How do normies get pussy in college nowadays ?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Or are they ignored and fuck landwhales with hypergamy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Blue, owlofathena, Chadeep and 1 other person
they dont

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Slob, klamus and 12 others
through social circles and friend groups mostly.

regardless what the trolls or 14 yr olds tell you on this site, most women date guys who they are already familiar with via their friend groups and circles.

just be familiar theory.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Slob, hebbewem and 21 others
hypergemy:soy::soy:

most couples are looksmatched or close to it irl

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, mogstar, .👽. and 6 others
hypergamy doesn't exist
you go outside and every couple you see will be roughly looksmatched
normie men fuck normie women, it is what it is

incels need to stop coping it's getting annoying, you have problems for sure, stop putting them on other men though cause they have nothing to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kmscurry, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
hypergamy doesn't exist

incels need to stop coping it's getting annoying, you have problems for sure, stop putting them on other men though cause they have nothing to do with it
When you go outside you see only ltr, not all the ons from Tinder and clubs

Hypergamy exists for sure in Ons from Tinder and clubs. Girls don't fuck a stranger unless he's very goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Toth's thot, Blue and 16 others

Hypergamy exists for sure in Ons from Tinder and clubs. Girls don't fuck a stranger unless he's very goodlooking
it gets easier to understand when you realize that comparing ltr to ltr and ons to ons between genders is not how it works at all
an ltr for a man = a ons for a woman
a ons for a man = an ltr for a woman

every man wants to ons stacy, every woman wants to ltr chad, most men can't ons stacy and most women can't ltr chad.

but even still, that's mostly cope, plenty of normies have had ons' too

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, faggotchadlite, hebbewem and 5 others

Tinder and clubs aren’t even as relevant now as they were a few years ago. Tinder is now a complete sausage fest and the meme virus put a dent into clubs

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14781 and gamma
They don't. I'm in college and all the true 4 PSL normies are basically incel. The only guys I see sitting with girls or walking around campus with a girl are guys 5+ PSL.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, germanlooks, klamus and 5 others
They don't. I'm in college and all the true 4 PSL normies are basically incel. The only guys I see sitting with girls or walking around campus with a girl are guys 5+ PSL.
And 4< PSL with hot girls are the gay friends

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, datboijj, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
dark wizardry :feelsmage:

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
hypergamy doesn't exist

Where tf do you live? I got rejected by a 3 PSL Asian girl and she ended up dating a high tier normie 6'3" white guy with blue eyes. Hypergamy is real as fuck in college. An ethnic becky was being flirted with during class by a legitimate Chadlite in class today.
And 4< PSL with hot girls are the gay friends
Yeah, either that or their beta orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Baldingman1998, metagross and 5 others
it gets easier to understand when you realize that comparing ltr to ltr and ons to ons between genders is not how it works at all

every man wants to ons stacy, every woman wants to ltr chad, most men can't ons stacy and most women can't ltr chad.
Not necessarily. Stop spreading this myth that women are qweeenz who want LTR and men are just dirty pigs interested in sex. In general, men are more willing to have random sex, and women are more likely to want commitment, but you can't make blanket statements like this.

YES. Seeing a young couple is playing spot the blackpill. There is always one. Is the guy GL? Is it WMAF? Is it heightpill? Gympill? There is ALWAYS a blackpill and the guy is always always above average in one way or another if he is with a girl. They usually mog the girl, but sometimes higher tier girls will get with guys who are in the top 20% but still below them. I still don't understand all this bluepill stuff this forum likes to spread. It's Chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, klamus, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Not necessarily. Stop spreading this myth that women are qweeenz who want LTR and men are just dirty pigs interested in sex. In general, men are more willing to have random sex, and women are more likely to want commitment, but you can't make blanket statements like this.

YES. Seeing a young couple is playing spot the blackpill. There is always one. Is the guy GL? Is it WMAF? Is it heightpill? Gympill? There is ALWAYS a blackpill and the guy is always always above average in one way or another if he is with a girl. They usually mog the girl, but sometimes higher tier girls will get with guys who are in the top 20% but still below them. I still don't understand all this bluepill stuff this forum likes to spread. It's Chad or death.
It's self preservation. People here say the average normie is balding and recessed. Every normie in my classes at college is NW0 with perfect haircut, average forward growth, and decent eye area. Barely anyone has a recessed chin, excessive upper eyelid exposure, NCT, recessed maxilla, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It's self preservation. People here say the average normie is balding and recessed. Every normie in my classes at college is NW0 with perfect haircut, average forward growth, and decent eye area. Barely anyone has a recessed chin, excessive upper eyelid exposure, NCT, recessed maxilla, etc.
Well it is true that most normies certainly aren't looksmaxxed so I don't think they are incels per SE... 10% BF + Tan + muscles can do a lot for some 4 PSL 5'10" guy. But if you are a 5'9" guy like me you are incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Indiana Evans
Well it is true that most normies certainly aren't looksmaxxed so I don't think they are incels per SE... 10% BF + Tan + muscles can do a lot for some 4 PSL 5'10" guy. But if you are a 5'9" guy like me you are incel.
Yeah, framepill, heightpill, and phenopill are absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Indiana Evans
Tinder or from girls they meet at parties

Hit the gym and you won't need to be asking this questions.

bitch, did I say any of that shit? No. Women love sex, but we're not talking about wants, we're talking about status. Men get status from slaying, women get status from LTRing gl men. And if we're talking about wants then absolutely the only relevant thing is averages, 9/10 of the chicks you come across are going to have LTRing chad in their head as their main goal (mango), 9/10 of the dudes you come across are going to have slaying, or slaying stacy in their head as their main goal.
"hypergamy" exists in the context of slaying ONLY. Everything else is delusional cope so you can convince yourself it's not as over for you as it actually is. Remember that the blackpill, like EVERYTHING else in life, has NOTHING to do with you if you're ugly. It's ONLY about what gl men CAN do, NOT what ugly men CAN'T do. Just lol at thinking the only non-incels are above average men, absolutely fucking delusional, I said it once and I'll say it again, normies DO NOT, HAVE NOT, and WILL NEVER struggle as much as you, you are not going through the same shit as them, you are WORSE OFF than them. All of this shit you're saying and all I'm reading is "I'm uglier than I think I am" to be honest

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and .👽.
"hypergamy" exists in the context of slaying ONLY. Everything else is delusional cope so you can convince yourself it's not as over for you as it actually is. Remember that the blackpill, like EVERYTHING else in life, has NOTHING to do with you if you're ugly. It's ONLY about what gl men CAN do, NOT what ugly men CAN'T do. Just lol at thinking the only non-incels are above average men, absolutely fucking delusional, I said it once and I'll say it again, normies DO NOT, HAVE NOT, and WILL NEVER struggle as much as you, you are not going through the same shit as them, you are WORSE OFF than them. All of this shit you're saying and all I'm reading is "I'm uglier than I think I am" to be honest
Okay, I guess incel is a strong word. Is it possible that an average guy can get in an LTR? Yes. But like you said, 9/10 is what matters. 9/10 average guys I know are not getting laid at all. It might also depend on location, and AGE. Blackpill and hypergamy applies to LTRs for young people. I'm a college student and like I said, when I see young couples walking together the guy is almost always above average quite significantly. The girl can be average looking, even a little chubby and still get 6ft tall, or above average face guys. I see this all the time.

Also, I'm not really that bad looking, i'm in the Normie range. I'm not a standardcel either, I don't have some delusion that I'm going to slay. I would be fine with being in a LTR with a 4/10 girl or a chubby girl even though I'm gymcelled and lean.

But I NEVER see 5'9" Normie guys like me walking around with girls. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Indiana Evans, Deleted member 14139 and 1 other person
Okay, I guess incel is a strong word. Is it possible that an average guy can get in an LTR? Yes. But like you said, 9/10 is what matters. 9/10 average guys I know are not getting laid at all. It might also depend on location, and AGE. Blackpill and hypergamy applies to LTRs for young people. I'm a college student and like I said, when I see young couples walking together the guy is almost always above average quite significantly. The girl can be average looking, even a little chubby and still get 6ft tall, or above average face guys. I see this all the time.

Also, I'm not really that bad looking, i'm in the Normie range. I'm not a standardcel either, I don't have some delusion that I'm going to slay. I would be fine with being in a LTR with a 4/10 girl or a chubby girl even though I'm gymcelled and lean.

But I NEVER see 5'9" Normie guys like me walking around with girls. It's over.
You’re delusional and overrating yourself and others, or just larping. 9/10 normie guys (anywhere in the average height ranges including 5’9”) have or have had girlfriends and are 100% not virgins.

listen, normies fuck and date, that’s just a fact, the absolute vast majority. If you are normie and struggling there are ONLY two options, you’re either overrating yourself (as the majority of people do) or you’re autistic.

a gymcelled, lean normie is not struggling in any reality, UNIRONICALLY it’s your personality (read: you’re not nt, you need to be nt)

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, faggotchadlite and Deleted member 5786
I live in the USA, normies date normies in mass amounts. If anyone’s coping it most certainly would NOT be me, you, however have a lot to gain by pretending that normies struggle like you do.

also, people underrating what a normie is has nothing to do with this conversation, if anything YOU are likely to be doing that since you pretend normies struggle. Normies being higher in looks level than people think would help MY argument, if anything.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, faggotchadlite and Deleted member 5786
I live in the USA, normies date normies in mass amounts. If anyone’s coping it most certainly would NOT be me, you, however have a lot to gain by pretending that normies struggle like you do.

also, people underrating what a normie is has nothing to do with this conversation, if anything YOU are likely to be doing that since you pretend normies struggle. Normies being higher in looks level than people think would help MY argument, if anything.
Not really. To me a normie is the average 5/10 guy for his age group. At my school, the average guy doesn't have a girlfriend. It starts at high tier normie and above.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Not really. To me a normie is the average 5/10 guy for his age group. At my school, the average guy doesn't have a girlfriend. It starts at high tier normie and above.
I don't think you know how to rate, like at all.
Maybe you're giga subhuman so everyone looks good to you (no offense)

the average guy in the real world has or has had a girlfriend, do you know how ridiculously rare it is to find an adult who's never had a girlfriend? incels are a giga minority

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, faggotchadlite, mogstar and 2 others
Do you know how ridiculously rare it is to find an adult who's never had a girlfriend? incels are a giga minority
I guess it depends how you define adult. I know a lot of 18-21 year olds who have never had a GF, or are virgins..

I'm not a subhuman overrating myself either.. these are some older pic. Since then I have grown out my hair, gotten tanner, and I put on more lean mass to the point where I occasionally get compliments..

Now just very recently I do have a coworker that is showing a lot of interest in me, but this was only after putting effort into my appearance and the gym and force feeding myself a bajillion calories a day. I also mog her, she's a completely flat below average asian girl. Which is cool, I still find her attractive and maybe I will ascend. But stop acting like hypergamy doesn't exist. My looksmatch, some average skinny white girl could get with a guy who is taller and better looking than me no problem. I see it all the time, most guys with girls are tall.

most "bluepills" fail to take into account the heightpill. I admit NTpill is real though. I am very non NT.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I guess it depends how you define adult. I know a lot of 18-21 year olds who have never had a GF, or are virgins..

I'm not a subhuman overrating myself either.. these are some older pic. Since then I have grown out my hair, gotten tanner, and I put on more lean mass to the point where I occasionally get compliments..

Now just very recently I do have a coworker that is showing a lot of interest in me, but this was only after putting effort into my appearance and the gym and force feeding myself a bajillion calories a day. I also mog her, she's a completely flat below average asian girl. Which is cool, I still find her attractive and maybe I will ascend. But stop acting like hypergamy doesn't exist. My looksmatch, some average skinny white girl could get with a guy who is taller and better looking than me no problem. I see it all the time, most guys with girls are tall.

most "bluepills" fail to take into account the heightpill.

Guys who are the exact same height as you and look identical to you are cuddling with their gfs right as we speak. No offense but I can just FEEL how non-nt you are from your posts and your pics, and that’s what the actual problem is, not your looks (well kind of, if you were a mogger you could get away with being autistic)

Trust me when I tell you that the idea of a looksmatch is MUCH more important to girls than it is to men, girls are the only ones outside of blackpillers who talk about their boyfriends being on the same looks level as them. Girls generally don’t want to get mogged, that’s not a big known fact on this site but it’s very true, trust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

most "bluepills" fail to take into account the heightpill. I admit NTpill is real though. I am very non NT.

You look decent but average height. You're better off looking at South America or south east asia

Guys who are the exact same height as you and look identical to you are cuddling with their gfs right as we speak. No offense but I can just FEEL how non-nt you are from your posts and your pics, and that’s what the actual problem is, not your looks (well kind of, if you were a mogger you could get away with being autistic)

Trust me when I tell you that the idea of a looksmatch is MUCH more important to girls than it is to men, girls are the only ones outside of blackpillers who talk about their boyfriends being on the same looks level as them. Girls generally don’t want to get mogged, that’s not a big known fact on this site but it’s very true, trust.
NTpill is real. But how do you explain the fact that 1/3 of males in the 18-24 range aren't having sex? Could be higher because some of them may be lying, or could have had sex once or twice. 1/3 of guys aren't autistic..

Also, I put way, way more effort into life in general than the bottom half of guys. I'm 18 and I have a job and go to college and I don't live at my parents house, I go to the gym. NTpill is a blackpill itself, you put in effort but still don't reach your goals because your genetics are limiting you.

Chad or incel applies even more for aspies. Guys who look like me but are NT can jestermaxx, or properly read social signals to understand if someone is attracted to them. But still, like I said, 1/3 guys aren't aspies. How do you explain that? Surely they aren't all volcels.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeke714, metagross and Deleted member 5786
I don't think you know how to rate, like at all.
Maybe you're giga subhuman so everyone looks good to you (no offense)

the average guy in the real world has or has had a girlfriend, do you know how ridiculously rare it is to find an adult who's never had a girlfriend? incels are a giga minority
yea most normies had GFs or had sex but if they break up they go years without sex etc. still better than GL autists here who never had GFs etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: faggotchadlite, wristcel and Deleted member 5786
yea most normies had GFs or had sex but if they break up they go years without sex etc. still better than GL autists here who never had GFs etc
Mogging > sex. Especially if they are below your standards. What’s the point of fckin stuff you don’t want to fck

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and .👽.
Mogging > sex. Especially if they are below your standards. What’s the point of fckin stuff you don’t want to fck
men would fuck anything if horny enough:smonk:

nt is more than enough to get some in college. nt is most important in college tbh

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Or are they ignored and fuck landwhales with hypergamy JFL
top gun volleyball GIF
Iceman pilled :love:

nt is more than enough to get some in college. nt is most important in college tbh
nah, I would say in high school nt and status is much more important, college is when looks start to be really important

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
maybe they don't

I love how the copers here refuse to acknowledge the existence of these and similar studies showing that less and less young men are having sex.
While this is NOT THE CASE FOR WOMEN.

The only way to deny the existence of hypergamy and the blackpill is to keep ignoring the data.

This pretty much sums it up , they doget laid but a lot of the normie friends I have would be fucked if their girls broke up with them

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
most just date down and lower their standards to almosot subhuman level

through social circles and friend groups mostly.

regardless what the trolls or 14 yr olds tell you on this site, most women date guys who they are already familiar with via their friend groups and circles.

just be familiar theory.
This 100%

People on this site used to dispute it but I think they're finally coming around

Being socially isolated is almost as bad as being ugly

• +1
Reactions: ScreaM
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
even couples who are like 16 year old?
lmao yes

they are the couples with the least hypergemy, there isn't hypergemy when your a teenager

ive got approached when i had bad acne, ive seen the most plain normies who are short with decent girls

you need to worry about hypergemy AFTER highschool coz thats when its hardest

• +1
lmao yes

they are the couples with the least hypergemy, there isn't hypergemy when your a teenager

ive got approached when i had bad acne, ive seen the most plain normies who are short with decent girls

you need to worry about hypergemy AFTER highschool coz thats when its hardest
so what about after college? , do u still see some normies in ltrs with better looking girls??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
so what about after college? , do u still see some normies in ltrs with better looking girls??
depends, i live in australia and your from a diff country

most girls in western countries after 21 are ugly no joke, they all start to get fatter, they smoke and drink and take hard drugs, have a terrible diet, tan non stop without protection while there pale and from european decent so they burn and make there skin even worse and they also get no sleep, they also dye there hair and ruin it, most girls here are ugly as shit and flabby

only a few are gl, but yes normies still get girls

i was out with my friend at the shops today only about an hour ago and saw many looksmatched couples. saw some short ethnics with becky white girls aswell

hypergemy is a meme where i live

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Jason Voorhees

but even still, that's mostly cope, plenty of normies have had ons' too
Good way of putting it, I think u r correct

• +1