How do Men make friends ?

Deleted member 18436

Deleted member 18436

Solstice
From my understanding my friends growing up were just friends because we lived close to each other:feelswah:. So getting that out the way from my experience it seems the only way you get fake frens if you are actually good at something so you become a somewhat trophy for them to show off to other fake friends.

Another way is if you have similar goals eg lifting or whatever am i missing anything ?

Attachments

• MY wife.gif
    MY wife.gif
    623 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
they dont

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, autistic_tendencies, angloidcel and 9 others
be good looking, no one wants to be friends with an uggo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 14392, autistic_tendencies and 12 others
be good looking, no one wants to be friends with an uggo
cope, as long as you're not deformed, you can have a good social group. One guy in my friend group is a short fat ugly guy, but we all love him and treat him well.
Although being Chad makes it 10000x easier to get in a friend group

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Read the seafarer. :redpill:

cope, as long as you're not deformed, you can have a good social group. One guy in my friend group is a short fat ugly guy, but we all love him and treat him well.
you aren't friends with him, he is just the guy you poke fun at and pretend to be friends with, in reality nobody likes uggos

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, fjor2096, Prince88 and 5 others
Women tend to socialize more and form surface level friendships with many people, whereas men generally generally have fewer, but stronger friendships.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, A23ghskung and klamus
If you have autism or are ugly you don't. People don't want us. Some may say they are your friend but you will have to initiate all conversations and plan all things to do together because otherwise they will just ignore you until they need you for emotional support or money. Normies fucking suck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Gaia262, Prince88 and 3 others
Women tend to socialize more and form surface level friendships with many people, whereas men generally generally have fewer, but stronger friendships.
Gigantic cope. Women have way stronger and deeper friendships than men do. Male friends will stab you in the back at the sight of the tiniest benefit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, LongForgotten, Truecel14 and 6 others
Just the fact that you talk about him like a "pet" shows

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and BoneDensity
From my understanding my friends growing up were just friends because we lived close to each other:feelswah:. So getting that out the way from my experience it seems the only way you get fake frens if you are actually good at something so you become a somewhat trophy for them to show off to other fake friends.

Another way is if you have similar goals eg lifting or whatever am i missing anything ?
No you are not missing anything.

Adults make friends overwhelmingly through shared interests. :feelsez:

Go playing football? Well, there are friends to be made.
Do kickboxing? Your sparring partner often becomes your bar buddy.
Dancing? You can meet many women and men to make friends.
Language courses? Opportunity to meet friends!

Oh, of course you work is one of the best places to meet new friends, since you spend so much time together. :feelsokman:

And the last nuclear option: marriage. Through your wife you make a lot of friends. But i do not recommend this option, cause her parents also come with the package :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 18436
No you are not missing anything.

Adults make friends overwhelmingly through shared interests. :feelsez:

Go playing football? Well, there are friends to be made.
Do kickboxing? Your sparring partner often becomes your bar buddy.
Dancing? You can meet many women and men to make friends.
Language courses? Opportunity to meet friends!

Oh, of course you work is one of the best places to meet new friends, since you spend so much time together. :feelsokman:

And the last nuclear option: marriage. Through your wife you make a lot of friends. But i do not recommend this option, cause her parents also come with the package :feelsbadman:
Thanks for the detailed reply i just wondered if i missed anything it purely comes down to mutual interest and work if you mix where you shit and eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Gigantic cope. Women have way stronger and deeper friendships than men do. Male friends will stab you in the back at the sight of the tiniest benefit
Its the opposite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BoneDensity
we can be friends, OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Thanks for the detailed reply i just wondered if i missed anything it purely comes down to mutual interest and work if you mix where you shit and eat
Well, the modern notion that people should not have any mutual relationships at work is rotten to the core.

If it were true, humanity would have died out already. Since many marriages happen in the workspace. And people spend so much time at the office: so no time for hobbies outside work. :feelsbadman:

Yes sure your friend today can backstab you tomorrow. But hence is the life. Choose friends better (y)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Well, the modern notion that people should not have any mutual relationships at work is rotten to the core.

If it were true, humanity would have died out already. Since many marriages happen in the workspace. And people spend so much time at the office: so no time for hobbies outside work. :feelsbadman:

Yes sure your friend today can backstab you tomorrow. But hence is the life. Choose friends better (y)
"Well, the modern notion that people should not have any mutual relationships at work is rotten to the core." Sometimes it's valuable for career progression to fill someone else's void who need someone to hang out with on the weekend but it's pretty soul crushing :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Be good looking basically, even guys want to hang out with you and be your friend. If you're ugly best you can get is acquaintances I think you call them.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, autistic_tendencies, ROTTING and 3 others
Sort of feels like your short ugly friend is just like a walking joke people like to have around like a burn victim around models with low self esteem ?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Not entirely true some woman have a fat friend to mogg her
fat > ugly

i too know a stacy that is friend with a fatty.

when you are ugly, its over.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 18436
Sort of feels like your short ugly friend is just like a walking joke people like to have around like a burn victim around models with low self esteem ?
nah, he's just funny and NT. I can tell when people have a walking joke as a "friend", but nah he's just an actual funny guy in our friend group

• +1
i remember i went to the football stadium then i asked if i can join them then boom we are friends

• +1
They dont after high school. You May Have hobby Groups but thats it

Theres really a divide on this. If you Have soy friends Then they Will throw you under a bus For anything. But if you Have strong based friends they won't. My friends Have never tried to embarrass me in company with girls. Theyre All engineers or in army

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Its the opposite
Definitely not my experience. Can’t trust men at all. Tbh I have a couple of female friends (inb4 ‘cuck’) and they’re legitimately not backstabby at all like my male friends have historically been

• +1
cant trust ugly friends, theyll betray u for pussy

• +1
women have so many options that they wont betray eachother for dick. they have girl code, while we dont

• +1
Reactions: APJ
They go up to Chad and lick his ass

This is what autism does to a nigga

Similar hobbies, but most people don't have real friends anyways, maybe 1 or 2.

• +1
FRIENDSHIP IS OVERVALUED :feelsokman:

MAKE CONNECTIONS :feelsez:

WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE MORE MONEY, YOUR BOSSES, SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE :bigbrain:

THEN ASK THEM FOR HELP :feelsokman:

THIS IS THE PATH OF THE TRUE JEDAI :feelshehe:

• +1

Go into cool places with cool communities and don't spend time on boring people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 18436
Go into cool places with cool communities and don't spend time on boring people
I would add, that he should start by removing his password to this forum :feelswah::soy::feelshah: