Most normies think a desire to kill is normal.

to destroy a cute gentle creature that never meant anyone harm goes against my ideals.
i respect your opinions but thats turbo cope, animals torture each other intentionally all the time for fun even so called herbivores

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln and SidharthTheSlayer
ur right

the hypocrisy is insane

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and ey88
i respect your opinions but thats turbo cope, animals torture each other intentionally all the time for fun even so called herbivores
Well, we are man, not animal. Nothing is worth doing unless it is aesthetically valuable.

Nah you are cringemaxxing here. It depends on the animal. The life of a cat is worth more than a human's for example. Most animals look better than humans and to destroy a cute gentle creature that never meant anyone harm goes against my ideals. A pig yes, it's gross, a cow eh, it's a gentle giant... I could kill tons of normies like there's no tomorrow, it wouldn't make a difference male or female.
Based take

Nah you are cringemaxxing here. It depends on the animal. The life of a cat is worth more than a human's for example. Most animals look better than humans and to destroy a cute gentle creature that never meant anyone harm goes against my ideals. A pig yes, it's gross, a cow eh, it's a gentle giant... I could kill tons of normies like there's no tomorrow, it wouldn't make a difference male or female.
Disagree humans are above animals.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
I think a desire to kill humans is more natural than a desire to kill animals since they fulfill a similar niche.
To cite a natural example here as a model:
Lions generally only kill herbivorous animals for the sake of eating them. It wouldn't make sense to just violently kill an animal that fulfills an important niche in your ecosystem and might have a benefit being alive and minimal threat/negatives. However, lions will kill hyenas and simply leave them without eating them, as they are a threat to their resources/offspring/biological niche. A desire to eradicate competition makes more sense than killing something like a cat as you say, since a cat can offer companionship if you like those toxoplasmosis infested creatures.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
but what if you said you wanted to molest a child as a figure of speech?

also, op needs to be tazed by the police
Sexuality is something different. For instance, a certain amount of anger could make someone snap and kill someone. And a normal person can get angry at anyone. As for lust a certain amount of it might make a person snap and rape someone. But a normal person cannot lust over just anyone. You gotta be fucked up to be lusting over a child. I could be as horny as I've ever been in my life but I'm still not gonna want to fuck anything with a pulse that walks past me. It's gotta be a human female with certain proportions.

Sexuality is something different. For instance, a certain amount of anger could make someone snap and kill someone. And a normal person can get angry at anyone. As for lust a certain amount of it might make a person snap and rape someone. But a normal person cannot lust over just anyone. You gotta be fucked up to be lusting over a child. I could be as horny as I've ever been in my life but I'm still not gonna want to fuck anything with a pulse that walks past me. It's gotta be a human female with certain proportions.
So you believe people should be penalized in some way for thoughts.

Where tf do you live

If you get into an argument with someone, then after the argument go to your group of normie acquaintances and say “I hate that dude I wanna kill him.” They won’t care.

On the other hand, if you chatted with a 13 year old girl, learned her age, then stepped from the conversation, and said to your normie acquaintances “she’s hot, I wish I could fuck her”, they would be disgusted with you.

So why do normies have the discrepancy in their behavior? Both are illegal acts, but only one gets the negative response. It’s because normies think wanting to kill someone is normal and wanting to fuck someone underage is not.

@MoggerGaston @AlexAP @Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @TheLookInYourEyes
it's because people assume you don't actually want to kill a person and it's just you letting out stres.

calling a 13 yo 'hot' is just admitting to being a pedophile

lmfaooo this is a joke right?

So you believe people should be penalized in some way for thoughts.
No, but I'm saying people have good reason to treat them way differently if they speak certain thoughts out loud.

No, but I'm saying people have good reason to treat them way differently if they speak certain thoughts out loud.
That’s the equivalent of treating people differently for thoughts.

@disillusioned thoughts? I think there is major cope in this thread.

Life has no value itself, we give it based on what we consider good or bad but organically i wouldn't care about having to kill either a cat, a pig or another human being, we are piles of bone, meat and blood and animals are no different, i don't think one life is more valuable than the other.

Naturally talking i think i would slaughter every single cat in this world since im allergic to them jfl, i also find them to be very useless as pets, there's no transactional value like with dogs that bring security to your home or chicken, that give you either eggs or meat, but again, we give the value to life so it's a personal thing.

it's because people assume you don't actually want to kill a person and it's just you letting out stres.

calling a 13 yo 'hot' is just admitting to being a pedophile
Why can’t people “just be joking?”

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
If you get into an argument with someone, then after the argument go to your group of normie acquaintances and say “I hate that dude I wanna kill him.” They won’t care.

On the other hand, if you chatted with a 13 year old girl, learned her age, then stepped from the conversation, and said to your normie acquaintances “she’s hot, I wish I could fuck her”, they would be disgusted with you.

So why do normies have the discrepancy in their behavior? Both are illegal acts, but only one gets the negative response. It’s because normies think wanting to kill someone is normal and wanting to fuck someone underage is not.

What about killing children? What do they think about Anakin killing younglings?

Or does his looks get him the halo effect hmm

are you ok bro

I just find the notion of what is considered ''pedo'' in america to be extremely retarded, to say the least.

It's like really, you're telling me feeling attracted to a 15 yo, physically grown woman is the same as being attracted to a prepuberal girl who's like 8? Seriously?

I wonder how all these men in america can walk around pretending they're not aroused by all these hot teens walking around with their asses and tits hanging out.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and watah