How do kids my age have sex?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Obviously because they're good looking but look at Faith Riehm's case where that manlet fucked her. How do they arrange that shit?

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Shodredux and Deleted member 2597
Whats your age nigga? I still dont know how ppl initiate this whole shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and Deleted member 3832
younger girls have way lower standards. those subhumans basically just delusionmaxx, and act as if they are chads while being 3psl facially, and at the end it works out

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, AutisticBeaner, turkproducer and 3 others
Did he actually fuck my sweet faith?

younger girls have way lower standards. those subhumans basically just delusionmaxx, and act as if they are chads while being 3psl facially, and at the end it works out
I think younger girls habe higher standards in term of looks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Aesthetic, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
Cope atleast above average

I wish i knew that

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Cope atleast above average
not cope u retard. have u never been to highschool? full of NTmaxxed low iq subhumans with girls on their sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 2607 and 1 other person
not cope u retard. have u never been to highschool? full of NTmaxxed low iq subhumans with girls on their sides
It is a cope . And no i dident see subhumans slay i saw above average males or better looking slay. And subhuman had friends with men and women but they diden't slay them. You bluepilled faggot

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan
Yeah I constantly hear girls talk about how and why some boys on Insta are ugly and shit.

When girls are calling someone ugly there is actually a chance that they are talking about an attractive guy who has a player archetype.

Girls are very passive aggressive by nature so when they see a "heart breaker" looking guy who mogs them they might cope by saying hes ugly.

I know this from personal experience, I used to be friends with an actual stacy in high school, and she and all her friends would make fun of good looking people on social media who took selfies, but when they saw those people in real life, they would give them massive iois and even straight up flirt with them

Remember, NEVER assume that a girls words will match her actions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
they dont, they abstain until marriage because thats the moral thing to do r-right?

:bluepill:

• +1
they dont, they abstain until marriage because thats the moral thing to do r-right?

:p

They do it same as any one else, by sticking penis into vagina

Yeah definitely moral. Fuck moral or not moral I will have sex whenever I want.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Deepfried 1583436845242

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pillarman
Caging at the fact that some 3psl manlet fucked her in the ass and she let him film all that.

While prime Gymcelled 5'9 @Short Ugly and Brown got rejected brutally.

Brootal Natepill once again, as a sub 5 Autistic Ethnic you cannot win.

Roping Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I think younger girls habe higher standards in term of looks tbh
i suppose they're more visual, wouldn't say they have higher standards though, especially if you take more than just face into consideration. they dont seem to care about height at all, all they want are some prettyboy features.

• +1
I just larp like a very social badboy and gigaslayer, this is how i got my relationships. Even in relationships i would talk about a ¨girl¨ i recently met (while i didnt meet any girl) or that i was going out with friends so i couldn't keep dming with her (but instead i rotted at home)

fake it untill you make it.

• +1