how do people find bts attractive

They are exactly wrong and so are you. I've seen so many cuties simp for k-pop idols. Not only that, they even go as far to go to South Korea to "study" there. By "studying" we all know what really goes down. I've even seen cute MENA hoejabis there.
To "study" . You killed me.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
there's a vid where men are shocked that women almost unanimously found some kpop gook more attractive than the gigachad guy Ernest Khalimov

So let me get this straight.. you asked a bunch of WHITE-WORSHIPPING DEATHNIK FOIDS and they found TWO WHITE GUYS attractive and not the East Asians? :feelskek: Maybe don't ask post-wall 20+ year old grannies.
They are both 17 yo

Dude in the middle looks like Cid from Ice age.

there's a vid where men are shocked that women almost unanimously found some kpop gook more attractive than the gigachad guy Ernest Khalimov
i was equally shocked when i found out normies think gigachad is attractive

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Mainstream
When I went with my sister to drop her off at a BTS concert I noticed most of the girls in the crowd had shitty skin acne and wore no makeup basically mostly low mid tier Becky’s listen to BTS

• +1
Reactions: PSL Accuracy
IMG 4493
BTS boyuuu so srexy fuck my yerrooo pussy

women that haven't gone through puberty or have developed properly as females like these men

i literally have no idea. every other foid in big cities of my country simp so hard for them and i guess a lot more do in more westernized countries. my female best friend in high school was obsessed with them and said that she would have sex with each one of them.

half of them are flat out ugly, others are above average at best with all that make up and shit. and im not even masculinity coping, i can name very femenine men like conan gray that i would still consider attractive despite being overwhelmingly femenine.

seriously how the fuck i still see them on iphone screensavers? to me they look like average looking aging east asians with heavy makeup. probably would get some success dating, but so would an average joe in his prime high school college years if he did some common sense softmaxxing

View attachment 2671506
When i tell you every single BTS fan is ugly as shit i mean it

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
only minors, fat brown bitches and skinny white bitches think this imo jfl
Lmfaooo true they have max appeal to 11-13yo and weeb girls - ugly or fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48954
90% of women I know irl don't think they look good. Only 12 year olds do. And I asked women from 17+
ur profile picture made me laugh so much holy fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998