How do manlets exist, why has natural selection not bred them out?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
ded srs question. It happened in the Netherlands, researchers found that the height there is not due to diet or genes, but rather a "refusal by women to date men of shorter statures in favor of taller men over the last seventy years"

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, TylerDurden, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Ah

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
there will always be manlets

not in netherlands
There’s still many Manlets in the Netherlands. Especially among ethnics

Online dating and the pickiness of females in dating didn’t become what it is until 2012. Before then many women had to settle and a lot of the time they settled for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and Deleted member 1464
manlet required less energy to survive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
In past women were more financially dependent on men so it was easier to get a women if you had good paying job even if you are a manlet

We are truly a heightpilled country

Because short woman still breed

• +1
Reactions: vHenri, Dicklet.4.3, john_cope and 2 others
Im glad there are manlets🙂If everbody would be tall,there would be no “tall”

• Woah
Reactions: BPDexhead
Im glad there are manlets🙂If everbody would be tall,there would be no “tall”
Fake news.
Tall isn’t a comparison it’s a benchmark. Above 6 foot and you’re tall, simple as that. 6’1 doesn’t become short in the Netherlands just because everyone else is taller.

Fake news.
Tall isn’t a comparison it’s a benchmark. Above 6 foot and you’re tall, simple as that. 6’1 doesn’t become short in the Netherlands just because everyone else is taller.
Wrong.I was 6 ft 1/2 in netherlands and got called short

ded srs?
if so thats suifuel
Serious.I even got called „Small guy“ in germany when i had an internship at a company.I was like the 3 rd shortest out of 10 guys And the other guys were all 6 ft 3-6
I felt ridicoulous

• Woah
Reactions: KrissKross
Serious.I even got called „Small guy“ in germany when i had an internship at a company.I was like the 3 rd shortest out of 10 guys And the other guys were all 6 ft 3-6
I felt ridicoulous
No, i refuse to believe this. Europe is tall, but to say that 6'1 is considered short over there, that cannot be, it simply cannot. I suspect you are one of those cels that thinks they are 6'1 but you are measuring incorrectly.
There has to be an explanation for this.

No, i refuse to believe this. Europe is tall, but to say that 6'1 is considered short over there, that cannot be, it simply cannot. I suspect you are one of those cels that thinks they are 6'1 but you are measuring incorrectly.
There has to be an explanation for this.
I said 6 ft 1/2 and no im not meausuring wrong.As I said I am tall otherwise just not there.They were all just huge.maybe It was just coincidence but dunno