How do people live in cities?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Maha shudra incel
wtf there is to do in a city i dont understand it? How do retards in cities spend free time, go to the fucking stinky cinema and sit on ass for 4 hors? i can do that at home, what is there to see and do in a city? Im moving in 6 months tell me best place where cities arent soulless shitholes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Lynxress, mayo mogger and 1 other person
@Lynxress

wtf there is to do in a city i dont understand it? How do retards in cities spend free time, go to the fucking stinky cinema and sit on ass for 4 hors? i can do that at home, what is there to see and do in a city? Im moving in 6 months tell me best place where cities arent soulless shitholes
i roam around the city using my black magic skills on every zoomer above 5'8

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and Lynxress
City mogs. You can meet younger people, not just boomers, and are in walkable reach to all infrastructure.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
i roam around the city using my black magic skill on every zoomer above 5'6
@brucewayne78 @RAMU KAKA @Mog3D
bachke rehna bengal se hoon

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mog3D and brucewayne78
Most Indian cities have a high population density, so you can't escape. Best place to chill is your home. Thankfully I live in a small town in North East

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
City mogs. You can meet younger people, not just boomers, and are in walkable reach to all infrastructure.
and do what exactly? slaying gets old

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Most Indian cities have a high population density, so you can't escape. Best place to chill is your home. Thankfully I live in a small town in North East
Time to get out then, ill give one try in himachal (supposed to be some off grid haven that most people dont know about) , if its still shit there i go europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, brucewayne78 and Lynxress
Time to get out then, ill give one try in himachal (supposed to be some off grid haven that most people dont know about) , if its still shit there i go europe
Don't come here only Aryans like @Ryan and Pakistani punjabis like @mayo mogger and @justinzayn are allowed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, mayo mogger and BrahminBoss
Don't come here only Aryans like @Ryan and Pakistani punjabis like @mayo mogger and @justinzayn are allowed
whilst @brucewayne78 a mutt mogs us all and its not even close

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and BrahminBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back