How do normies not care about their shitty existence?

D

Deleted member 30552

How do they not care about being ugly, and as a result getting ugly fat old women

And then someone they know irl calls them ugly, how do they shrug that off, and not care? Do they just not know it’s the root of all of their shitty existence? Are they just content, with being ugly, and getting the bottom scraps of society? Getting treated worse?

How are they seemingly so content and unbothered by this.

I will never understand this

They have no soul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
They have no soul
they make me feel we genuinely are in a simulation

mindless robots who have 0 fucking sentience. its somewhat admirable though in a way though. they are given such a mediocre existence but have mental fortitude to just accept mediocrity, and never show or complain about it on the outside. ah the life of a fucking sub 5 male its insane. I know these niggas gotta be sad somewhere deep deep down as to why the ones im referring to always have to pull some weird shit in general and compensate for there suffering

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 31457
they make me feel we genuinely are in a simulation

mindless robots who have 0 fucking sentience. its somewhat admirable though in a way though. they are given such a mediocre existence but have mental fortitude to just accept mediocrity, and never show or complain about it on the outside. ah the life of a fucking sub 5 male its insane. I know these niggas gotta be sad somewhere deep deep down as to why the ones im referring to always have to pull some weird shit in general and compensate for there suffering
They're like Minecraft villagers. When I c ppl do the thing where they transport the villagers in boats and put them in 2 block cages with the functional block so that they can be used for trades I just think that's basically what society is. The minecraftpill destroyed me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 30552
How do they not care about being ugly, and as a result getting ugly fat old women
Cuz "normies" arent autistic and if their social circle do parties they can get decent looking women
And then someone they know irl calls them ugly, how do they shrug that off, and not care?
Cope : believe they say it out of jealousy or some shit
Do they just not know it’s the root of all of their shitty existence? Are they just content, with being ugly, and getting the bottom scraps of society? Getting treated worse?
Because you can still accomplish big things while looking like shit. You can even fuck lots of hoes if you become famous despite looking like shit, just look at rockstars and rappers such as lilwayne or carti
How are they seemingly so content and unbothered by this.
Because life is not only about appearance. Slaying isnt the be all end all of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and autistic_tendencies