How do people get so good or knowledgeable about stuff?

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
Like someone claims to be a rotter and then they reveal they're like top 1% in some competitive video game or they're NT moggers.

People who can work at things a fuckton. Even when young I would do the most passive shit like watch TV or play games on the easiest difficulties. God damn I'm an NPC subhuman. I need a constant dopamine stream, I can't work for anything.

My moderate intelligence and my shitty school system is the only reason I wasn't drugged up with ADHD. I didn't know the months and weeks in order until late middle school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 5815
Either money or actual interest.

Practice nigguh

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Intelligence (genetic), knowledge (acquired), passion, consistency

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Clark69
Either money or actual interest.
It's something personality related. Even if you're interested in something that doesn't necessarily allow you to exert yourself on its behalf.

I just mog u by making beats on fl studio u npc

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I literally don't do anything other than scroll or listen to music now I have a job but in my neet days that's what I mainly did too

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and ChiraqJihad
I literally don't do anything other than scroll or listen to music now I have a job but in my neet days that's what I mainly did too
Yeah me too I barely even read shit on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I dont know its just the way i am

• Woah
I get random hyperfixations that people mistake for talent but I’ll never be able to make myself stick to something. I get bored of things too fast it’s so brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22171 and ChiraqJihad
I get random hyperfixations that people mistake for talent but I’ll never be able to make myself stick to something. I get bored of things too fast it’s so brutal
Exactly. I had an unnatural talent for drawing from a young age (many people in my family are architects and artists), but I lost interest fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Exactly. I had an unnatural talent for drawing from a young age (many people in my family are architects and artists), but I lost interest fast.
It’s the worst this ADHD shit makes my life unnecessarily hard, I’m only as capable as my brain allows me to be. Only vyvanse can save me at this point

• +1
the men in your life failed you, but it's not too late if you're young

Need actual intrest in something. Like music for example I listen to obscure underground 90s trance and can name all kinds of obscure genres. I got into djing just cause I listened to music all the time for the dopamine rush.

I had played competetive Dota 2 and have a total of 6000 hours on various accounts. Being an NPC is better to have your life wasted in front of a computer screen where you have to fight with retarded russians and spaniards constantly.

Like someone claims to be a rotter and then they reveal they're like top 1% in some competitive video game or they're NT moggers.

People who can work at things a fuckton. Even when young I would do the most passive shit like watch TV or play games on the easiest difficulties. God damn I'm an NPC subhuman. I need a constant dopamine stream, I can't work for anything.

My moderate intelligence and my shitty school system is the only reason I wasn't drugged up with ADHD. I didn't know the months and weeks in order until late middle school.
internet, you fool. i was a video game and went to modding the games then went to do electronics and went to do other unrelated stuff like graphics, taking photos whatever the fuck. get dopamine from the stuff you like.

Don't feel bad. I didn't know the months in order until I was 24 and had already been a teacher for over a year. Had to learn them because I was teaching English as a foreign language.

• Woah