How do indians deal with this?

Nope, the languages that share any similarity to Bengali would be Odiya and Assamese not Hindi in Bihar. What are you even coping with lmao even in the early 1900s Bengalis could tell who the Bihari neigbours were and how different they looked

Bengalis in India are 107 million in a population of 1.4 billion. 107/1400 is 7.6%. 7.6% of India has is genetically different from the rest. tbh
View attachment 1795114

2-3% is what North Indians near the HImalayan settlements get. Bengalis get significantly more than them, I got 17% Mongoloid.
View attachment 1795119
We are a Dravidian+12% Mongoloid avg population group a.k.a not North Indians.
12% seems to be the average

Even your own countrymen like @CFW432 says that apparently we get called "Chinky" or something:ROFLMAO:

As you can see it's a genetic truth that Bengalis are different from Biharis and le North Indians. We are not North Indians or whatever the fuck this central Indiann cope, is we are Dravidians mixed with Tibeto-Burmans and Sino-Tibetans(in my case seeing as I'm from the Himalayan foothills lmao)

With what? Be specific. Even this Spanish dude on theApricity recognizes that we are distinct from other South Asians. if you want to insult Bengalis that's fine but I'm clearly objectively right lmao
View attachment 1795125

These aren't South Asians jerking themselves off about being Med passing:soy: :)forcedsmile:)

Here's some more Meztizos, Irish and Italian people confirming that
View attachment 1795127View attachment 1795128View attachment 1795129

We are not North Indians or Central Indians, we are Bengalis who are Dravidians. Closest affinities would be to Tamil populations
Yeah I’m not reading this

cope.

I’d say more North Indian/afghan looking. Since if it was med white looking then

Neil mirin mukesh would have been a giga star, yet he is struggling.
Btw what's your bodycount

Nope, the languages that share any similarity to Bengali would be Odiya and Assamese not Hindi in Bihar. What are you even coping with lmao even in the early 1900s Bengalis could tell who the Bihari neigbours were and how different they looked

Bengalis in India are 107 million in a population of 1.4 billion. 107/1400 is 7.6%. 7.6% of India has is genetically different from the rest. tbh
View attachment 1795114

2-3% is what North Indians near the HImalayan settlements get. Bengalis get significantly more than them, I got 17% Mongoloid.
View attachment 1795119

Even your own countrymen like @CFW432 says that apparently we get called "Chinky" or something:ROFLMAO:

As you can see it's a genetic truth that Bengalis are different from Biharis and le North Indians. We are not North Indians or whatever the fuck this central Indiann cope, is we are Dravidians mixed with Tibeto-Burmans and Sino-Tibetans(in my case seeing as I'm from the Himalayan foothills lmao)

With what? Be specific. Even this Spanish dude on theApricity recognizes that we are distinct from other South Asians. if you want to insult Bengalis that's fine but I'm clearly objectively right lmao
View attachment 1795125

These aren't South Asians jerking themselves off about being Med passing:soy: :)forcedsmile:)

We are not North Indians or Central Indians, we are Bengalis who are Dravidians. Closest affinities would be to Tamil populations
High iq

Indian surnames are funny as fuck

Bengalis in India are 107 million in a population of 1.4 billion. 107/1400 is 7.6%. 7.6% of India has is genetically different from the rest. tbh we are clearly genetically different from others kek
View attachment 1795114

View attachment 1795119

View attachment 1795125

We are not North Indians or Central Indians, we are Bengalis who are Dravidians mixed with 12% Mongo. Closest affinities would be to Tamil populations, or Telugu ones but even they are quite far genetically lol we are on a separate clade but still South Asian ofc
How did us Bengalis get north east asian genomes?

How did us Bengalis get north east asian genomes?
Nigga we are literally right besides Assam, Nepal(North Bengal). Myanmar(Chittagong and SE Bangladesh), near Tripura etc etc

Like it's because of ancient and recent migrations and whatnot, Tibeto-Burman and Sino-Tibetan admixture due to proximity to people groups like the Koch-Rajbangshi, Ahom, Burmese, Khasi, Garou, Nepalese people, Chakma, Tibetans etc historical conquests of those regions from Chittagong and whatnot too. Think Kamarupa etc usually Bengalis get more SE Asian then NE Asian but sometimes its in equal proportions and rarely is it more than that but I got more NEAsian cuz of proximity to Sino-Tibetans

They worship Hrithik Roshan and put comments on Youtube videos like: Ooo we have HR most handsome guy in the world. Statistically insignificant of population in India look like him. Guy barely looks Indian in motion to normies and non-curries.
He looks northern punjabi/south kashmiri,basicaly paki as fuck, But indian think he represent avg North indian jfl
people like him and neil are less then 2 percent, only sikhs looks likes them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620