Japanese. I wouldn’t.
Likewise, I wouldn’t be able to locate a country If I saw some random white guy on street.

I am giving you a normal perspective.
Won’t argue any further.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19997 and .🇹🇩.
You are Indian yourself + autist.
That explains.

If I showed Hrithik‘s best picture to 10 different white guys in UK, at least 7/8 of them would never guess him as Indian lol.
If I showed that Neil guy, all of them would never guess him as Indian.

You are more likely to recognise your own race.

I am curry, it’s like asking me to distinguish between a Chinese and a Japanese. I wouldn’t.
Likewise, I wouldn’t be able to locate a country If I saw some random white guy on street.

I am giving you a normal perspective.
Won’t argue any further.
Why does it matter what cumskins think? Jfl

Grow up dude you are Indian

What matters is what Indians and other south Asians think.

Stop living in cumskin bubble. Stop thinking through a cumskin mind. Become Indian like you are. Stop calling yourself curry.

Stop degrading your race on here again and again.

Sure there are no 7psl Indian but there are no 7psl blacks and Asians as well.

And even the whites who are 7+ are mixed and even if not.

The fact is The average Indians are much better looking than majority of races in the world. And that’s why most are jealous.

India is diverse. Stop seeing everything which a cumskin lens.

And stop calling yourself and other Indians curry. Stupid nigger jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 19620
Even the Bengali language is almost same as Bihari.
Nope, the languages that share any similarity to Bengali would be Odiya and Assamese not Hindi in Bihar. What are you even coping with lmao even in the early 1900s Bengalis could tell who the Bihari neigbours were and how different they looked
Bengal is india. Bengali is the largest ethnicity of India.

India = Bengal.
Bengalis in India are 107 million in a population of 1.4 billion. 107/1400 is 7.6%. 7.6% of India has is genetically different from the rest. tbh we are clearly genetically different from others kek
Bengalis india

Having 2-5% mongoloid in few % of your population doesn’t mean anything nigger.
2-3% is what North Indians near the HImalayan settlements get. Bengalis get significantly more than them, I got 17% Mongoloid.
Harappworld ancestry

We are a Dravidian+12% Mongoloid avg population group a.k.a not North Indians.
12% seems to be the average

Even your own countrymen like @CFW432 says that apparently we get called "Chinky" or something:ROFLMAO:

As you can see it's a genetic truth that Bengalis are different from Biharis and le North Indians. We are not North Indians or whatever the fuck this central Indiann cope, is we are Dravidians mixed with Tibeto-Burmans and Sino-Tibetans(in my case seeing as I'm from the Himalayan foothills lmao)

Cope cope cope.
With what? Be specific. Even this Spanish dude on theApricity recognizes that we are distinct from other South Asians. if you want to insult Bengalis that's fine but I'm clearly objectively right lmao
Spanish guy says bengalis look different than other south asians theapricity

These aren't South Asians jerking themselves off about being Med passing:soy: :)forcedsmile:)

Here's some more Meztizos, Irish and Italian people confirming that
Bengalis look somewhat different due to mongoloid infusion
Bengali pheno different a bit
Bengalis look somewhat different due to mongoloid infusion

We are not North Indians or Central Indians, we are Bengalis who are Dravidians mixed with 12% Mongo. Closest affinities would be to Tamil populations, or Telugu ones but even they are quite far genetically lol we are on a separate clade but still South Asian ofc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Chinacurry