How do Mainland Europeans feel when they see a Celtic Mogger for the first time?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
How do mainland europeans feel knowing that they need a significant amount of bone mass in their face with ideal orthotropic development and a decent degree of forward growth just to reach the threshold of being a non noteworthy normie (as opposed to subhuman)
Then suddenly they see an Irish mogger walking past who has a flat maxilla and narrow, refined facial features and little to no forward growth yet he still mogs in a way they didn't think possible.

It is quite the enigma how an irish mogger can lack facial bone mass and lack ideal orthotropic development yet their features just look incredibly striking and beautiful.

Since Irish have traditionally always emigrated to Anglo/English speaking countries, the amount who move to mainland europe is quite small except for some subhuman officecels who want to embrace european culture, meaning mainland euros are unlikely to encounter an Irish mogger in the flesh

I am sure mainland euros have seen plenty of American TV featuring moggers with Irish DNA and just thought of them as the epitome of Americanness/Whiteness/Westernness, but when they are sitting in McDonalds in Vienna and suddenly some no name Tall, pale, dark haired vampire looking Irish mogger with a flat profile but incredibly striking features walks in, how do their brains comprehend what they are seeing?
Is it like seeing an alien for the first time? a new ascended species that defies the logic of beauty considering the mainland eurocel has 6x more forward growth but isn't nearly as eye catching?

Pictures can never do justice to a beautiful person with a flat maxilla since pictures failo you for a lack of depth
But when you see the flat maxilla mogger in the flesh and can see the depth in motion in 3D it blows your socks off

lp1b76h79x861.gif

These Irish moggers dont have a millimtre of maxilla projection between them yet they mog this giga facial bonemass Mainland Euro freak to the dirt
Bear in mind this guy is legit model standards for mainland eurocels, a mainland euro normie will be 10x less remarkable/beautiful looking

When you look at Delon you can see he has Celtic DNA given his resembalance to Celtic moggers but thanks to some miracle he developed a moderate maxilla which ascended him to God level

All of the Celts in France are now gone, the last mogger who was a Celt/Mainland Euro hybrid was Gourcuff but he was considerably darker in skin tone than legit Celts like Delon.
You can see some phenotype similarities with the likes of Pierce Brosnan though

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, TechnoBoss, VrilChad and 15 others
so simultaneous attractive face and flat maxilla is a key trait of celtic phenotype?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, wishIwasSalludon, edgemaxx and 1 other person
Just be an incel like @Manletmachine theory

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
so simultaneous attractive face and flat maxilla is a key trait of celtic phenotype?
I have a theory that a flat maxilla either correlates with a good eye area or else it somehow haloes the eye area
When I say flat maxilla I mean traditional tall face - flat maxilla combo and not recessed birdcels
A lot of people on here have highlighted how so many tiktok prettyboys (normie features with advanced maxillas) have significant upper eyelid exposure
There is something about being dogmaxxed that detracts from the eyes and often even correlates with cucked looking upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, xtremfailer, mug and 1 other person
How do mainland europeans feel knowing that they need a significant amount of bone mass in their face with ideal orthotropic development and a decent degree of forward growth just to reach the threshold of being a non noteworthy normie (as opposed to subhuman)
Then suddenly they see an Irish mogger walking past who has a flat maxilla and narrow, refined facial features and little to no forward growth yet he still mogs in a way they didn't think possible.

It is quite the enigma how an irish mogger can lack facial bone mass and lack ideal orthotropic development yet their features just look incredibly striking and beautiful.

Since Irish have traditionally always emigrated to Anglo/English speaking countries, the amount who move to mainland europe is quite small except for some subhuman officecels who want to embrace european culture, meaning mainland euros are unlikely to encounter an Irish mogger in the flesh

I am sure mainland euros have seen plenty of American TV featuring moggers with Irish DNA and just thought of them as the epitome of Americanness/Whiteness/Westernness, but when they are sitting in McDonalds in Vienna and suddenly some no name Tall, pale, dark haired vampire looking Irish mogger with a flat profile but incredibly striking features walks in, how do their brains comprehend what they are seeing?
Is it like seeing an alien for the first time? a new ascended species that defies the logic of beauty considering the mainland eurocel has 6x more forward growth but isn't nearly as eye catching?

Pictures can never do justice to a beautiful person with a flat maxilla since pictures failo you for a lack of depth
But when you see the flat maxilla mogger in the flesh and can see the depth in motion in 3D it blows your socks off

lp1b76h79x861.gif

View attachment 2695608

View attachment 2695611

View attachment 2695613

These Irish moggers dont have a millimtre of maxilla projection between them yet they mog this giga facial bonemass Mainland Euro freak to the dirt
Bear in mind this guy is legit model standards for mainland eurocels, a mainland euro normie will be 10x less remarkable/beautiful looking

View attachment 2695616

When you look at Delon you can see he has Celtic DNA given his resembalance to Celtic moggers but thanks to some miracle he developed a moderate maxilla which ascended him to God level

View attachment 2695634

All of the Celts in France are now gone, the last mogger who was a Celt/Mainland Euro hybrid was Gourcuff but he was considerably darker in skin tone than legit Celts like Delon.

View attachment 2695650
Idk, last time I saw a wypipo was 14 years ago when I was at the beach. It was some germcuck tourist.

lp1b76h79x861.gif

View attachment 2695608

View attachment 2695611

View attachment 2695613

View attachment 2695616

View attachment 2695634

View attachment 2695650
tagging celtic bvll @n0rthface

• Love it
Reactions: n0rthface
celtic supremacy
IMG 5639
IMG 5640

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
America has a lot of celtic ppl living there specifically in Appalachia and New England
celtic moggers like sean oppry jenniefer connely and tom brady

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Im celtic and have high pct and a flat maxilla

Celtics are the best looking whites on average

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and 6ft4
Yoann gourcuff
2325009 1616515700379

Average celtic mogger coloring blue eyes and dark hairs

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Not a single more cucked people on the European continent then Celts, would genuinely feel ashamed of being one, and im sorry for everyone who is, you personally didn't deserve it.
Celtic people went from compromising almost all of Western Europe, North Italy, half of modern Germany and beyond (Balkans, Hungary, even Anatolia) to beijg relegated to sheep shagger mountains in Wales and Ireland.
Life just isn't fair and someone needs to have the role of a Dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Heinrich Schmidt, WanderingBurro and 2 others
Not a single more cucked people on the European continent then Celts, would genuinely feel ashamed of being one, and im sorry for everyone who is, you personally didn't deserve it.
Celtic people went from compromising almost all of Western Europe, North Italy, half of modern Germany and beyond (Balkans, Hungary, even Anatolia) to beijg relegated to sheep shagger mountains in Wales and Ireland.
LOL @ NOT BEING CELT

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and WanderingBurro
not so much flat or recessed but having proportionally even and balanced forward growth

lp1b76h79x861.gif

View attachment 2695608

View attachment 2695611

View attachment 2695613

View attachment 2695616

View attachment 2695634

View attachment 2695650
North Atlantids have sharp features, some crogmagnid admixture, so despite actual poor growth conditions (agriculture + introduction of EEF in iron age) it helps carry those features. One reason why they have tooth crowding.

Its just alot of bone growth, just with a habit of gravity pulling it downwards.

Mel Gibson is usually classified as PaleoAtlantid btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot (80).png
    Screenshot (80).png
    554.5 KB · Views: 0

lp1b76h79x861.gif

View attachment 2695608

View attachment 2695611

View attachment 2695613

View attachment 2695616

View attachment 2695634

View attachment 2695650
the majority of these are anglo.

delusional

pure anglos mog them to death. all of these so called 'celts' have very anglo features it seems (brunette, green-blue eyes)

Brutal irish pill

celts are interesting watch the vid
scots are basically anglo atp same for welsh. ireland is a failed state that got cucked by superior anglos

most brits are celtic / anglo
his features tell me hes majority anglo. celt is only like 20% i would imagine. im 100% anglo though i can fel it coursing through my veins

Then why are British ugly? Brits are mostly Celtic

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
his features tell me hes majority anglo. celt is only like 20% i would imagine. im 100% anglo though i can fel it coursing through my veins
anglos are cucked by jews irelands people are awakened and they have better women

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
brits are anglo / celtic
Anglos are Germanic and unironically the English are closest to Scandinavian stock out of that. And yet they are still part Celtic. And outside of England all other Brits are mostly Celtic so my point stands.

Why are Brits ugly then? As I live here I can tell you Irish and English look identical

Anglos are Germanic and unironically the English are closest to Scandinavian stock out of that. And yet they are still part Celtic. And outside of England all other Brits are mostly Celtic so my point stands.

Why are Brits ugly then? As I live here I can tell you Irish and English look identical
saying something like "brits are ugly" is a blanket statement and is based on your observations, look at ancient celtic art and practices, we are all aryan

watch this to educate yourself from that british propaganda

Doesn’t change the fact that Brits and Irish look identical because English’s re like 50% Celtic with it varying in region. Those in the east are closer to being 70% Scandi at the very least those in the south are mostly 60% Germanic as a whole and mostly restock Anglo with those in the west of the country are undoubtedly 60-80% Celtic. Like the North west of England and south west like Cornwall (still have their Celtic language btw).

Point is if you think celtics are the best looking whites then that means Brits are by proximity and genetics

Doesn’t change the fact that Brits and Irish look identical because English’s re like 50% Celtic with it varying in region. Those in the east are closer to being 70% Scandi at the very least those in the south are mostly 60% Germanic as a whole and mostly restock Anglo with those in the west of the country are undoubtedly 60-80% Celtic. Like the North west of England and south west like Cornwall (still have their Celtic language btw).

Point is if you think celtics are the best looking whites then that means Brits are by proximity and genetics

i never said brits were ugly

View attachment 2697138

i never said brits were ugly
I base it off what idiots say here and online and everywhere I go that has non British ppl. The fact is UK ppl are considered ugly asf prob due to our drunk pot bellied chav football hooligans going abroad representing us but it’s what it is. Even on our tinder our women are PICKIER than other women and they are UGLIER. This is why UK is nightmare mode for any man

Irish women are considered easy game in British cos their women are super easy to fuck compared to UK whores. Irish men would rope if they knew how often their women get shagged in British shores when they go abroad

• +1
Reactions: mug
I base it off what idiots say here and online and everywhere I go that has non British ppl. The fact is UK ppl are considered ugly asf prob due to our drunk pot bellied chav football hooligans going abroad representing us but it’s what it is. Even on our tinder our women are PICKIER than other women and they are UGLIER. This is why UK is nightmare mode for any man
ye chavs ruin a countrys reputation, america has them too

• +1
ye chavs ruin a countrys reputation, america has them too
Yeah but ppl think they are our default. Also when ppl come here they agree our women are subhumans. I cannot disagree tbf but I don’t think they look that much worse but I’ll say you get the worst bang for the buck in the UK for girls. effort to slay a 5/10 girl in the UK can land you a 7 in Canada for example. Prob why most blackpiller channels are UK based. Truly nightmare mode for men

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and mug
Yeah but ppl think they are our default. Also when ppl come here they agree our women are subhumans. I cannot disagree tbf but I don’t think they look that much worse but I’ll say you get the worst bang for the buck in the UK for girls. effort to slay a 5/10 girl in the UK can land you a 7 in Canada for example. Prob why most blackpiller channels are UK based. Truly nightmare mode for men
British girls aren’t ugly though jfl.

• JFL
when your 23andme results come back neanderthal

Clint walker looks celtic

Holy shit hes actually 1/4 cherokee

Clint Walker, an American actor, was best known for his role in the television series "Cheyenne." He was of mixed heritage, including Osage, Cherokee, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
You’re just ugly and ethnic I would imagine. Jbs sure because of fake tan etc. but they’re a ton of British foggers and moggers.
Ofc there’s attr women everywhere. But on avg the hoes here are worse cos of that fake tan shit. I’m not even ethnic jsut honest but whatever cope helps you sleep @ night. Everybody knows UK foids are subhumans

• +1
Ofc there’s attr women everywhere. But on avg the hoes here are worse cos of that fake tan shit. I’m not even ethnic jsut honest but whatever cope helps you sleep @ night. Everybody knows UK foids are subhumans
source? everybody knows isnt a great one. its a common hive mind saying stemming from slavs and the irish.

• JFL
scots are basically anglo atp same for welsh. ireland is a failed state that got cucked by superior anglos
Anglos are the ULTIMATE slaves for the Jews
Britian was just a convenient strategic location for the Jews to run their empire from and harness wealth from the rest of the world due to having ease of access to the sea.
All just bitches for the Rotschilds and central banking
Anglo slaves obeyed their masters and harvested wealth from the rest of the world (seeing none of that wealth for themselves) while also dedicating 14 hours per day working as factory slaves in the industrial revolution.
The urbanization of England and it's financial "prosperity" doesn't mean shit when 95% of the population lived like fucking peasants after trading away all of their hours in labour.
Irish lived off the land and ruled themselves, seeing the father of the house as the king of his own clan with no state having the right to infringe on his natural position
Listen to the based Irish man talking about what happens if someone tries disrupt this natural order

"Anyone who comes into my house and my country and tries to take over by force I'm gonna kill him and I'll use any and every means to do it"

This is why the Celtic culture still hasn't been extinguished despite the Jews using the Brits to try genocide us with unlimited financial resources and they still couldn't get it done after 800 years of trying.
They wanted to turn Ireland into Britian 2.0, an urbanized land mass of productive slaves but we refused, the Anglos rolled over and did as they were told immediately so they got rewarded by being recognized as "The mighty nation who conquered the world" when really they are just obedient little dogs, 95% of which living in poverty and government issued housing with no connection to their own land

Listen to this "Black Britishman" (JFLLLLLL) talking about what it was like to face an Irish man in a fight

anglos are cucked by jews irelands people are awakened and they have better women

Legit, Irish are the only Europeans actually willing to set buildings on fire to prevent hoardes of deathnik scammers from being shipped into their communites by Jews.
Anglos have been letting ethnics take over their land for 70 years and rape their daughters without so much as a wimper

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VrilChad, 1966Ford, forevergymcelling and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back