how do people find jobs? without friends/connections?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
so in uni i would go to class, then rot in my parents house and did the minimum to pass my classes. Since I am a lazy retard I did the degree my parents wanted me to do. (luckily I have no debt for various reasons i don't have time to mention). However I don't have a gender degree. I studied botany in college (studying plants and shit like that). I fucking hated it but was too low iq to find another degree. When I was in college I took low-tier jobs like frying chicken, or being a lifeguard. (I had an internship but I sperged out on my coworker then ghosted). However now that I passed college. I found a job but its very low-tier landscape work and the bosses refuse to train me simply because of my autism. (they treat me like i'm stupid yet hire a literal retard who is the manager's son to do more important work). I need to find a new job my niggas! The thing is I heard normies get jobs via their harem of friends. I talk to normies and ask: "mac how did you find a job" they literally say: "it JUST HaPPenEd!":soy: or "my friend did such and such" or "i applied online" (I actually read applying online is a waste of time https://superpurposes.com/why-online-applications-can-be-a-waste-of-time/#:~:text=Online Applications Are Incredibly Time-Wasting&text=Imagine 4,999 people applied for,will win the grand prize.

-what do i do?
-its over for shittyjobcels (plus once you are 25 people have ZERO patience for a spergy male)

Do one of those coding bootcamps and try a get a coding job. If you are incel/autistic you want jobs with minimal socialization. That is coding. Any socialization is often done by slack or similiar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitch, CursedOne and buckchadley31
Do one of those coding bootcamps and try a get a coding job. If you are incel/autistic you want jobs with minimal socialization. That is coding. Any socialization is often done by slack or similiar
ironically I LOVE socializing but people shut me down :( I would hate programming actually. its such an incel job!

A similar job .

A job that require your degree
like what? what fucking job would require that I know how to prune petunias? (I know I picked a low-iq degree but at least i have no debt).

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
like what? what fucking job would require that I know how to prune petunias? (I know I picked a low-iq degree but at least i have no debt).
Yeah i did a similar degree but i failed and many left. I don't think many have that degree but i dont know any job for that

ironically I LOVE socializing but people shut me down :( I would hate programming actually. its such an incel job!
Murder all NTs (in video game)! :feelsree:

Murder all NTs (in video game)! :feelsree:
Looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
job searching sites, recruitment agencies.

so in uni i would go to class, then rot in my parents house and did the minimum to pass my classes. Since I am a lazy retard I did the degree my parents wanted me to do. (luckily I have no debt for various reasons i don't have time to mention). However I don't have a gender degree. I studied botany in college (studying plants and shit like that). I fucking hated it but was too low iq to find another degree. When I was in college I took low-tier jobs like frying chicken, or being a lifeguard. (I had an internship but I sperged out on my coworker then ghosted). However now that I passed college. I found a job but its very low-tier landscape work and the bosses refuse to train me simply because of my autism. (they treat me like i'm stupid yet hire a literal retard who is the manager's son to do more important work). I need to find a new job my niggas! The thing is I heard normies get jobs via their harem of friends. I talk to normies and ask: "mac how did you find a job" they literally say: "it JUST HaPPenEd!":soy: or "my friend did such and such" or "i applied online" (I actually read applying online is a waste of time https://superpurposes.com/why-online-applications-can-be-a-waste-of-time/#:~:text=Online Applications Are Incredibly Time-Wasting&text=Imagine 4,999 people applied for,will win the grand prize.

-what do i do?
-its over for shittyjobcels (plus once you are 25 people have ZERO patience for a spergy male)
I have a fast-food job, all I had to do to get it was just walk in and ask for a job, they hired me on the spot lol, didn't even ask for an application, nothing, just "okay let me show you how it works".