How do people fail High School tests?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
LMAO just use common sense retard, apart from math it's all common sense. Holy fuck ur legit low IQ if u fail non math tests in High School.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, Petsmart, ElTruecel and 5 others
LMAO just use common sense retard, apart from math it's all common sense. Holy fuck ur legit low IQ if u fail non math tests in High School.
JFL i have 139 iq and currently hardly passing as i have 23% attendance but still maganed to get a 9 in computer science which would be A* for americans other than that i passed science and english by the skin of my teeth

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx, slavicpsycho and Nick.Harte
they're too busy thinking about all the jb pussy they fucked last night

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
If you're not interested at all, then I'd imagine it's pretty easy.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
JFL i have 139 iq and currently hardly passing as i have 23% attendance but still maganed to get a 9 in computer science which would be A* for americans other than that i passed science and english by the skin of my teeth
like niggas really had a study guide for books we read in class, like bruh u read the book why the fuck would u need a study guide

like niggas really had a study guide for books we read in class, like bruh u read the book why the fuck would u need a study guide
i have the “study guide” for like a year but i havent used it once despite my parents tryingn to force me i still pass while barely being in school 1 day a week

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Nick.Harte
Attendance has nothing to do with your results
in some districts it actually does, in my high school if you missed more then 10 days in a semester even if you had a fantastic grade then u had to pass the final to pass the semester

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Nick.Harte
Agreed, everything besides the math you can pass easily with a minimal amount of creativity in the mind.

in some districts it actually does, in my high school if you missed more then 10 days in a semester even if you had a fantastic grade then u had to pass the final to pass the semester
Shit school

Read from your friends notes. Ask them to send you
never even do shit outside of school related to learning aboht school topics dont do homework either cant be bothered

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I fail on purpose

Tjats dumb you need to read about the topics

There can be n number of reasons why someone fails a certain test. Instead of acting like an asshole we should help them to feel calm and motivate them to do better next time.

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I have not learned any math since the 4th grade and I've passed every class up until this year so far.

probably more of a shit teacher thing instead of me being smart, because I'm dumb.

yeah you are completely right.

knowing shit about vulcanos and animals and the scientific terms is simply "common sense"

as is to know shit about history "common sense"

i could go on and on...

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
There can be n number of reasons why someone fails a certain test. Instead of acting like an asshole we should help them to feel calm and motivate them to do better next time.
'I'm gonna tell you, that makes you just that much more attractive, being a good person, that’s attractive
It’s not about if you have cheekbones or you know, a certain type of eye shape, you know what’s really cool? NOT bullying the kid that’s getting bullied by everybody else, that’s fucking awesome, like, be that guy."

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress

knowing shit about vulcanos and animals and the scientific terms is simply "common sense"

i could go on and on...
History and science classes are the easiest shit, everything is dumbed down and the answers are the headers majority of the time

It gets hard once you get into that ap shut but if it’s just regular classes then fk it

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel

i could go on and on...
sounds like common sense to me

• +1
Reactions: Axii and diamondbill
History and science classes are the easiest shit, everything is dumbed down and the answers are the headers majority of the time

maybe in your country.

In my country its not like that.

I never had problems, just listening in a couple classes would do the trick for me

but i saw a bunch of my classmates failing even when they had studied.

maybe in your country.

In my country its not like that.

I never had problems, just listening in a couple classes would do the trick for me

but i saw a bunch of my classmates failing even when they had studied.
what country do you reside in because I'm in America

It's mainly memorizing, if they aren't trying to memorize in class and arent studying that's how

True but you live in Florida ngl i heard your school system is legit dogshit and you have literal retards failing elementary level subjects in senior year. :lul: :lul:

It gets hard once you get into that ap shut but if it’s just regular classes then fk it
No APs are easy as fuck lmfao. Easier than regular math & science courses

good question

either low IQ or just not going to class or just not listening in class

True but you live in Florida ngl i heard your school system is legit dogshit and you have literal retards failing elementary level subjects in senior year. :lul: :lul:
u live in wyoming

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
what country do you reside in because I'm in America

Oh that explains it then.

In our test you actually have to write, its not multiple choice only.

and I heard in America they have classes for smart people and others for dumb people (?) (not sure if its true or no)

here every1 is in the same class

I live in Portugal

JFL wyoming has to be the least relevant state in the US
Deleware

i dont know man. its in meee i couldnt give a shit about school and i failed my math exams and russian exams jfl. now i am in college, i will fail this too

Oh that explains it then.

In our test you actually have to write, its not multiple choice only.

and I heard in America they have classes for smart people and others for dumb people (?) (not sure if its true or no)

here every1 is in the same class

I live in Portugal
we have Honors classes which are for the "smart kids"

its the same course material as the dumb kids but we have shorter deadlines and more questions on average

I'm in the dumb class because I cant handle the honors classes due to my mental health atm and math knowledge

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Missed a month worth of school in high school one year and still passed with b’s and c’s jfl nigga’s retarded

we have Honors classes which are for the "smart kids"

its the same course material as the dumb kids but we have shorter deadlines and more questions on average

I'm in the dumb class because I cant handle the honors classes due to my mental health atm and math knowledge

here the public education is really hard.

the private schools is the same material, but the teachers there facilitate in tests, and I heard they even give some final exams answers to the students (in some years there is a final exam, that includes the material of a bunch of years together made by the minister of education's office)
sometimes even the teachers cry because of how hard the exam is :lul: