How do people get skinny without having a nasty high estrogen slop physique

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I know so many people IRL and on here that are skinny and have flat stomachs and chests and no fat on them. But for me, despite literally being 106 pounds I have man tits, love handles, and a protruding gut. Granted I am a turbo manlet but I have friends who are equally low weight relative to their height and don’t look like shit shirtless, I cannot lose anymore weight as my parents will send me to the psych ward (they already have daily meltdowns about my weight despite me being 18) and I don’t wanna bulk because I’m gonna be bloated and ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, Youㅤ, 97baHater and 2 others
Also I already have extremely thin arms and neck so it’s not like I’m just fat I just have disgusting American gamer physique

brutal, better hormone profiles i suppose

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and ManletJordanBarrett
Good genes. I mean, all I gotta do to see more definition in my arms is just eat one salted duck egg every morning for one week. And I never exercise at all.

• WTF
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
I know so many people IRL and on here that are skinny and have flat stomachs and chests and no fat on them. But for me, despite literally being 106 pounds I have man tits, love handles, and a protruding gut. Granted I am a turbo manlet but I have friends who are equally low weight relative to their height and don’t look like shit shirtless, I cannot lose anymore weight as my parents will send me to the psych ward (they already have daily meltdowns about my weight despite me being 18) and I don’t wanna bulk because I’m gonna be bloated and ugly
Your parents cannot send you anywhere you don't want to go. You're 18.

Your parents cannot send you anywhere you don't want to go. You're 18.
Yeah ofc but my whole life would go to shit if I got noticeably skinnier, I’d imagine my parents would flip out and tell me to go to a mental hospital, I would refuse and this would result in either my dad beating the shit out of me, me getting kicked out, or them making my life at home a living hell. It’s just not worth it tbh and besides I don’t really want to be below 100 pounds as an adult male anyways despite the fact that it would ascend me.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
you simply dont exercise, lazy cunt
Yeah no shit, the point is I have friends who have worse diets than me, eat more than me, don’t work out and they don’t have the build that I have. It’s just my shit genetics

Yeah no shit, the point is I have friends who have worse diets than me, eat more than me, don’t work out and they don’t have the build that I have. It’s just my shit genetics
keep crying about it. definitely will help

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and ManletJordanBarrett
maybe an ai can help u by lowering e2 and icrease t

Yeah ofc but my whole life would go to shit if I got noticeably skinnier, I’d imagine my parents would flip out and tell me to go to a mental hospital, I would refuse and this would result in either my dad beating the shit out of me, me getting kicked out, or them making my life at home a living hell. It’s just not worth it tbh and besides I don’t really want to be below 100 pounds as an adult male anyways despite the fact that it would ascend me.
I don't think it would ascend you

I don't think it would ascend you
I’d be able to take my shirt off and be less ashamed, I also carry a lot of fat in my face so I’d assume losing more weight would help that too

low t cuck

• +1
Reactions: aerty
I’d be able to take my shirt off and be less ashamed, I also carry a lot of fat in my face so I’d assume losing more weight would help that too
You could just gain more muscle in the right places to cover up the fat.

Exercise and nutrition of course

• +1
S
Skinny fat
Fat and skinny

ofc youll look like that by eating goyslop

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
ofc youll look like that by eating goyslop
I think If you eat good high protein nd medium carb Low fat.
It will fix itself in few months

• +1
How can you type that with confidence after posting this thread :lul: I would kms
Because even with my trash physique I face mog you to the shadow realm you ugly bitch

Because even with my trash physique I face mog you to the shadow realm you ugly bitch
manlet, skinny fat, ethnic and big mouth on top of that. I would really enjoy bullying you irl

manlet, skinny fat, ethnic and big mouth on top of that. I would really enjoy bullying you irl
Lolol look at you talking shit on an incel forum like a loser, your life must be so horrid, keep crying that I mog the shit out of you faceless subhuman. And you won’t bully shit irl the best part of being a manlet is that I could shoot your ugly ass and get away with it by claiming my life was threatened

damn the more i read the worse it got ... absolutely brutal

but getting skinny can lower estrogen . although u may appear more effeminite despite lower e due to meeker body size . there r many ways to inhibit aromatase tho , licorice , aspirin , nicotine , of course aromasin .

• +1
The physique that op described is not from estrogen alone - it usually from testosterone in the blood combined with high estrogen. Sometimes with also high prolactin.

why else do most trannies lose weight? Because they block their testosterone and are only full of estrogen.

Take clomid and cabergoline together.

• Love it
It’s literally over