How do people live normal lives and go outside every day?

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
Many years now i work as a frontend developer and i barely ever stand up from my bed. I also never cook. ultra low stress lifestyle.

the only occasions where i stand up are

1) getting my food delivery from the delivery table in my condo twice a day
2) going to the gym
3) getting packages ( i order everything never go to stores)
4) going on dates

Other than that I do literally nothing. I can't even imagine actually having a physical job and having to stand up every day or go to school. no idea how people do that.. I haven't cooked a meal or bought anything in a store in multiple years

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: polio, pig_face, ElTruecel and 4 others
most of the work day i just spend chatting to girls from online dating. i have premium on every app and I swipe the whole day. right now I am "dating" 4 girls while having 30 simultaneous daily chat conversations. JFC.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
How did you get the job without going to school

xy7zieikstab1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW and researcher888
Dream life
This is going to be in a couple of years

Your body must look like a blob

i dont know how people have the energy after work only thing i want is to be alone and eat

Many years now i work as a frontend developer and i barely ever stand up from my bed. I also never cook. ultra low stress lifestyle.

the only occasions where i stand up are

1) getting my food delivery from the delivery table in my condo twice a day
2) going to the gym
3) getting packages ( i order everything never go to stores)
4) going on dates

Other than that I do literally nothing. I can't even imagine actually having a physical job and having to stand up every day or go to school. no idea how people do that.. I haven't cooked a meal or bought anything in a store in multiple years
Incel life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back