• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Never Get Up, deadstock and 1 other person
Low t shit hormones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Never Get Up and Zelenskyiv
Like... just put the fork down nigga xD

:p
Genetics and coping aspect. There's plenty of klinefelter's genetic dead ends that cannot put a single pound of weight despite eating like garbage.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel, noodlelover and 1 other person
Its a disease nigga just like a drug

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv

Hunger.

Basically, I become so hungry I can't focus on anything, can't sleep more than a few hours a night, low sleep lowers will power, and further makes it impossible to focus, until I'm in a delirious state where all I can think about is food. This is the case even if I'm just at calorie maintenance. Weeks and weeks of near no sleep, completely dysfunctional as a human being and at work.

I thought getting off processed foods would stop this, but even eating only whole foods I'll over-eat by nature, and go into this delirious state if I eat at calorie maintenance or below.

For the past few hundred days I've been weighing myself everyday, and cycling multi-day fasts, eat, multi-day fast, eat-multi-day fast, over and over. I plateaued in weight for a couple months, but managed to break through and keep the trend going.

You're really fighting against your body, and your body has a lot of tricks up it's sleave to destabilize your brain.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Hunger.

Basically, I become so hungry I can't focus on anything, can't sleep more than a few hours a night, low sleep lowers will power, and further makes it impossible to focus, until I'm in a delirious state where all I can think about is food. This is the case even if I'm just at calorie maintenance. Weeks and weeks of near no sleep, completely dysfunctional as a human being and at work.

I thought getting off processed foods would stop this, but even eating only whole foods I'll over-eat by nature, and go into this delirious state if I eat at calorie maintenance or below.

For the past few hundred days I've been weighing myself everyday, and cycling multi-day fasts, eat, multi-day fast, eat-multi-day fast, over and over. I plateaued in weight for a couple months, but managed to break through and keep the trend going.

You're really fighting against your body, and your body has a lot of tricks up it's sleave to destabilize your brain.
I get that, but the long-term benefits of being a lean mean slaying machine outweigh the temporary pleasures of goyslop by far.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, noodlelover and murdah
American food is just too good

• JFL
Natural human reaction to eat. Evolution doesnt deny that

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
By Being financially poor
im poor, all i have rn is 700 british pounds (900 dollars) and i simply buy cheaper and healthier food

not quite an excuse

true that its low t, short term hunger increases t

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Zelenskyiv
Lack of pussy. Fat girls have unlimited SMV so it doesn’t matter what they eat.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, noodlelover and Zelenskyiv
Theyre pigs like their nasty parents who taught them subhuman eating habits

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, noodlelover and Zelenskyiv
Some people have horrible tormented lives and can only find solace in food
Some people starvemaxx when depressed and some spam goyslop, it's fucking weird. It's genetic just live everything in this shit life

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, noodlelover, apocalypse and 1 other person

The actual answer is that food is just too good and not everyone has the same appetite. I used to be lean it does jack shit if you’re incel, I am about 15kg heavier now than I was when I finished growing in height.

One thing I will say is that being lean is good to control sexual urges. I’m much more horny now than I was when lean, if you don’t wanna obtain a brutally high sex drive then don’t bloatmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
The actual answer is that food is just too good and not everyone has the same appetite. I used to be lean it does jack shit if you’re incel, I am about 15kg heavier now than I was when I finished growing in height.

One thing I will say is that being lean is good to control sexual urges. I’m much more horny now than I was when lean, if you don’t wanna obtain a brutally high sex drive then don’t bloatmaxx.
That's true but if you actually want to lose weight and complain about "muh I can't" then you just have 0 willpower. If you actually don't care then that's fine.
I have a very strong appetite but I can still easily supress it when I need to.

• Woah
Reactions: Xtra
it's 90% about hormones and 10% about willpower. people with shitty hormones have to work 100x harder to get lean.

That's true but if you actually want to lose weight and complain about "muh I can't" then you just have 0 willpower. If you actually don't care then that's fine.
I have a very strong appetite but I can still easily supress it when I need to.
How do you suppress it? But yeah I get what you mean. Idc if I gain weight I already have put on some kg, it's not like I'm gonna turn into one of those blob people

• +1
Eating GoyDonald's

• JFL
Cuz they eat like pigs and can't stop

• +1
How do you suppress it? But yeah I get what you mean. Idc if I gain weight I already have put on some kg, it's not like I'm gonna turn into one of those blob people
Just pure willpower. I want my face to look good and so goyslop is a nono for me now even though I could easily get to 120kg+ because my appetite is very strong.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Just pure willpower. I want my face to look good and so goyslop is a nono for me now even though I could easily get to 120kg+ because my appetite is very strong.
Do you like goyslop? Retard question but despite having a high appetite I don’t really like goyslop, I can eat a lot and I have a good appetite but 99% of the time it’s directed towards good food not goyslop like kfc or dominos or candy

• +1
In my case it was the schizo medication. But, now I’m off that shut and slowly fixing everything

• +1
Do you like goyslop? Retard question but despite having a high appetite I don’t really like goyslop, I can eat a lot and I have a good appetite but 99% of the time it’s directed towards good food not goyslop like kfc or dominos or candy
Yeah, I live for goyslop tbh, it's all i'd eat if it wasn't bad for you. Kebabs are godly ngl.