how do people find bts attractive

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
i literally have no idea. every other foid in big cities of my country simp so hard for them and i guess a lot more do in more westernized countries. my female best friend in high school was obsessed with them and said that she would have sex with each one of them.

half of them are flat out ugly, others are above average at best with all that make up and shit. and im not even masculinity coping, i can name very femenine men like conan gray that i would still consider attractive despite being overwhelmingly femenine.

seriously how the fuck i still see them on iphone screensavers? to me they look like average looking aging east asians with heavy makeup. probably would get some success dating, but so would an average joe in his prime high school college years if he did some common sense softmaxxing

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, datboijj, RiceCel1234 and 3 others
i literally have no idea. every other foid in big cities of my country simp so hard for them and i guess a lot more do in more westernized countries. my female best friend in high school was obsessed with them and said that she would have sex with each one of them.

half of them are flat out ugly, others are above average at best with all that make up and shit. and im not even masculinity coping, i can name very femenine men like conan gray that i would still consider attractive despite being overwhelmingly femenine.

seriously how the fuck i still see them on iphone screensavers? to me they look like average looking aging east asians with heavy makeup. probably would get some success dating, but so would an average joe in his prime high school college years if he did some common sense softmaxxing

View attachment 2671506
only minors, fat brown bitches and skinny white bitches think this imo jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, try2beme, k1llsw1tch and 14 others
No girls over 20 find these "men" attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, TechnoBoss, bululu_87 and 7 others

View attachment 2671506
most beauty standards on this forum are specific to westerners. only truly universal standards are good skin, youth and dentofacial growth

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Jumpman23 and Deleted member 33711
So many copers in one thread. To no one's surprise, they're all GrAYcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, st.hamudi but 6‘5, hardestmfintheroom and 13 others
most beauty standards on this forum are specific to westerners. only truly universal standards are good skin, youth and dentofacial growth
i am completely aware of that and dont rate east asians according to eurocentric standards.
you dont need to measure any ratios to perceive conventional beauty, their faces are just not eye pleasing enough to be considered this attractive

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and efidescontinuado
So many copers in one thread. To no one's surprise, they're all GrAYcels.
To be fair they're not exactly wrong. It's mostly brown deathnik whores who watch K dramas for the whitu coku and white JBs

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, datboijj, TechnoBoss and 3 others
To be fair they're not exactly wrong. It's mostly brown deathnik whores who watch K dramas for the whitu coku and white JBs
They are exactly wrong and so are you. I've seen so many cuties simp for k-pop idols. Not only that, they even go as far to go to South Korea to "study" there. By "studying" we all know what really goes down. I've even seen cute MENA hoejabis there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, based_pakichad421 and 7 others
They are exactly wrong and so are you. I've seen so many cuties simp for k-pop idols. Not only that, they even go as far to go to South Korea to "study" there. By "studying" we all know what really goes down. I've even seen cute MENA hoejabis there.
I believe you, but based on this photo I genuinely don’t understand - these guys aren’t prettyboys. Only their hair is pretty, I’d say.

Guess it’s their manicured and styled stage appearance that attracts the gaze.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, datboijj, Zeruel and 2 others
They are exactly wrong and so are you. I've seen so many cuties simp for k-pop idols. Not only that, they even go as far to go to South Korea to "study" there. By "studying" we all know what really goes down.
I wasn't necessarily implying they were ugly. The vast majority of Kpop stans are under 18 though even if some aren't
I've even seen cute MENA hoejabis there.
Well yeah they're part of that category of deathnik whore right?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i never said that its ugly or ethnic girls simping for them. not only they are all slavic in my country, they are not any uglier than those who are not interested in kpop

I believe you, but based on this photo I genuinely don’t understand - these guys aren’t prettyboys. Only their hair is pretty, I’d say.

the 2 on the left are GL ngl

90% of women I know irl don't think they look good. Only 12 year olds do. And I asked women from 17+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, bululu_87, nofap and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: tristanbongo
we are near a future where white brah will become white women

u can see it in their mindset

white brah: i dont find x male hot so white women should not find them to be attractive

in the future white brah will fully become a white women

They aren't even attractive, at least I think.

They have beautiful hair but then again, hair is part of the package. Every version of any man will always look better with hair. I also think it's their main selling point. I also like it when they dye their hair or bleach it, it looks very nice. I think only they can pull it off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
I wasn't necessarily implying they were ugly. The vast majority of Kpop stans are under 18 though even if some aren't
Yeah, k-pop is for prime women (teens/young women), so that shouldn't really be an argument against k-pop/k-dramas.
Well yeah they're part of that category of deathnik whore right?
Yeah, they're deathniks but they were cute. Most deathniks are ugly.
They aren't even attractive, at least I think.
You are male gaze maxxed, that's why. Women find them attractive.
90% of women I know irl don't think they look good. Only 12 year olds do. And I asked women from 17+
They are coping because they can't get them.
i never said that its ugly or ethnic girls simping for them. not only they are all slavic in my country, they are not any uglier than those who are not interested in kpop
You'll notice that many of the users here share your opinion, this isn't the first time I've seen people on here claiming these guys aren't attractive. But that's the problem: people with your opinion are male gaze maxxed. Women find them attractive and that's all that matters.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: based_pakichad421, gooner23, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
They have beautiful hair but then again, hair is part of the package. Every version of any man will always look better with hair. I also think it's their main selling point. I also like it when they dye their hair or bleach it, it looks very nice. I think only they can pull it off.
if it was for hair, it would be talked about more. look up any member on pinterest and go through comments. girls talk about their hands, noses, eyes etc. hair is obv a big part of the look since their dimorphism is very much shifted towards femininity, but girls actually consider their faces to be highly attractive

View attachment 2671506
I don't know either, but there seems to be a disconnect between what some women/girls are fawning over online and who they pursue in reality.

I never got the impression that East-Asian men are massively pursued because of BTS's successes.

Korean women or Asian women in general might fawn over BTS or other K-pop bands, and then still end up with a white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
it's the same reason they all started buying 50 dollar thermos. normghouls are groupthinkers. they do what people around them are doing

if the media or whatever is able to promote something such that it makes them think a lot of people like it, then they will go all in on it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 34058
if it was for hair, it would be talked about more. look up any member on pinterest and go through comments. girls talk about their hands, noses, eyes etc. hair is obv a big part of the look since their dimorphism is very much shifted towards femininity, but girls actually consider their faces to be highly attractive
They do have boyish faces that are harmonious, so that makes them attractive as well. The guy in the middle can have good hair but his face is bad. Compare him to the other guys in the picture for instance. Looking boyish is part of the appeal, if they started growing stubble/beards then they'd lose a large portion of their fanbase. In fact, I think older women would become interested in them (by "older women" I mean 21 or older).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Reminder that one of those boneless gooks somehow won most handsome man of the year over Cavill

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and kimtaehyung
You'll notice that many of the users here share your opinion, this isn't the first time I've seen people on here claiming these guys aren't attractive. But that's the problem: people with your opinion are male gaze maxxed. Women find them attractive and that's all that matters.
i again say that i am not masc coping and being in a male gaze delusion.

there are very femenine men that i consider attractive: gauge burek, conan gray, finn wolfhard etc.

I can tell that V is gl, that jungkook is also alright, but this guy is just ugly
IMG 3487

• Love it
Reactions: kimtaehyung
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
There are way better looking kpop mfers out there
Bts is just the most popular group
Only one decent looking one tbh

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo
They do have boyish faces that are harmonious, so that makes them attractive as well. The guy in the middle can have good hair but his face is bad. Compare him to the other guys in the picture for instance. Looking boyish is part of the appeal, if they started growing stubble/beards then they'd lose a large portion of their fanbase. In fact, I think older women would become interested in them (by "older women" I mean 21 or older).
Adrien Brody X Jeongin Crossover

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
i again say that i am not masc coping and being in a male gaze delusion.

there are very femenine men that i consider attractive: gauge burek, conan gray, finn wolfhard etc.

I can tell that V is gl, that jungkook is also alright, but this guy is just uglyView attachment 2671752
That's exactly the guy I was talking about, he's not attractive. But Jimin is also attractive, he looks unique in my opinion.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
Nope they could’ve picked Haruma Miura or Tim Chung actual attractive East Asians. The dude who beat Cavill gets mogged to Gandy’s heaven by literal ricecels on .is.

• Love it
Reminder that one of those boneless gooks somehow won most handsome man of the year over Cavill
it's so they can pat themselves on the back for being inclusive and promoting "non traditional beauty standards" aka ugliness.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Don't forget leanness.

Yeah, k-pop is for prime women (teens/young women), so that shouldn't really be an argument against k-pop/k-dramas.

Yeah, they're deathniks but they were cute. Most deathniks are ugly.

You are male gaze maxxed, that's why. Women find them attractive.

They are coping because they can't get them.

Just go ask women. That's what I did. When I compared them to Robert Pattinson and Henry Cavill they said BTS are feminine and ugly. Majority of women want masculine looking men. That's a fact

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Gengar

I can tell that V is gl, that jungkook is also alright, but this guy is just uglyView attachment 2671752
I dont think anyone simps for that recessed freak anymore
They prefer someone like Cha Eun Woo
4c9e4406 85c8 432c 99e7 e98716a66ec5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 30679
K-pop and Adrien Brody are prime women magnets.
i do find adrien brody attractive, though he would lose a lot of appeal if he was a manlet

• Woah
@Meraki You can go all out in this thread.

Another thing that k-pop idols and Adrien Brody have in common is that guys can't understand why they're considered attractive. :lul:
It's this
3880945 5AB74103 B0D0 4809 B19B 4185A84EDBC4

Or death for most people

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mainstream, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Just go ask women. That's what I did. When I compared them to Robert Pattinson and Henry Cavill they said BTS are feminine and ugly. Majority of women want masculine looking men. That's a fact
So let me get this straight.. you asked a bunch of WHITE-WORSHIPPING DEATHNIK FOIDS and they found TWO WHITE GUYS attractive and not the East Asians? :feelskek: Maybe don't ask post-wall 20+ year old grannies.

your over thinking it
Pretty boy or masculine as long as the person is attractive it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 34058, Mainstream and 1 other person
i do find adrien brody attractive, though he would lose a lot of appeal if he was a manlet
Really? I thought you'd find him unattractive, that's what I always believed anyway. He's 6'1" apparently.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Zeruel, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others