Solstice
I'm 5 9 I feel like hopeless sometime

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Only thing that helps is hanging out with people even shorter

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
im 5'9 -htn. dated last 2 girls 5.10. current 6. htb+
friend 5'8 - htn - currently dating stacylite ( simped for her over a year though, emotional connection game)
previous gfs were all in htb range

another friend 6'2 - mtn - know 12 girls he dated. All in mtn range, 1 htb.
another is 6'3- upper mtn - slayer but he never dated anything remotely close to htb+. Probably has t-rex t levels hence so much motivations to chase women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Hoping to get LL soon before I die you see those 40 oldcels that get it, this can be me

im 5'9 -htn. dated last 2 girls 5.10. current 6. htb+
friend 5'8 - htn - currently dating stacylite ( simped for her over a year though, emotional connection game)
previous gfs were all in htb range

another friend 6'2 - mtn - know 12 girls he dated. All in mtn range, 1 htb.
another is 6'3- upper mtn - slayer but he never dated anything remotely close to htb+. Probably has t-rex t levels hence so much motivations to chase women.

That's good to hear man gives me hope after I surgery max

United States
Dude, you are average, stop self-hate...

You are taller than 45.9% males. :feelsokman:

E.g. I am 5'10, or 177cm, and I am below average in my country: 31.4 Percentile

• +1
Dude, you are average, stop self-hate...

You are taller than 45.9% males. :feelsokman:

E.g. I am 5'10, or 177cm, and I am below average in my country: 31.4 Percentile

True 5'10 is a really good height honestly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Artemis
True 5'10 is a really good height honestly
Well, I meant it different: your situation is actually better than mine, even though I am 2 cm taller than you. It all depends on the country where you operate.

But the point is, 5'9 in the US is a GOOD HEIGHT. You are NOT a manlet. :feelsokman:

Ofc if you move to the Northern, or North-West EU, your situation will dramatically deteriorate. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Well, I meant it different: your situation is actually better than mine, even though I am 2 cm taller than you.

But the point is, 5'9 in the US is a GOOD HEIGHT. :feelsokman:

Ofc if you move to the Northern, or North-West EU, your situation will dramatically deteriorate. :feelsbadman:

Yeah it's easier in the US for height here they care a lot about face though it's really important

• +1
Well, I meant it different: your situation is actually better than mine, even though I am 2 cm taller than you. It all depends on the country where you operate.

But the point is, 5'9 in the US is a GOOD HEIGHT. You are NOT a manlet. :feelsokman:

dunno. average in my university was 180-181. im 176 - never had trouble with that.

although its moscow and russians men are known for being ogres while almost every 2d female is htb.
Maybe in northern europe dating dynamic would be diffirent for me.

although i noticed that our males are ogres but much more stable in terms of anixety.
Meanwhile most europeans males look much better ( on average) but their inhibitions levels are much higher.

but overall- if you are htn and at least 5'8+ you should never have trouble with women anywhere. ( even in netherlands)

Last edited:
  • +1
5'9" is completely fine all over the world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22380 and Deleted member 20368
5'9" is completely fine all over the world

Yeah my face is ugly that's the main thing I went up 2 points after lasik tho I need more surgery

I'm 5 9 I feel like hopeless sometime
Only hope is gym max or take anavar to compensate get a big pp and masc max like me and we can get all the jb brah

Yeah my face is ugly that's the main thing I went up 2 points after lasik tho I need more surgery
Yeah, if your face is ugly you will also not finde a hot HQNP girl even at 6'4"

Yeah, if your face is ugly you will also not finde a hot HQNP girl even at 6'4"

It's different in America bro girls care about sports a lot so anyone over 6ft easily gets girls here even hot ones.

I went up from lasik I have rhino and genio planned next and then dick surgery I am gonna research rhino and genio tho

By having a good face

• +1
It's different in America bro girls care about sports a lot so anyone over 6ft easily gets girls here even hot ones.

I went up from lasik I have rhino and genio planned next and then dick surgery I am gonna research rhino and genio tho
Send me pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 20368
What size shoe do you wear maybe you have a big frame
I have an above average frame for my height. I wear a size 10* and have broad-ish shoulders. It's irrelevant though since I pull from facial smv. I used to get comments about how short I was which stopped mostly once I got forces. And the bitches who always brought it up just did it to fuck with me since they were crushing one me jfl.

• +1
I have an above average frame for my height. I wear a size 10* and have broad-ish shoulders. It's irrelevant though since I pull from facial smv. I used to get comments about how short I was which stopped mostly once I got forces. And the bitches who always brought it up just did it to fuck with me since they were crushing one me jfl.

Yeah that's good for your height man I'm only a size 9 maybe that's why I look shorter

I feel you. I’m a 6’1 manlet. I can’t even cope