how do mfers sleep on the floor???

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
fuark im trying to do shit shit for my posture, its so focking uncomfortable. legit the worst, how do people do this? i set down a few blankets, put a pillow underneath my legs to release tension, it still is awful and i cant sleep for more than 2 hours on the floor. i wanna roll over everytime and i cant

Sleeping on the floor is a homeless cope, and does nothing to your physique. When I began sleeping on sand instead my PSL ascended by 1.5 points just one month in.
Sleeping in a sandbox improves posture, test, body fat and unironically height (if ure under 19). Just remember wearing a cap so u dont get sand in ur norwooding hair.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 9801 and 4 others
Sleeping on the floor is a homeless cope, and does nothing to your physique. When I began sleeping on sand instead my PSL ascended by 1.5 points just one month in.
Sleeping in a sandbox improves posture, test, body fat and unironically height (if ure under 19). Just remember wearing a cap so u dont get sand in ur norwooding hair.
intesting son. u dead srs? do you sleep on your side or your back? where do u get a sandbox big enough. niga sleeps like a zoo animal :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and SchizoAutism
intesting son. u dead srs? do you sleep on your side or your back? where do u get a sandbox big enough. niga sleeps like a zoo animal :forcedsmile:
I got a playground 2 minutes from my crip, and getting rid of the bed got me the space I needed to transform my small apartment into a high-tier gym.
I let my broke friends work out here for a few bucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 19157
I've been doing the same shit for a bit but it seems like copium. When I start uni I'm going to sleep in my comfy bed fuck this floor shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
fuark im trying to do shit shit for my posture, its so focking uncomfortable. legit the worst, how do people do this? i set down a few blankets, put a pillow underneath my legs to release tension, it still is awful and i cant sleep for more than 2 hours on the floor. i wanna roll over everytime and i cant
What is your floor made of and why do you want to sleep on it?
Why are you sleeping in a sandbox, I'm confused, where do you even have a human sized sandbox, do such things even exist, what is their purpose?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
What is your floor made of and why do you want to sleep on it?

Why are you sleeping in a sandbox, I'm confused, where do you even have a human sized sandbox, do such things even exist, what is their purpose?
aligns posture apparently, helps asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I got a playground 2 minutes from my crip, and getting rid of the bed got me the space I needed to transform my small apartment into a high-tier gym.
I let my broke friends work out here for a few bucks.
damn and this was gonna be a thingi was actually considering. ur not srs jfl.

@SchizoAutism

Mirin Your Name

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 19157