How do people react when you dye your hair as a male?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Did somebody here dye his hair? And if yes how did your friends and other people you know from school/college/work react?
Because I’m thinking of dying my hair from light brown/blond to a darker brown.
But I wonder if it’s socially accepted to do so as a man or will people think I am a insecure faggot?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Solution
Cope_detector
I've seen some guys with dyed hair and it looks horrible in them because it was poorly made (they dyed their hair blond/platinum/or some shade of orange jfl) . I think if you apply the dye carefully trying to cover every hair strand or find a hairdresser who can do it well you will look good because those colors you say are natural. Try to first apply a shade of brown a little bit darker than your actual hair color and see how people react to that. then when you need to dye again your hair months later select a more darker tone than the previous one if nobody said something bad about your first dyeing.
Never tried it because

1 not a faggot

2 no hair to dye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: evap0, germanlooks, Frank Jack and 3 others
Depends on what colour you dye it to

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Ryan
knew two guys in school who did it (one black and one dark brown) and they got bullied and called gay.

but if it's a subtle difference that looks natural it's probably doable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, germanlooks, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I've seen some guys with dyed hair and it looks horrible in them because it was poorly made (they dyed their hair blond/platinum/or some shade of orange jfl) . I think if you apply the dye carefully trying to cover every hair strand or find a hairdresser who can do it well you will look good because those colors you say are natural. Try to first apply a shade of brown a little bit darker than your actual hair color and see how people react to that. then when you need to dye again your hair months later select a more darker tone than the previous one if nobody said something bad about your first dyeing.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Solution
Did somebody here dye his hair? And if yes how did your friends and other people you know from school/college/work react?
Because I’m thinking of dying my hair from light brown/blond to a darker brown.
But I wonder if it’s socially accepted to do so as a man or will people think I am a insecure faggot?
I think it's a pretty gay thing for a dude to do. I wouldn't even let my women folk die their hair.

• Hmm...
any hair colour on you is hot

• JFL
I think it's a pretty gay thing for a dude to do. I wouldn't even let my women folk die their hair.
knew two guys in school who did it (one black and one dark brown) and they got bullied and called gay.

but if it's a subtle difference that looks natural it's probably doable.
I obv would let it made by a Professional and also ask him which exact color shade would suit my skin tone the best. I want to dye it a medium/dark brown and not some gay blond shit.
So if it would look natural and better on me than my old color it should be an improvement and not be gay or?

I obv would let it made by a Professional and also ask him which exact color shade would suit my skin tone the best. I want to dye it a medium/dark brown and not some gay blond shit.
So if it would look natural and better on me than my old color it should be an improvement and not be gay or?
Objectively speaking, it should be an improvement. But people who already know you will also care about the difference between your new and old hair color, and that's the reason people bully guys who dyed their hair in a noticeable way (it's stupid I know, if it looks good then why mocking by calling it gay lol) . So I don't really know what to say to you:hnghn: