how do people have sex on a caloric deficit

??? Reptilian brain

Everytime someone mentions this buffoon I have to paste this:

Bart Kay is possibly the singularly most smug and unlikeable guy I've ever seen in a video, it's actually amazing.

For one thing, if you watch any of his videos you get the sense that the guy has a huuuuuge chip on his shoulder about...literally everything. If ever there was a poster boy for why bullying is bad and what it can do to someone, this is it.

For another, I've rarely heard someone in academia repeat their qualifications over and over quite as much as this. Did you know he is a professor? With over 25 years of expertise? My gosh, he will tell you. Many times, in every video. It's very important for him that you know that he is right, about everything, because he is clever.

Meanwhile, his ideas are not largely substantiated in the science academia, his fanbase is entirely made up of whacky primal diet meatheads, and he's straight up rejecting the scientific consensus on pretty fundamental topics. That should tell you what you need to know.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and gravlek
Everytime someone mentions this buffoon I have to paste this:

Bart Kay is possibly the singularly most smug and unlikeable guy I've ever seen in a video, it's actually amazing.

For one thing, if you watch any of his videos you get the sense that the guy has a huuuuuge chip on his shoulder about...literally everything. If ever there was a poster boy for why bullying is bad and what it can do to someone, this is it.

For another, I've rarely heard someone in academia repeat their qualifications over and over quite as much as this. Did you know he is a professor? With over 25 years of expertise? My gosh, he will tell you. Many times, in every video. It's very important for him that you know that he is right, about everything, because he is clever.

Meanwhile, his ideas are not largely substantiated in the science academia, his fanbase is entirely made up of whacky primal diet meatheads, and he's straight up rejecting the scientific consensus on pretty fundamental topics. That should tell you what you need to know.
You just spouted your opinions, not facts nor science. What does his personality have to do the with content at hand?

Everything he states about the Randle Cycle is correct. It’s not an ideology, it’s a fact. If you mix carbohydrates and fats together, you will experience chronic inflammation. It’s that simple.

• JFL
Reactions: Majnak45
So no sugar at all? Keto basically?

Interesting take, but let's not throw science out the window in favor of catchy soundbites. Carbs are essential for energy, brain function, and overall health—facts supported by countless studies. Eliminating them isn't a one-size-fits-all solution and can actually harm your metabolism. If we want our brains to be 'bumpy,' perhaps we should avoid smooth statements that ignore scientific nuance. Hope this adds some texture to your understanding.
carbs increase inflammation

• JFL
Reactions: Majnak45
Being a real nigga