How to last longer?

Premature ejaculation is a good and natural thing. just go for a second round and you can keep going for hours. i always take phenibut if i know i'm gonna sex and i just cum in 30 seconds and then get new condom and i'm still hard. the problem is when you can't get hard not when you cum too soon.
true, happened 2 times I remained hard after cumming and wearing a condom, fucked her into another dimension

when u feel u gonna explode you pause to kiss her slowly + affection and change position slowly, or jerk off once
if I stop and kiss her while i’m inside i’ll just cum due to being inside

if I stop and kiss her while i’m inside i’ll just cum due to being inside
Then don’t be inside I mean a really good kiss can justify a pause

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Kill niggers

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Im sorry but threads like these are fucking sad

If i ever got to ascend, I wouldnt do "breathing" researching as others suggested here to just "last longer"

All what for? To simply control your own pleasure to impress the female? Is this really what blackpillers want to do at this point to impress some random whore even at lasting longer at sex techniques?

Also inb4 she leaves you if you do it the wrong way,And? If you find a woman to fuck, You can do it again, Just keep doing it if the first bitch isnt satisfied jfl

What would good incentive to make this thread look like lmao, what do you expect from the community before you deem them worthy enough to get a guide from you
It's not about that. Before there were some interesting guys here, better or worse looking, and some real slayers. Now it looks like it full of kids, troll accounts and resented incels calling real fraud.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
tf is that
It's a drug, a short acting SSRI that you take 1h before sex. It will make you last 2-3x longer. According to studies. Because it's short acting it sucks for depression treatment, but it's very convenient for lasting longer without affecting erection. It's not that obscure, you can get mor info on Google.

• +1
It's not about that. Before there were some interesting guys here, better or worse looking, and some real slayers. Now it looks like it full of kids, troll accounts and resented incels calling real fraud.
meh

i kinda feel you, but this seems like nostalgia bias cuz there were always kids/trolls/resented incels on here, although it does seem like there are way more kids now

• +1